Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! (10413 Views)

Domestic Violence Against Men / Why Do Divorce Laws Discriminate Against Men? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Ok whatever, The fact remains that if you want to keep your god status, dont act like a peasant. Me i cannot fight, throw things or break anything. But i can insult very very well if pushed in the right spots. And my insults are always on the target, not family or any other person. shockedgrin cheesy.Na you sabi. Just dont let anyone invade my home or bring me disrespect and we will be in love till death do us part. cool
hehehehehe, razor blade mouth cheesy!!! may God deliver us from this kind!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by vanitty: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2013
LMAO at Baby_123. You no well. Iyawo elenu razor. I know people like you jare, the funny thing is it is usually opposite that attracts. The husbands of the "don't try me" iyawos are usually so calm. Maybe they were born that way, maybe the wives trained them to be that way, only God knows. It is the survival of the fittest.

No one has a monopoly on violence. Some choose to lash out as well, some choose to take it, some choose to get out, some choose to call family meetings, some choose to poison and blame it on the Nigeria condition etc.

Goodluck with it all I say. Just remember you have one life to live.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2013
vanitty: LMAO at Baby_123. You no well. Iyawo elenu razor. I know people like you jare, the funny thing is it is usually opposite that attracts. The husbands of the "don't try me" iyawos are usually so calm. Maybe they were born that way, maybe the wives trained them to be that way, only God knows. It is the survival of the fittest.

No one has a monopoly on violence. Some choose to lash out as well, some choose to take it, some choose to get out, some choose to call family meetings, some choose to poison and blame it on the Nigeria condition etc.

Goodluck with it all I say. Just remember you have one life to live.
grin. Honestly, if I hold a grudge he will be miserable for a long time. So just let me speak my mind and we all move on and forget the matter. It is not often though, am a very rational person so when I lash out he knows he has messed up. But truly he is super calm, otherwise, what does light have to do with darkness? If I fuc*k up, him sef go tell me. Abegi!.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Michky: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Ok whatever, The fact remains that if you want to keep your god status, dont act like a peasant. Me i cannot fight, throw things or break anything. But i can insult very very well if pushed in the right spots. And my insults are always on the target, not family or any other person. grin cheesy.Na you sabi. Just dont let anyone invade my home or bring me disrespect and we will be in love till death do us part. cool
As for me, if you think insultn me is the way, then get ready to be hard-slapped day by day cos i wont relent! Any woman that abuses me will get it double. Man is the king of the house. Thats final!!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2013
Michky: As for me, if you think insultn me is the way, then get ready to be hard-slapped day by day cos i wont relent! Any woman that abuses me will get it double. Man is the king of the house. Thats final!!

Talk big outside. Besides, me and your type will never meet or even date. And by the way, some women can beat their husbands. So the moment you decide to raise your hands, be very sure you can bring it down. You may not survive. Cause you are a man, you are now a beast that cannot take correction or what you can dish out. Your type are abound, take your pick. My man doesn't even like door mats. The guy says it himself. He doesn't like women that cannot challenge him and put him in his place sometimes.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by bootstrap(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2013
boy oh boy...... who is baby_123
you have a penchant for insulting pple i see........ all ur statements on tis thread points to that.

anyways, i wish u luck, and hope u marry an extremely understanding man. pple like you wld always look for an opportunity to insult or talk back at pple, and wld hardly apologize when wrong. Sisi_Kill said smfin and u already used "wtf" and made ref to her using her brain. who does that? i ve come to realize tho, that women that have such insulting disposition hv sm esteem issues, same with men that easily use their fists

abuse in marriages usually start frm a little misunderstanding or miscommunication.

