Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,758,952 members, 6,558,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 12:04 PM

How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" (1719 Views)

Arsenal Fans Praying For A Favourable UCL Draw (Hilarious Photo) / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hey can anyone do it? cool
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by ituen(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2008
I cant. Can u? grin grin
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2008
Ok now follow the steps below:

Write the word "boy". Leave a little bit of space between the letters - they shouldn't be touching each other. Don't capitalize any of the letters.

eg:

Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
Making the jawlineConnect the bottom of the letter "y" to the backbone of the letter "b". This will make the jaw of your cartoon face.

Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by MrTurkey(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2008
okay, i see the eyes and the outlines of a head, but i do not know where the mouth or nostrils is gonno come from undecided
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2008
Making the jawlineConnect the bottom of the letter "y" to the backbone of the letter "b". This will make the jaw of your cartoon face.

Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by tufe(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2008
who is Mr turkey?
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2008
Ask him & stop distracting my viewers angry
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by clemcykul(f): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2008
ok
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2008
Connect the top of the letter "b" to the top right of the letter "y". This will make the hair so make a hair style. Make zig zags, spirals, a mohawk, or a round head (i.e. bald!).

Like this :

Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by tufe(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
watchin with keen interest
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2008
Do you want the complete process
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by tufe(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2008
nah, just learning
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by clemcykul(f): 9:22am On Feb 29, 2008
joins lecture*

but oga lecturer ur name dey give me hyper grin
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by ituen(m): 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
make una clap for the poster. he has done his basic 2 assignment
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by ayusman16(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2008
This is what too cartoon watching could cause
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by ituen(m): 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2008
dont blame him. He's just 8 yrs old
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by MrTurkey(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2008
okay, now i don't mean to castigate your artistic skills which is of genius proportions grin, however, i was totally expecting something more human, how could you do this eyeless, noseless and earless entity and call it a boy, this guy looks more like a case out of a mental home, look at the kolomental hairstyle, looks like someone that just escaped from an asylum. please, i trust you are the expected african van gogh, i know you can do better than this okay. . .

and while you're at it, could you please not attempt to draw any turkeys?

grin
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by success123(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2008
mr turkey to be sincere u really really needs to be flogged.
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by holythug(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2008
lol
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by clemcykul(f): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2008
flogged or fried?
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by ashaby(f): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2008
Mr. Turkey:

this guy looks more like a case out of a mental home, look at the kolomental hairstyle, looks like someone that just escaped from an asylum. please, i trust you are the expected african van gogh, i know you can do better than this okay. . .
and while you're at it, could you please not attempt to draw any turkeys?

see who dey talk, animal with an animal name, u still de get time abuse, I pity ur life span for dis thread!!
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by holythug(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2008
ashaby:

see who dey talk, animal with an animal name, u still de get time abuse, I pity your life span for this thread!!
as for me plz reserve him for easter!!!
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2008
Sorry guyz for the breaking tranmission i'm back now!

Its going to be kool in here cool
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2008
Fill in the details. Draw pupils in his eyes, eyebrows, a nose and a mouth.

Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by clemcykul(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
*rolls eyes* ohhhh lawd! not again!
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by holythug(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2008
lol grin
Re: How To Draw A Cartoon Face From The Word "boy" by buzzgonz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2008
What's Damn funny cool

(1) (Reply)

True Meaning Of Angry Bird....(picture) / PIC: Mathematical Solution Of Solving Woman's Problem / Pic Of The Day. Lwkmd. Most Funny Betting Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.