Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (36798 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

If someone calls me an Ekiti princess, I go just smile nau. Na compliment o
hehehhehe..
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

No mind them jawe.
I thought almost all black ppl in UK are treated as Nigerians.

Lol, they are. That's why I have a sticker showing my origins on my forehead.

Idowuogbo:
lmfao! hoodrat

Lmao, naah mehn. I'm a suburban princess. Gated communities and shyt, just like the housewives of orange county. tongue
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane:

Lmao, naah mehn. I'm a suburban princess. Gated communities and shyt, just like the housewives of orange county. tongue

To be honest, I see YOU as a Nigerian.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 11, 2013
I need to start watching what I say offline mehn. Na everybody dey snap picture nowadays. No sense of privacy anymore.

I no even fit rearrange my bo obs in public again.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2013
LOL! grin

Ok, I confess! I am actually Nigerian. cry
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2013
It's funny how her attitude changed after the a$$ whooping...
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

To be honest, I see YOU as a Nigerian.
dat gal? proper gaza chick! na sellout. grin grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella: It's funny how her attitude changed after the a$$ whooping...
d knockout carry weight na.. grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowu/kandii

How do you guys know each other so well?

Same street and customer? wink
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane:

suburban ko submarine ni! u browsing from ur cellar rite? grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
d knockout carry weight na.. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

I mean, one moment she was like "shut up you smelly f*cking Nigerian"...after a series of POW POW POW, she turns all goody goody and goes "I'm a person, I'm a human being"....wtf?

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin

I mean, one moment she was like "shut up you smelly f*cking Nigerian"...after a series of POW POW POW, she turns all goody goody and goes "I'm a person, I'm a human being"....wtf?
its not even funny, but.. ur narration na die! grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Idowu/kandii

How do you guys know each other so well?

Same street and customer? wink
grin
grin grin

Idowu, come on na. You for sabi say my level don pass cellar. grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by RedLight1: 1:33am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin ... thats what i call the power of the fist ... hehehe ...in her life she will never do that again .... though i dont support hitting women ... but when women feels like she has what it takes to compete with men ... she should be treated as one

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:35am On Jan 11, 2013
What if the woman ends up beating the guy?

I can provide loads of videos of men thinking they are the 'MAN' but getting whooped like little bytches.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane:
grin
grin grin

Idowu, come on na. You for sabi say my level don pass cellar. grin
u don upgrade? ok! i'll modify it to attic. tongue
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u don upgrade? ok! i'll modify it to attic. tongue
Lmaoo! Kwasia grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Richy4(m): 1:37am On Jan 11, 2013
For that lady to say "smelly Nigerian" shows that some Nigerians over there actually smells. we are known to represent wonderfully well where ever we are. is a bottle of perfume dangerously expensive over there that they can't afford it? I mean there are other black countries in UK, why would she pick up Nigeria as smelly and the teenager may not even be a Nigerian. I am appealing to you guys over there to be a perfect ambassador over there for us all please
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by tutu1: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2013
This is rubbish what kind of guy hits a lady on the train, plus you fools that like involving Nigeria in every rubbish thing that happens abroad ONA THEY MAD, next topic please
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by spikesC(m): 1:41am On Jan 11, 2013
what was that boooobs doing in the video shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Richy.:
For that lady to say "smelly Nigerian" shows that some Nigerians over there actually smells. we are known to represent wonderfully well where ever we are. is a bottle of perfume dangerously expensive over there that they can't afford it? I mean there are other black countries in UK, why would she pick up Nigeria as smelly and the teenager may not even be a Nigerian. I am appealing to you guys over there to be a perfect ambassador over there for us all please
heard of transferred aggression? her smelly Nigerian boyfriend dumped her. so na d dumper we go blame for dat statement not Nigerians in general. gerrit? undecided
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Richy.:

FOB Nigerians smell, to be honest. Old bush Nigerians smell the worst because they don't believe in modern products like deodorant, soap, perfume, toothpaste etc.

They smell over here too.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane:
Lmaoo! Kwasia grin
hefer! grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Jan 11, 2013
*calls idowu to a corner*

But bebe, you know say u dey smell small? Like one week old unwashed punny?

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 11, 2013
It's not only a Nigerian problem. I've had the same problem with other Africans.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

FOB Nigerians smell, to be honest. Old bush Nigerians smell the worst because they don't believe in modern products like deodorant, soap, perfume, toothpaste etc.

ilekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! enu e!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ballabriggs: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2013
This is a warning to all you mgbeke's on nairaland. The next one wey go follow me talk anyhow for this forum, na to cyber punch you make your mind rest like that girl. cool

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ilekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! enu e!

Se o ti fine ju ni?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by ballabriggs: 1:48am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously some London Nigerian homes stink. E be like say them still carry their 'iru' and 'ogiri' come dey cook for here. TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by RedLight1: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Richy.:
damnn it ... i feel like breaking this bottle of scotch on ur head angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2013
LOL! Damn!
ballabriggs:

Seriously some London Nigerian homes stink. E be like say them still carry their 'iru' and 'ogiri' come dey cook for here. TUFIAKWA!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.