Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode (6428 Views)

Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / Can Gtb Naira Mastercard Be Used For Online Payments(help) / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode by darealaman(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
[b]Hello everyone in this forum

Have been experiencing some error in getting my Gtb Naira mastercard securecode ,

Below is the procedures i followed

I log on to my internet Banking Account, got my Activation Code,which was in this below format

Your online Activation code for the number 5xxxxxxxxxxxxxx1 is::::MY TEN DIGIT CODE was issued

And proceed to this below link

https://enrollment.securecode.com/vpas/mcgtb/enroll/index.jsp?locale=en_GB&bankid=157

I followed the this steps which is REGISTER NOW

I entered my card details and email, below is the error i got

=The details supplied are incorrect=

I also followed this othe step ,the REGISTER WITH A TEMPORARY ACESS CODE

Enter my card details But i was having error message as below

Please ensure the details you entered are correct. If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact Customer Service at 234-1-4480000, 234-8029002900, 234-8039003900.

Although I have been using my Gtb naira mastercard card in various countries I.E(Russia,Dubai Egypt,& Naija) POS and ATM which all my transaction do go successful .

However since mastercard securecode is the most secure method now for all mastercard users for online purchases,so i need to get my securecode as well.

I wll be glab if anyone here has experience same difficulty am facing and later got it rectified

Am still out of Naija for now i would have work straight to my branch and seek for solutions to this...In addition i have mailed GTBANK back home many times and and got their response in various time with different opinions some said i should retry from 3rd of january 2013 i did yet not working out.

All positive response will be appreciated

Am New In this forum[/b]
Re: Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2013
darealaman: [b]Hello everyone in this forum

Have been experiencing some error in getting my Gtb Naira mastercard securecode ,

Below is the procedures i followed

I log on to my internet Banking Account, got my Activation Code,which was in this below format

Your online Activation code for the number 5xxxxxxxxxxxxxx1 is::::MY TEN DIGIT CODE was issued

And proceed to this below link

https://enrollment.securecode.com/vpas/mcgtb/enroll/index.jsp?locale=en_GB&bankid=157

I followed the this steps which is REGISTER NOW

I entered my card details and email, below is the error i got

=The details supplied are incorrect=

I also followed this othe step ,the REGISTER WITH A TEMPORARY ACESS CODE

Enter my card details But i was having error message as below

Please ensure the details you entered are correct. If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact Customer Service at 234-1-4480000, 234-8029002900, 234-8039003900.

Although I have been using my Gtb naira mastercard card in various countries I.E(Russia,Dubai Egypt,& Naija) POS and ATM which all my transaction do go successful .

However since mastercard securecode is the most secure method now for all mastercard users for online purchases,so i need to get my securecode as well.

I wll be glab if anyone here has experience same difficulty am facing and later got it rectified

Am still out of Naija for now i would have work straight to my branch and seek for solutions to this...In addition i have mailed GTBANK back home many times and and got their response in various time with different opinions some said i should retry from 3rd of january 2013 i did yet not working out.

All positive response will be appreciated

Am New In this forum[/b]
i got my secure code today probably your not doing it rightly send mell reply with the procedure/steps i took thank you.
Re: Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode by darealaman(m): 1:51am On Jan 11, 2013
MICHKY:: i have sent you an email,yet could you please explain the procedures you followed if different from the procedures i explained in this initial post so i could see where am mistaking:::
Mlchky:
i got my secure code today probably your not doing it rightly send me a mail on chrisigwe626@gmail.com i will reply with the procedure/steps i took thank you.
Re: Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode by arbitrage: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2013
I remember having such experience but I think it was their system that had error then just like when they were to reset my internet banking access after repeated attempts, in which my account was locked out. By the time I called GTconnect, the lady said the reset system was down that afternoon and asked me to call back later. I called later and followed her leading to a machine voice prompt which was to handle such reset. The machine still disconnected before another trial later was successful and I was able to log onto internet banking.

Same way, I believe it was the system that handles mastercard securecode on their network that may be down such that when you try later it may work. I remember having such error message only once when I was to generate my mastercard securecode. After retry it went through but the main problem came when I forgot the code. I tried to go back to use my activation and possibly re-generate another. It kept giving me this same error you are having. I think it was GT connect I eventually called to reset the system before I was able to use same activation code I had initially to generate a new mastercard securecode eventually.

So I will advise you call the GT connect or card services to handle your case if you have retried unsuccessfully over time as you said.
Re: Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode by danieee(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2013
@arbitrage,thanks for your post. I just activated internet banking and got my token. I tried to make a buy on aliexpress and i was asked to enter my activation code. I logged on to my account via internet banking, i clicked on the link that said 'generate activation code'. I was asked to enter my card expiry date and token transaction code. However, i keep getting the error 'Invalid card record'. I believe it is like you said, and i'll wait and try during work hours.

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency / Starting A Cosmetics Business / I Just Discovered Start-up Funding/Competition You Can Apply For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.