Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (30955 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'd really love to share fiverr strategies, tips and tricks here. Guess this will be my first quality topic on NL. I'm currently making an average of 10 sales a day and that is 4USD for each sale. Do the calculation yourself. I'm 22 and working independently from my room and fiverr is currently my main biz. U can ask questions on this topic. I will update it regularly with the best tips I come about if d mods don't see it as rubbish. You can reach me on my fb, from my signature or call 07030908226 (and whatsapp) or better still add my pin: 28C16AC3

I created this guide to avoid silly questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/1251238/ultimate-fiverr-guide

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by kay29000(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2013
What and what were the ten items u sold today, and how do u get ur money?

Thank u.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by manny4life(m): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Ha, they have come again...

Do you mean this http://fiverr.com/ ?

Please what kind of services do you offer that earns you 10 sales daily?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2013
kay29000: What and what were the ten items u sold today, and how do u get ur money?

Thank u.

I sells educational stuffs (ebooks, videos, etc) which I get for free. Getting money? I have a paypal but I'm going to be getting the master card soon, I just passed interview to get a drivers license
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2013
manny4life: Ha, they have come again...

Do you mean this http://fiverr.com/ ?

Please what kind of services do you offer that earns you 10 sales daily?

I just said that in my last Msg. I have my own way. Just try me and see. I have over 15 gigs running in thïs particular account and I am putting efforts ïn it. Fiverr has a huge traffic and if you put effort to get more traffic from the outside, you will be amazed
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2013
eedriyz:

I just said that in my last Msg. I have my own way. Just try me and see. I have over 15 gigs running in thïs particular account and I am putting efforts ïn it. Fiverr has a huge traffic and if you put effort to get more traffic from the outside, you will be amazed
so what are the tricks you use to make such sales everyday
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2013
maxibrainz:
so what are the tricks you use to make such sales everyday

It begins from the way I setup my profile and ends with my feedbacks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2013
eedriyz:

It begins from the way I setup my profile and ends with my feedbacks
but you have not said anything, i thought you post the steps here
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
maxibrainz:
but you have not said anything, i thought you post the steps here

Why not make it easy for me by asking how my profile looks? You are not expecting me to create a guide here are you?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by loverkelly: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
you are making 10 sale a day you are shouting.
What about me that is making 100 sale per day.
What do u want me to do.
The reason why i no post it here is nairaland people might think am a scam.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by DTalented(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2013
Bro, you mean you get the services you sell on fiverr at no cost?
Please how do you get them?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2013
eedriyz:

Why not make it easy for me by asking how my profile looks? You are not expecting me to create a guide here are you?
How do you get good feedbacks and how do you discover a good selling and highly profitable niche
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2013
maxibrainz:
How do you get good feedbacks and how do you discover a good selling and highly profitable niche

The only logic to getting feedback is by providing quality services (over deliver if it won't affect you) and the real way to increase your feedback rate is by promising to give your customers extra bonus if they do leave you with a +ve feedback. My way of discovering highly profitable niches is by going through other gigs and seeing which ones are selling most. My own traFfic is not limited to fiverr, so I generally do profitable niches on the internet. Hope that helps!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2013
DTalented: Bro, you mean you get the services you sell on fiverr at no cost?
Lol! Get a software, xrummer, scrapebox, senuke, among other. Learn to use them and profit. I'm serious

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2013
eedriyz:

The only logic to getting feedback is by providing quality services (over deliver if it won't affect you) and the real way to increase your feedback rate is by promising to give your customers extra bonus if they do leave you with a +ve feedback. My way of discovering highly profitable niches is by going through other gigs and seeing which ones are selling most. My own traFfic is not limited to fiverr, so I generally do profitable niches on the internet. Hope that helps!
ok tanx, so which other place do you get traffic from and i guess you buy gigs on fiverr and offer to other clients outside fiverr at good price, i need some of those site
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2013
eedriyz:
Lol! Get a software, xrummer, scrapebox, senuke, among other. Learn to use them and profit. I'm serious
yeah i know this softwares the are good and give good profit but the are quite expensive, but i think the are worth the price considering the cool cash the would generate for you.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2013
DTalented: Bro, you mean you get the services you sell on fiverr at no cost?