"he innocently makes a statement and u carelessly insults or talk back at him.... or she innocently does smfin wrong, and he carelessly barks at her"
it takes its root frm there and each person wld be looking for an opportunity to retaliate (human nature) ..... and one day, they both wake up and find themselves one each others throat.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2013
bootstrap: boy oh boy...... who is baby_123
you have a penchant for insulting pple i see........ all ur statements on tis thread points to that.

anyways, i wish u luck, and hope u marry an extremely understanding man. pple like you wld always look for an opportunity to insult or talk back at pple, and wld hardly apologize when wrong. Sisi_Kill said smfin and u already used "wtf" and made ref to her using her brain. who does that? i ve come to realize tho, that women that have such insulting disposition hv sm esteem issues, same with men that easily use their fists

abuse in marriages usually start frm a little misunderstanding or miscommunication.

"he innocently makes a statement and u carelessly insults or talk back at him.... or she innocently does smfin wrong, and he carelessly barks at her"
it takes its root frm there and each person wld be looking for an opportunity to retaliate (human nature) ..... and one day, they both wake up and find themselves one each others throat.

Baba psychologist, I probably have more self esteem than the whole of your village. One thing I won't do is be with someone that cannot accept when they are wrong and be called out for what they do. Even if it containts insults. That area is already even covered. So keep your psychobabble for yourself and your gf/wife who may have issues after you do what you like. And she blinks, cries and runs to the whole village for solution.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by TeskyMan(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Baba psychologist, I probably have more self esteem than the whole of your village. One thing I won't do is be with someone that cannot accept when they are wrong and be called out for what they do. Even if it containts insults. That area is already even covered. So keep your psychobabble for yourself and your gf/wife who may have issues after you do what you like. And she blinks, cries and runs to the whole village for solution.

@ baby_123,

After following this thread with all rigor, based on illustrations given by 'Dayokanu' and 'Sisi_kiils" to further explain the need to do away with what i tagged INSULT-IN-MARRIAGE. I do not need "babalawo" and/or pastor to tell me that you "BABY-123" is a product of a violent environment, probably you must have taken after your mum or dad (No offense). Take it easy lady, as an adage says 'Kii see gbogbo egbin ni eniyan man gban".

Call me a baboon, I've spoken my mind.

Shallom

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2013
TeskyMan:

@ baby_123,

After following this thread with all rigor, based on illustrations given by 'Dayokanu' and 'Sisi_kiils" to further explain the need to do away with what i tagged INSULT-IN-MARRIAGE. I do not need "babalawo" and/or pastor to tell me that you "BABY-123" is a product of a violent environment, probably you must have taken after your mum or dad (No offense). Take it easy lady, as an adage says 'Kii see gbogbo egbin ni eniyan man gban".

Call me a baboon, I've spoken my mind.

Shallom

Hahahaha, are you trying to say my parents were violent? Hahahahaha. I probably grew up in a family you could only imagine in your dreams. Hehehe. Rotflmao. Is it too hard for you Nigerian men to accept that a lady can be outspoken, communicate her feelings with her spouse and know what she wants? Well now, you met one. And you know what? Nothing happens. The guy is a teddy bear with me. Will even fight you outside if I insult you sef. Take note!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Reference(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2013
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked ha!

I never knew that helping your wife's immediate family is now a form of abuse, did they put a gun to the man's head to help them? I guess you are talking about a man without a mind of his own not men like my man or father, shioor.undecided

And how do you classify abuse. That's the problem in relationships, between gender and resulting from our very selfish nature as human beings. 0ne man's responsibility is another man's abuse.

The generic thinking says the other party should bear up in all aspects ranging from burdens, insults or fisticuffs. We know the threshold of pain we feel. Do we know that of our partner or we just make assumptions.

That is why the theory I came to accept a long time ago will stand forever and it says. 'Relationships, partnerships (business, social, matrimonial, etc) will only exist as long as one of the parties is prepared and willing to bend down and take it up the rear end'. (mind my expression).

Because there can NEVER be a balanced relationship. The other party can never feel what you feel so its pointless to cry out.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Kzinne: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

What can he do? Nothing... Absolutely nothing. When you are caught, you take whatever the consequences are.

