Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. (3751 Views)

I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash / Exfoliating/peeling / Help On Sunscreen That Will Not Darken My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by marianazme(f): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls does anyone know the best sunscreen I can use because I used to be really fair bt now Im terribly sunburnt. There are a lot of products out there but I'd like to know which is best and also any good exfoliating toner I can use. I dnt want to lighten my skin, I just want to restore its colour. Pls help a sister in need. Thanks
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by marianazme(f): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2013
123 views n not a single comment? Wow
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by babadey(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Google it. Best sunscreen for black or african women. Cheers
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by easterbabe(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
I am very light skinned too and please take this advice seriously 'cos I use it and it works. Ditch all your potentially dangerous, chemically laden creams and start using purely natural oils to care for your skin. You can follow @natandbeta
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by BrownChic: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2013
Try Smartshield SPF 30+ very effective! You will love it. Some big pharmacies like healthplus stock it, Ebeano supermarket stock it as well. Or you can order from konga.com and get it delivered.
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by marianazme(f): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2013
BrownChic: Try Smartshield SPF 30+ very effective! You will love it. Some big pharmacies like healthplus stock it, Ebeano supermarket stock it as well. Or you can order from konga.com and get it delivered.
ok thank u I'll check it out
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by marianazme(f): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2013
easterbabe: I am very light skinned too and please take this advice seriously 'cos I use it and it works. Ditch all your potentially dangerous, chemically laden creams and start using purely natural oils to care for your skin. You can follow @natandbeta
iv been using ori bt Iv been gettin darker. Any natural oil/butter darkens my skin
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by marianazme(f): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2013
baba dey: Google it. Best sunscreen for black or african women. Cheers
I might not be able to find it in naija
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by Desloaaa(f): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
l'oreal spf 50
Re: The Best Sunscreen And Exfoliating Toner. by marianazme(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Desloaaa: l'oreal spf 50
where can I get it in Lagos cuz I havnt seen it before

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse 2017 You Will Love / Affordable Fashion Items For Men And Women / Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.