Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (308464 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by jspac(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
DeeManD:

Sorry no idea just yet. Have already booked and paid for the N7. The N3 didnt have real GPS, only A-GPS.
Hope you don't regret later.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
js_pac:
Hope you don't regret later.
lol the 512 ram on ics + 5inch display is a turn off
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by 9free(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2013
Brainrex: lol the 512 ram on ics + 5inch display is a turn off
Gbammmm.........
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Silvani(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2013
ledafaze:

Yeah... to small but with a BIG MicroSD like 16 or 32GB, u can install an application called [b]Swapper [/b]Configuration from the market and with that, you can add extra 2 gig or memory to ur ROM grin grin grin grin grin

I use Sony Ericsson Shakira... with 128MB that I bought new like 2 yrs ago and with swapper, grin grin grin grin Fill in the gaps jare.. i dey enjoy am like anything with Ice Cream Sandwich... a custom rom... whao!

Thats interesting bro... grin
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Silvani(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Those of you using N3, how did you get whatsapp running on the phone since getting it from google play store says incompatible? undecided
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Funkymallam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Silvani: Those of you using N3, how did you get whatsapp running on the phone since getting it from google play store says incompatible? undecided

Just go to whatsapp site and download

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by ibietela2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Full Spec of D3 please?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2013
rafhell:

olodo, it says RAM – MicroSD, expandable up to 32GB

Olodo calling someone else olodo... it is the SD Card that is expandable not the real ram itself... But can be expandable using some tricks... Kai
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2013
Demdem:

I found this post of urs interesting.

I have an HTC wildfireS that i recently dump because of memory issues. Available internal memory space by the time i dropped it was 19MB but i have sufficient SD card space. at least more than 13GB. many apps i love install straight to internal and cant be moved to SDcard.

Are u saying that with this swapper application, a sort of "virtual" internal memory will be created from my more than sufficient SD card space or what? if this is so, i will need to pick up that phone again. simply love the shape and compactness.

By the way, dont like rooting phones.

Yeah... That is what I mean and YOU MUST ROOT THE PHONE... Dont worry its no big deal... Nothing will happen to the phone jare... its google OS... trust them
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2013
raynold17 :
how did you get the app it's a paid app

Its Free... [b]Swapper [/b]is Free!
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2013
ledafaze:

Yeah... That is what I mean and YOU MUST ROOT THE PHONE... Dont worry its no big deal... Nothing will happen to the phone jare... its google OS... trust them

ooops, it will only work if u root. Gat u. nah, i dont want to root.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Leadn:

who uses a qwerty phone in this era undecided cheesy
pls help me ask him oh bb users .SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by jspac(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Demdem:

ooops, it will only work if u root. Gat u. nah, i dont want to root.
Would like to know why please?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Silvani(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Funkymallam:

Just go to whatsapp site and download

you mean you downloaded whatsapp on your n3 from www.whatsapp.com/android/ ?

I don't have the phone yet but my friend who has said she was not able to download the app.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2013
js_pac:
Would like to know why please?

Fear.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by jspac(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem:

Fear.
lol it's worth the risk.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by uhuns: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2013
to all gurus
has anyone rooted gionee pioneer 2g
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by izzudeen93(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
wow i dont really know about this. But am really enjoying my TECNO N3.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by izzudeen93(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
uhuns: to all gurus
has anyone rooted gionee pioneer 2g
don 't really get what you are saying
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by dguyindcorner(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls when is this n7 comin out?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by OzMagiQ(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
redcliff:

In Nigeria that is...

Tecno Has Taken Over Nokia Simple!!! I went to Slots ikeja to get an N3 On Monday and a Whole Slot dosent have One anymore! Out Of Stock!!! N we aint the only smart people alive remember? Symbian my Butt!!! HTC even has a better Windows so What's Nokia Park!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by OzMagiQ(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Silvani:

you mean you downloaded whatsapp on your n3 from www.whatsapp.com/android/ ?

I don't have the phone yet but my friend who has said she was not able to download the app.

True, My friend hasn't been able to get the WhatsApp On his N3 too.....
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Andking: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
OzMagiQ:

True, My friend hasn't been able to get the WhatsApp On his N3 too.....

Uninstall d previous version and den download a new version from google play
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by jice(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Leadn:

get your facts right! I have uncles who are dealers of Gionee and Tecno, it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Gionee's infinity is a proper thrashing to Tecno N3, T3, T1 and even N7!
Tecno makes their phones very cheap ('cos they know that's what Africans/Nigerians want! Have a look... http://ikeja./brand-new-sizzling-android-4-0-tablet-iid-465714630 attracts a pack of buyers, emails, calls daily,,, http://ikeja./dual-core-built-in-3g-phonecall-android-4-0-tablet-pc-iid-470395202 attracts once in a while!).

Tecno android phones attracts alot of returns(faulty phones) while Gionee infinity sells with out a single return (carl care query).

More so, the full specs of Gionee's infinity beats Tecno N7 specs hands down!

this is not a GSM device. It comes with added problems as you have to carry a 3G dongle or mobile wifi. That is not very friendly. the second is just little lower than SAMAUNG tablet. Why shouldn't I go for what is known and tested?

Tecno at its price is better.

I dont use any of these anyway...
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by eemjay17(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=ledafaze]

Its Free... [b]Swapper [/b]is Free![/quote

bro pls. how did you get ds swapper working on ur device? i cant seem to get it workin on my N3. Av gotten it frm playstore though. your responce will be highly appreciatd.thx in anticipation
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by W3xy1(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=eemjay17][/quote] same here. what are the procedures
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Defaramade(m): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2013
Andking:

Uninstall d previous version and den download a new version from google play
d whatsapp 4rm playstore is incompatible with n3, just search for "mobo market", download & install den search 4 whatsapp in mobo market & install, dia u go with ur whatsapp.
NB: mobo market is a 3rd party app store, make sure u allow d installation of 3rd party apps in application settings.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by princeparis(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Wrong, the whatsapp from play is actually compatible with N3. Uninstall the factory installation and download fresh from playstore. That is what i did and works fine.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by BrightDeGea(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls when is the N7 coming out? Somebody should pls tell me oo make i ready wait am
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by princelyjesse: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2013
does this n7 with it's 1g processor 512 ram slow in operation? does it have a gorrila glass protector for it screen unlike t8?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by prince4pro(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na wah oo.is lky d don't want 2 release d phone again
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by dguyindcorner(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2013
prince4pro: Na wah oo.is lky d don't want 2 release d phone again
abi o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.