if you asked me, i would say this one is a secret i'll keep close to myself
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by demoreon: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2013
maxibrainz:
yeah i know this softwares the are good and give good profit but the are quite expensive, but i think the are worth the price considering the cool cash the would generate for you.
Xrumer + scrapebox combined is childs play when compared with ubot.
Also you don't pay monthly for ubot.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2013
babaearly:

if you asked me, i would say this one is a secret i'll keep close to myself
yeah that is what i have been saying no fiverr user that make good money would tell you exactly his source of his product or the exact niche market that have been paying him for free, you can only get that by buying ebooks from someone that is into the game or paying for a one on one coaching with the person, so no matter what if you want to suceed in fiverr you must pay for ebook or a one on one coaching and that what i did before i started and am not regretting it.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Zagala: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2013
I thought you want to help people here?if you cant finish what you just started,why then do u open this thread?or you are here to market your fiverr ebook?remember,"blessed is the hand that given,not the hand that taken"

3 Likes

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Zagala: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Hee! Mr poster,I thought you want to help people here?if you cant finish what you just started,why then do u open this thread?or you are here to market your fiverr ebook?remember,"blessed is the hand that given,not the hand that taken"
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Zagala: Hee! Mr poster,I thought you want to help people here?if you cant finish what you just started,why then do u open this thread?or you are here to market your fiverr ebook?remember,"blessed is the hand that given,not the hand that taken"
You're funny. I have no fiverr ebook anyway, not yet at least. I will do what you want in few hours. Do a write up on fiverr. But I can't share much secrets like the 3 posters said... But I need to warn that Fiverr will work best for people who can think outside the box, and less for those that want to be spoonfed with everything. With trials and errors, you can get a better system in place as well.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2013
maxibrainz:
ok tanx, so which other place do you get traffic from and i guess you buy gigs on fiverr and offer to other clients outside fiverr at good price, i need some of those site
Youtube is one of those places. All my gigs had a video there. I do offer services outside fiverr, yes. Anyway, it's only Gigbucks that is proofing to be worth it yet. I'm trying out forums too
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by maxibrainz: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2013
eedriyz:
Youtube is one of those places. All my gigs had a video there. I do offer services outside fiverr, yes. Anyway, it's only Gigbucks that is proofing to be worth it yet. I'm trying out forums too
ok tanx
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2013
maxibrainz:
ok tanx

You are welcome bro
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
I would have attached â fiverr guide but I just confirmed NL is not supporting more than 200 and something KB. But I will tomorrow upload it somewhere and get u guys d download link. Anyway for the main time, from few of the people I've talked to, I discovered many people quit fiverr before starting just because they thought it is a magical stuff before they begin it. Some had gigs which are not even seeing a single traffic and they thought it's because fiverr doesn't work or they got scammed by their mentor. I asked a guy who told me he had 10 gigs and got only 2 sales since Oct last year to check tje status of his gigs and he realised gigs all together had just 50 views. And like 6 of them had one views each. Then I asked him to change his orientation. It could have been because his gigs had lots of competitions, could be Because no nobody on fiverr really want what he's selling. could be because his tagging I'd bad and many more. So I checked and discovered he's dealing with too much competition. So here is what I asked him to do. I asked him to steal the tags from the best gigs for his keywords and rewrite his descriptions in the SEO way. Then I asked him to go all out with Facebook, Youtube and Forums relating to his gigs.
Did you learn anything from this?

2 Likes

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
I've been busy lately, so I've not got much time to update this thread. Although my offer still stands.
Here is a link to one of the easiest fiverr ebooks I've read. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/93007005/Easy%20Fiverr%20Frenzy.zip. It's a rehearsed of another ebook like that. It talks basics and no method really, except the outsourcing part. I think I can do a better ebook. Lol!
I discovered somethings lately on fiverr...I'm still working on them and will let you know if they works...Gud nite
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by exec: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2013
@eedriz ive checked fiverr and everything there is being sold for $5 so how can one sell something expensive there? i dont believe in fiverr
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by emtar(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
I've been busy lately, so I've not got much time to update this thread. Although my offer still stands.
Here is a link to one of the easiest fiverr ebooks I've read. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/93007005/Easy%20Fiverr%20Frenzy.zip. It's a rehearsed of another ebook like that. It talks basics and no method really, except the outsourcing part. I think I can do a better ebook. Lol!
I discovered somethings lately on fiverr...I'm still working on them and will let you know if they works...Gud nite

THAT YOUR LINK IS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ADJUSTING THE MISSING LINKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson / FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.