Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? (594 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / How Comfortable Are You With Nairaland New Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by 2legit2qwt: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Forgive me, this is a little gross cheesy

I see people at my workplace taking a sh1t all the time in the restroom with ease literally, some even go as far as farting loudly cheesy

I've noticed that since I've come to know what a toilet is, I've only done a number 2 twice all my life in a public toilet, and that was when I was maybe 13

The only thing I ever do is take a pee, nothing else. I'm just uncomfortable sitting on the same thing several people have released their butt sweat on (I'm talking about a very clean toilet here) . I always try as much as possible to watch what I eat. In cases where i just can't hold it, I pretend to be sick and try to go home early (50 minutes drive embarassed). For the most part, I stay away from laxatives and if ever have to use one, I wait till the weekends and I stay indoor all through.

Note also that my sh1t ain't that bad, but it could be unpredictable too who knows grin

My question is, can you shait in a public toilet? If you can, it must be a funny feeling except you're a regular sh1tter lol

I'm not saying it's bad if you do o

Anyway, I was unsure where this topic would fit so mod, you can move the sh1tty thread to the right place or worse still, the front page wink
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by kandiikane(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
LOL, cannot believe this.

Erm, I'm a lady, you already know I don't shyt but let's just say no.

Not even in a friend's house.

I remember I did once though, in high school, had a bug and had to go. I was literally crying because I couldn't bear using the toilet. I begged the head of year to close the whole toilet for me so I can use it. Maad!
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by 2legit2qwt: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Haha just what I thought, women don't sh1t. Oya kandii move it to the front now abeg tongue
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by kandiikane(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lol, I don't have the authorisation to do so. You can open it up in the general section.
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by 2legit2qwt: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2013
I did already, nothing sad
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by dominique(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Lols@ kandii. And i'm sure na your shit dey smell pass with all this your forming cheesy
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by 2legit2qwt: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dominique, please take it to the front now, I need people's opinion on this cheesy
Re: How comfortable are you taking a shite in public toilets? by kandiikane(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
dominique: Lols@ kandii. And i'm sure na your shit dey smell pass with all this your forming cheesy

Lool, na lie. People love the smell so much they flock round my front door just to get a whiff. It's smells like fresh air and roses. grin

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / Do You Acknowledge The Author Of Your Quotes On Social Media? / What Do You Think Will Happen If Social Networks Are Banned ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.