Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Are There Any Savvy,intelligent Investors Here? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Any Savvy,intelligent Investors Here? (749 Views)

How I Gradually Changed From A Spend Thrift To A Cash Savvy Spender / Is It Business Savvy To Own A Car Or Use Public Transport / Crowd Funding In Nigeria. Intelligent minds, lets discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Savvy,intelligent Investors Here? by lawuyi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2008
Are you a savvy and intelligent investor??

Are you looking for investments that provide steady growth over a number of years with guarantees of capital?

Would you be interested in diversifying some of the risk of your portfolio outside the Nigerian stock exchange to foreign and global markets?

Would you like fixed income trusts or international mutual funds that follow the S&P500 as well as other top Euro and commodities as part of your investment portfolio?

By the way, i'm no fly by night. I work with an extremely reputable and well known International financial institution that is authorised to promote these funds in Nigeria.
Re: Are There Any Savvy,intelligent Investors Here? by obiguy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
dont live in nigeria, but im interested, how can i reach u?
Re: Are There Any Savvy,intelligent Investors Here? by lawuyi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2008
hi obiguy, please send me a mail at blaque100@hotmail.com and i'll send you a detailed response with product sheets and complete information

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request / 21 Ways To Bring In The Business-part 1 / What Kind Of Job Can A Full Time Student Do Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.