Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (31272 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Omen100(m): 6:01am On Jan 11, 2013
I don't have a problem with that, since it was on his/her car & not my, after all, the message was I love you Mum & you are the best. wink wink wink

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2013
I will buy the kid a white board and marker τ̲̅ȍ express such feelings next time there is such τ̲̅ȍ be expressed.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by olivestravels(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2013
shocked
Onyii.p:
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID
grin
Onyii.p:
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Freiburger(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer: Mix feelings;
1st is rage, on tthe sight that you car got scratched and that would make spend some money on repair.
But after that come the feeling of great affection that your kids realise how much you mean to them and they wanted to let you know but as children would always be michievious, they showed in a rather awkward but most odd way. Damn d car, its got a price but their affection is priceless kiss
+500 likes
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Freiburger(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

A child that can sum up that concise sentence knows right from wrong.

Thatz a 7-9yr old "child". He should have known that scratching cars is nt cute,n regardless of the content.

Whooping his azz does not mean he's loved less.
wetin you dey talk? still remember when you dey use razor blade tear your papi sofa those days? abi you don foget? grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Cornel88(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2013
Na gateman go suffer am o
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by BAMMZ(m): 6:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Well, i'll definitely let him know its wrong,small punishment apply.
I have this neigbors son who has scratched my car severally. Infact,he re-copies my plate no. on the car. The worst was when he used a metal to draw a continous line round the car and made a kinda big signature on the bonet. I wan die dat day. All i could do was report to his parents who just always shout and spank a little. What would you do ?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by LARRYSPIRIT: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2013
grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by smartg(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2013
If it's a car that i just bought new, i will go inside my private room and cry very well,then wipe off my tears, then when i come out of the house, i will give that child a serious warning not to scratch the car again for any reason.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Elffizy(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2013
I'll sentence him/her 2 death by hanging coz he/ she didn't mention dad on it
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by darellone: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2013
I will kiss him
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by sauceEEP(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2013
no more BOBO juice for him till further notice...
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Konnektions146(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2013
just imagine some inexperienced and craz.y guys we ve got here, what is the car is worth 30m, so what?

i went to work and returned 2weeks ago and saw my Landlord kids smashed one of my headlamps, i felt bad initially, called dem and asked and all of them denied the act.......i ddnt touch dem, if i ddnt beat an outsider(my landlords' kids) , how would i touch my own kids.

i guess we need to understand the difference between materialism and value for Life and LOVE.

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by real2fix(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2013
no problem nao...dat car belong to him or her after me ...i wil just keep it for him as part of his own share of my properties...if he grow up i will hand it over to him...now he will realise wat he has done in the pass ..dat will be a story and warnin he wil tell his children too wen he grow....but he go pain me sha...but i no go beat d pikin.. any body who dey around dat tym i go face xpecially him mama ..house go tire her she will even lik to buy anoda car for me...i dey laf
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Ikoniko(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella: love ko, love ni...

I'll teach him a valuable lesson...
Lmao
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Onyiip(f): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2013
slimyem: ....and you think say e go pain am?
Besides,which treasured item will an innocent kid have?

hmmmn, innocent kid abi, how about me innocent mother? Kids can hold things which might seem irrelevant to adults so dearly. When you have kids you will discover that one thing they hold dearly
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by kodylicky(f): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2013
i actually saw some man with the letters A-Z well scratched on his clean ride grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Onyiip(f): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2013
murtalaa: shocked shocked it's either you dont know what the "most treasured item" is or you are one twisted mum...which one? grin

oga how can i know when i dont have a child yet. My aunt's son cherishes his canvas with dollar drawn on it. So if i draw anything on it, im sure he will cry for a week non-stop
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by whitefairy(f): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2013
I will kiss him,hug him n tell him he is d most wonderful gift I eva got,as for d car,it stays dat way,afta all its jst a toy.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by slimyem: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Onyii.p:

hmmmn, innocent kid abi, how about me innocent mother? Kids can hold things which might seem irrelevant to adults so dearly. When you have kids you will discover that one thing they hold dearly
I have kids already..
And how don't see how marking anything they hold dearly can affect them in the same weight marking your car will affect you.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Cashcard1(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2013
smiley I got ntin 2 do than 2 show more luv nd affection...proud of U
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Konnektions146(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2013
whitefairy: I will kiss him,hug him n tell him he is d most wonderful gift I eva got,as for d car,it stays dat way,afta all its jst a toy.
as for the bolded above, thanks for that......

i know some people who beg God to give dem only ONE child to come and scatter dia house and possibly turn it upside down.

most people dat coment here dont have kids and very far from maturity into parenthood
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by sharqur99: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2013
x-real:
grin
U re more mischievous dn d kid... grin grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Tundenoni(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Scratch more boy!
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Onyiip(f): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2013
slimyem: I have kids already..
And how don't see how marking anything they hold dearly can affect them in the same weight marking your car will affect you.

yes. It wont affect them in the same weight but they would get the message, if they aren't happy with the place i wrote on then I'm not happy with theirs
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by tjdj: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2013
i will send the mother packing...shikena,that cant be my kid
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by feminineA: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2013
I will write below it 'I love you too baby boy/girl' drive it around for 6month. Then after we will go together to the repairer to spray it explaining to him or her the reason why he/she shouldn't do that next time!

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by vanstanzy(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Dygeasy: how e take follow now? Ehn? Chinua Achebe and a child that scratched the parent's car!! For God's sake

They have to start somewhere. Remember the young shall grow. cool cool cool
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by vanstanzy(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2013
Iaz93:
CHAI!

I get that all the time. cool cool cool
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by vanstanzy(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2013
bigfat: or [size=120pt]WTF[/size]

Believe me, SCREAMING!!! wont work, it'll even make it worse. U go comot na, and im go do more than that.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Atandav: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2013
I go WILL am give am for my will.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by hizaya61(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2013
on his or her welding day i go use paint write for the welding cloth happy married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.