Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label (6683 Views)

Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately / Amazing Tonton Dike Pictured Preaching At The Market (PHOTOS) / Ladies, Would You Feel As Tonton Dike When You Wake Up And Found This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by ichommy(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2013
dridowu: Who is Tonto ?
What is d banj?
Tonto: She's a pepper seller
Dbanj: He's a pepper buyer.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by fittty(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2013
undecided

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by bigfat: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2013
[size=20pt]I LOVE TONTON DIKEH cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2013
Op or moderator, abeg make una change the name from 'Tonton' to the correct name, Tonto.

Thanks.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by chucksbadt(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Tonto dike has hidden my post
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by sluvy4tune(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2013
I think at this stage i have no other choice but to agree that grin
SEUN IS BLEEPING TONTO DIKE

IF been ban is the price for saying the truth, then i tink am ready grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by jaymichael(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2013
ypzilanti:

You are kidding, right? At least once a day. This is where I learn what she eats, who she is sleeping with, her career choices, etc. I have become a Tonto Dike expert by just being a member of this forum. I want to start a thread titled:

WHAT I LEARNT ABOUT TONTO DIKE FROM LOGGING ON TO NAIRALAND

...wonder if that will make frontpage too.
I can bet my black and white TV that it will.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by ghettodreamz(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2013
Abeg, what's the name of that hair style she had on? She look wor whor jare!

Sisi yi wor whor..

Owor whor

Tonto Dikeh wor whor

Owor whor! grin grin grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Teeboy15(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Korrection: i will guess right.....the owner of nairaland dey fhuck this girl....
couldn't av bin any wrong
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by olyjosh(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
CFCfan: Haha. I dey laugh in Ibibio and Cantonese. Dbanj wan sign am so that she go blow wells for the record label. It might take her career tons next level though.

Wow, this is d 6th Tonto Dike frontpage thread! I'm so happy grin
*dances alingo, Azonto, etighi and gangnam style*

But why u come dey dance "I just want to geti Haiiiii"
Poko, I light it
lol
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by olyjosh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
CFCfan: Haha. I dey laugh in Ibibio and Cantonese. Dbanj wan sign am so that she go blow wells for the record label. It might take her career tons next level though.

Wow, this is d 6th Tonto Dike frontpage thread! I'm so happy grin
*dances alingo, Azonto, etighi and gangnam style*

But why u no come dey dance "I just want to geti Haiiiii"
Poko, I light it
lol
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Leadn(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
When tsunade pig start to dey sing ?

yu don too watch Naruto grin grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by TableLeg(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
For fuc.k sake .... Not another Tonto Dike news!!!!
Why!Why!!Why!!! angry
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
airmark: Tonto Dike reacted to Dbanj's intension of signing her to DB records. She said she would gladly take the offer from the koko master if it happens. Watch the short clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbsh0kCklLc

Is it not to blow So said D'banj. I know she can't dissappoint.

All these our wayward celebrities. I heard Tonto had a past with Don Jazzy. Why must it be Tonto of all artists that D'banj will want to sign on for a specific reason 'to blow' ?!
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
ypzilanti: She also said: 'If he signs me, I will blow...' grin
i wonder what she wanna blow grin
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by kiyosaki1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Our moderator have gone gaga again
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chanchit: Maybe she will be able to perform inside D'banjs bedroom sha. Cos d last time I checked, she still has starge freight.

what does starge freight mean ? undecided
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by tizblink: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
So the last has not been heard of Tonto Dikeh? undecided
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by oparagetrich: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
this bitch is crazy! i wonder who is her model, Nicki? Tonto has
a long way to go.
Re: Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label by godofuck231: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Debanj is now contemplating suicide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed !how Linda Ikeji STOLE My FUTURE In-law, Wrecked My Cousin's Marriage / 17-yr-old Nigerian Boy Buys His Mom An N11million Lexus SUV (Photos/Video) / South African Socialite, Zodwa Wabantu, Flaunts Her Her Butt In Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.