Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever (4046 Views)

What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria / I Swear: All Your Need For Business Startup And Change Your Life Forever. / This Infor Can & Will Change Your Life Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2013
@whatalife,i also had a humble background,i began life in 73 malu rd apapa(a flat in a 3storey building now d wonderful ajegunle,but left early 80'S for navytown ojo),Dad gone 15Years,mom 8Years(what of those that never knew their own),most of d top names u know in ikoyi,lekki were living in that vicinity at that time(all those places were bushes,forest & water).Destiny took them into those location
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2013
The next area to improve your life is investing in having your own house.whatalife had already jump d gun by mentioning something about it,Probably you are saying iam not being realitic enough,hmm hmm,u buy a land in d area u can afford.Many people are saying no this area is not good,but do u know d forest today,will be a town in 5years.Opebi in early 80'S was less than 5K,igando that was sold 4 N50K in early 90'S is being sold for as high as N35M,if on d dualise road,hence start thinking
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Qrous(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @Qrous, let me answer your questions from that of d stockwatch,i havnt seen it in ibadan for quite a good while,but i know newspapers do put up this data analysis on their stock papers,concerning d banks that merge,no problem they would have put into consideratn d shareholders b4 such action,possible option is a structuring where they can agree that a particular bank share is reduced eg if firstbk acquires unitybk,they can decide that for every 25 unitybk share u get 1 Firstbk share,i.e someone wit 25000 w

Thanks for response,am encourage.
i will get a broker soon. I self taught myself how to read/study stocks after my sec. sch,but wen i got admitted to sch,i jus left everything idle without looking(and ofcourse,i lost my money) so as to face academic proper,its nw 6-7yrs after.My worry nw is where to start again bt its nt too late anyway.

For d CSCS,how much is d official charges/annual subscription,can u prescribe which of the stockbroking firms offer better services @ affordable rate for a young client like me.
Reason is,i nid 2b equipped with the events of past 6yrs and present ones b4 i approach a broker in order to reduce cost and avoid being exploited.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Qrous, in every investment indeed it is good to get good info b4 coming in,in d last 6-7 years,a lot happens,shares aint d wonder it was,but if u have large volume from good company u still make money frm dividends,bonus & trading.where to start?get all yr certificate & go to d registrars of d company u purchase(they will be able to update u on bonus etc,but dividend normally have a period of collection).About a broker,pls dont recommend people.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Qrous,i have three brokers(one a friend during NYSC,he is a freelance marketer for a broker & he collects 10% of whatever is invested & when d market was stumbling i asked him to sell my shares for me,he gave excuses until d value of my share reduced to about 20% of its original value,i even forgot about it,but i have CSCS for d 3brokers hence it helps to monitor online when u subscribe.).The rate collected by brokers are d same officially.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Qrous,different broker has d minimum investment at a time & mine told me their own is 100K,d cost for CSCS subscription currently i cant say,d last my broker informed which was a sometime ago is 2K,but now i cant say.Get a broker he will do u good.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
HELLO DSAGE, GOOD DAY AND HOW WAS TODAY ? PLS GIVE ME REPLY.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Qrous(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @Qrous,different broker has d minimum investment at a time & mine told me their own is 100K,d cost for CSCS subscription currently i cant say,d last my broker informed which was a sometime ago is 2K,but now i cant say.Get a broker he will do u good.

@excelsiorfarm, thanks for the advice once again. I am highly delited. Its time to put square pegs in square holes
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Qrous:

@excelsiorfarm, thanks for the advice once again. I am highly delited. Its time to put square pegs in square holes
Thank God,d info u have receive adhere to it,it will guide u in your discussion & endeavor
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Dsage1: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2013
ihedioramma: I BOUT THE UBA JUNE 2012 AND I HAVE CSCS ACCOUNT .SO WHAT IS THE STAND OF MY 10,000 SHARES WITH UBA NOW?

I think the last time UBA declared shares bonus in particular was before may 2012. I don't have shares with them,but my friends does and i could remembered how they were complained about 1-50 shares bonus then. You don't need to worry much about it,at least for now.

I'm very happy you have a cscs account, which mean your account might have been automatically credited if you have received any bonus from them. All you need to do is to see a broker through which you bought it.

Besides,did you used any poster's address of your when you bought it?
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by Ojdanavigator(m): 1:10am On Jan 13, 2013
Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

(c) 2010 - 2013 GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES All Rights Reserved
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
A Happy Sunday to u all,another thing to get a better life is to settle every debt u owe,either cash,d debt of repentance & forgiveness,If case u are in debt(cash),it is important u make a point of duty to re pay.hence these are possible ways to come out-first know what u owe,stop borrowing,cut excesses,get an advisor,build ideas to make money.The debt of forgiveness-forgive yr offender & make apology to those u offend
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
YES I HAVE POST OFFICE ADDRESS AND DO GET LETTERS FROM THEM SOME TIMES. CAN I OPEN THE STATEMANT OF MY SHARES IN THE INTERNET BY MY SELF? IF YES TELL ME HOW I CAN.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Gd morning,i believe u have already taken some meaningful steps to enhance to start saving,let me share a formula for d JOSEPH PRINCIPLE, that can help u manage your income & salary.Remember previously i said safe 20% of d funds that comes into your hand,this is how u can choose to spend d remaining,10% Tithe,30% Investment,30% Neccessity,5-10% Charity,dont worry u can modify it to your choice,this is mine by d grace of God
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Let me try to elaborate on d formula a bit(u can creat us).In whatever formula u choose,always know d tithe is important,Malachi 3:9-end as answered your suppose question.D charity aspect,definitely people will come for yr assistance,though in cases where d investment & neccesity did not meet up,u can add d charity to settle it,but never 4Get it is always good to give a helping hand.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:08am On Jan 25, 2013
let me talk a little about d 30% of neccesity & investment each,here is where u settle all your expenses i.e. if u choose to buy this or that,settle bills,buy shares(not neccessarily all d time).Above ALL,FEAR GOD & Favour will come & it be well with you.
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by ihedioramma: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2013
HELLO@SAGE, GOOD DAY , PLS IS OANDO GOOD TO BUY OR DO I LIVE IT ?
Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Happy sunday,i blieve u hav started taking meaningful step to change yr life forever & what habits to drop for a more peaceful life,lets take for instance someone that had so much invested in brewery(drinking) with no single share as dividend,u b surprise to calculate that such a person had drank a bungalow in 10year or smoker that had puff out a bungalow in 15 years,hence plan tomorrow from today.Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Things You Need To Start Doing In 2013,that Will Change Your Life Forever by DonBillah: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
It is hazardous for one to have or throw your weight on one channel Of income. With multiple streams of incomes you can save ,invest and meet up with other life obligations. To learn how to widen your horizon, feel free to call m on this line and i will mentor you at no cost. 08036909578

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Data Giveaway / Should A Husband & Wife Share One Bank Account? / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.