If anyone disrespects me, am sorry i will speak whatever is on my mind at the moment. If you dont like it, then change

Besides i have never put my hands on any man. Why break my nails when my mouth can make the difference. Like i said, read my posts well. Me, i insult people o. So i am not pretending here. I am also very much against abuse. If you act like an agbaya, i will call you an agbaya etc...
no wonder u are not yet married. nonsense
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2013
Kzinne: no wonder u are not yet married. nonsense

You know this how? So all married women behave how?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Kzinne: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Lol, i would never marry a Fo*ol or an area boy. Who does that? That is a lunatic. You are taking issues to an extreme to prove a point. I am not glossing things over here. I just was not raised to be a door mat. I get respect more that way, it works for me sha. So na you know.
like attracts like, u are an area girl who deserves an area boy, u such a silly bitch
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2013
Kzinne: like attracts like, u are an area girl who deserves an area boy, u such a silly bitch

Hahahaha, you are a lunatic. I don't even have the time for you. Do yourself a favour and down some jik. You want to gba star on this post. Uncouth baboo*n. *ignored*
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Reference(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Hahahaha, are you trying to say my parents were violent? Hahahahaha. I probably grew up in a family you could only imagine in your dreams. Hehehe. Rotflmao. Is it too hard for you Nigerian men to accept that a lady can be outspoken, communicate her feelings with her spouse and know what she wants? Well now, you met one. And you know what? Nothing happens. The guy is a teddy bear with me. Will even fight you outside if I insult you sef. Take note!

But you can never know what lies deep in your partner's mind. This is the problem discussed here. The fact that a man doesn't react or complain does not negate the fact that he is being abused or living in an abusive relationship.

Yes we take life insurance and wear seat belts but do we drive crazy, no. Anything can fail and any man can change.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Kzinne: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

You know this how? So all married women behave how?
no man wud want to put a troublesome woman like u under his roof, u think its an achievement to be able to abuse ur husband? sori for u cos if u were born in the hundred of years ago wen polygamy was rife, u'll respect urself. fugly women like u are always notorious and troublesome. hell is where u belong asshole
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2013
Reference:

But you can never know what lies deep in your partner's mind. This is the problem discussed here. The fact that a man doesn't react or complain does not negate the fact that he is being abused or living in an abusive relationship.

Yes we take life insurance and wear seat belts but do we drive crazy, no. Anything can fail and any man can change.

There is no one size fits all in life. The way your wife handles things is different from someone else's.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Kzinne: no man wud want to put a troublesome woman like u under his roof, u think its an achievement to be able to abuse ur husband? sori for u cos if u were born in the hundred of years ago wen polygamy was rife, u'll respect urself. fugly women like u are always notorious and troublesome. hell is where u belong asshole

Are you looking for husband. Okay, they have noticed you. Hahahahaha. Rotflmao. You vex like this ontop someone on a forum. Seek help abeg. You need help. Still doesn't change anything. When you are done, you will enter whatever forest you jumped out of.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by bootstrap(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

and this consigns my entire village how? are u sure u are okay?... like seriously. i say smfin abt you, and u choose to ref to my entire village. pple like u wld always get what is coming to you.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2013
bootstrap:

and this consigns my entire village how? are u sure u are okay?... like seriously. i say smfin abt you, and u choose to ref to my entire village. pple like u wld always get what is coming to you.
What concerns you with me or my post? You open your mouth to insult, I respond without insult. And you proceed to say something foo*lish. Like I will get what is coming to me. From who? You or your village
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2013
@baby_123:From ur posts,sorry to say...u have and are displaying a GREAT level of immaturity.
U hv been insultive,rude and negatively sentimental in ur replies to every one. HaHa.
KAI,is this the kind of attitude u'll carry into marriage
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Kzinne: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Are you looking for husband. Okay, they have noticed you. Hahahahaha. Rotflmao. You vex like this ontop someone on a forum. Seek help abeg. You need help. Still doesn't change anything. When you are done, you will enter whatever forest you jumped out of.
i think u need psychiatric treatment as a result of all d mental and emotional instability u hav suffered in d past. beta still get a wall and knock ur sori broke ass head against it. silly yoruba girl
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Xsolutions: @baby_123:From ur posts,sorry to say...u have and are displaying a GREAT level of immaturity.
U hv been insultive,rude and negatively sentimental in ur replies to every one. HaHa.
KAI,is this the kind of attitude u'll carry into marraige

How? NL'ers are insultive, negative, low IQ and rude. I am not. Only responding in kind. cheesy wink
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2013
Kzinne: i think u need psychiatric treatment as a result of all d mental and emotional instability u hav suffered in d past. beta still get a wall and knock ur sori broke ass head against it. silly yoruba girl

Lmao. You have deep issues. You must be hypertensive right now as an addition to the psychopathic issues. grin. Am sure you can fight with your shadow. Proud Yoruba girl o.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2013
What is wrong with some of you?
So Baby has a different oppinion when did that become a crime?
Shamefullly those of you asking for respect are here insulting her and dragging her parents into a discussion. Shame.
Respect is a 2 way thing. Why can't you disagree repsectably? Me, Dayo, Sisi and Revolt disagreed and yet no insults were exchanged.
Must she share your veiws? Must she believe whaat you believe?
Why drag her parents to a discussion that has nothing to do with them?
Shame.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

There is no one size fits all in life. The way your wife handles things is different from someone else's.
True, in fact, same would apply to men/husbands. Some insult back, some walk away, some ignore, some punch, some slap, some cane. I guess it's about what works, eh?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2013
fresh_dude: True, in fact, same would apply to men/husbands. Some insult back, some walk away, some ignore, some punch, some slap, some cane. I guess it's about what works, eh?

Still on this tip... Am about to snooze o.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

How? NL'ers are insultive, negative, low IQ and rude. I am not. Only responding in kind. cheesy wink
Good,but from the way u responded from ur very post...it was like this thread ws started because of u,like u were accused of the subject matter.
Respond from a place of good reasoning,solitude and maturity.
DON'T DRIVE AWAY GOOD PEOPLE FROM URSELF...
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Still on this tip... Am about to snooze o.
Sweet dreams.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by bootstrap(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:
What concerns you with me or my post? You open your mouth to insult, I respond without insult. And you proceed to say something foo*lish. Like I will get what is coming to me. From who? You or your village

what consigns me with ur post?.... are u serious? this is a public forum FYI..... we write or comment bcoz we need/want pple to respond. And please indulge me and point to where i insulted u.

I ve always been of the opinion that when two pple are arguing or even quarreling for that mata ,d mature thing to do is to deal with d person directly and not include d persons parents or village who hv nofin to do with the issue at hand......

and as per getting what is coming to you..... i still stand by it. Pple with quarrelsome disposition as urs can and will only learn after "they learn"
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by baby124: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2013
Xsolutions:
Good,but from the way u responded from ur very post...it was like this thread ws started because of u,like u were accused of the subject matter.
Respond from a place of good reasoning,solitude and maturity.
DON'T DRIVE AWAY GOOD PEOPLE FROM URSELF...

Oh pls dude, stop being patronising. Me, I am not abusive. But if you disrespect me, then whatever comes from me, that is it. Besides the people insulting, I am far from what they are here. I have never attacked anyone for having a different opinion. Plus I pointed out clearly the instances I insult and the points in the OP's post I was referring to. All these lunatics crawling out of the woodwork are just a way to while away time. That being said, am off to my paper chase. Guys, drink some valium.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Men!!!! by Kzinne: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123:

Lmao. You have deep issues. You must be hypertensive right now as an addition to the psychopathic issues. grin. Am sure you can fight with your shadow. Proud Yoruba girl o.
wit d way u hav disgraced urself wit ur ignorant and distasteful posts, u shudn't b proud- u shud bow ur head in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Be Friends With Your Spouse's Ex? / Help Pls Me! Spiritual Husband / 15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.