Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31091 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eneojo5(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Hello morning to you all,

I have been a silent follower of this thread for sometime now.

Reading every single post here gave me the belief that something good is in fiverr and it is worth trying cause meh bro I really need to help myself.

Please I would like some of the gurus to help me out. @eedriyz I believe in you just watched the video u uploaded. Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Catalyst007(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2015
manny4life:

As much I want to believe in this, someone hasn't convinced me well enough. Well if you say it's super profitable, good. I just don't know what kind of service you offer on daily basis to attract repeat business, but ok

Go to: http://fiverrencyclopedia..com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Catalyst007(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
eedriyz:

Thanks! I'm wondering why fiverr started freezing accounts these days. Two of the accounts I opened for guys already got freezed now. I contacted them but no reply yet. But seriously, I'm not expecting to have them back. So I will have to create another accts for them. Thank God it's two and not more because I'm really overworked these days. But my guess is how soon the gigs were created. So the next time. I will have to spend 7-8 days on each accts at 2 gigs per day. I'm hoping to finish off the little ebook I'm working on for you guys. Now I have two things to consider during my mini leave on fiverr. Actually, my ebook gigs are still bringing some money and I will look up to them to keep my earnings coming until I'm ready to work again.
If there is anyone who needs help. I'm here

CHAIRMAN, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OPENING MULTIPLE FIVERR ACCOUNTS WITHOUT TAKING NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.

I CAN INFER YOU USE YOUR PC TO OPEN ALL THESE ACCOUNTS. FIVERR TRACKS YOUR IP ADDRESS AND YOUR BROWSER COOKIES.

THEY ONLY ALLOW 1 ACCOUNT PER PERSON. EVEN THOUGH YOU USE DIFFERENT NAMES AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS, YOUR IP WILL GIVE YOU AWAY.

THE SOLUTION::: CLOAK YOUR IP ADDRESS BEFORE OPENING ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

http://fiverrencyclopedia..com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Catalyst007(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2015
antontech:
still dont undastd this fiverr thing

HOW FIVERR WORKS... http://fiverrencyclopedia..com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Catalyst007(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
yunggenius:

Thats good to hear bro. Hoping to join the train soonest! yu on whatsapp?? Would like to add yu up.

Thanks

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BROS... IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO. ONCE YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT YOU DON'T, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT PAYONEER.

FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE SURE IT GETS TO YOU THIS TIME... MY EXPERIENCE::: http://top-epaymentsystems..co.ke/2015/06/why-your-payoneer-card-has-not-arrived-yet.html?m=1
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Catalyst007:

CHAIRMAN, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OPENING MULTIPLE FIVERR ACCOUNTS WITHOUT TAKING NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.

I CAN INFER YOU USE YOUR PC TO OPEN ALL THESE ACCOUNTS. FIVERR TRACKS YOUR IP ADDRESS AND YOUR BROWSER COOKIES.

THEY ONLY ALLOW 1 ACCOUNT PER PERSON. EVEN THOUGH YOU USE DIFFERENT NAMES AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS, YOUR IP WILL GIVE YOU AWAY.

THE SOLUTION::: CLOAK YOUR IP ADDRESS BEFORE OPENING ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

http://................com

I appreciate your input, but I have already discovered a better solution. I mean one that has been working since August last year
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by chykez: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2015
bros eedriz pls share umustmakemoney@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
chykez:
bros eedriz pls share umustmakemoney@gmail.com
Get it here yourself bro >>> www.fiverrcashreport.com

Cheers!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by moneynavy(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2015
that good one sir
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Chiansyplatform(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2016
I have learnt a lot from this thread but still need an answer to a question. If I open a fiverr account with UK ip, can I afterwards manage the account with my Nigerian Ip address without Fiverr banning the account? Pls let me know if you have done this and didn't have any problem.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Chiansyplatform(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Can I use Nigeria ip to operate fiverr account created with foreign ip?

eedriyz:

Feel free bro, there should be any problem
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chiansyplatform:

Yes bro, that is exactly how I do it. I create my aacounts with foreign IPs and then use Nigerian IPs afterwards. I've not seen it cause me a trouble since 2013
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by justi4jesu(f): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Chiansyplatform:

They will change your account to a Nigerian account if you do that.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by albertsmith: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is the best site that I have visited today and it not only has great content but also an active discussion on the subject matter. I will bookmark the site so that I can visit it occasionally to read more articles, especially on emerging issues in our society. Kindly, find the time and read my article by clicking on. Professional Dissertation Revising Help
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Eskay2030: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2019
I buy your payoneer fund and I'll pay to ur local bank.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Leqsy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Setharry(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Do you have writing jobs of any kind you want to outsource? Be it article writing, blog post, e-books writing, reviews, proofreading and editing.
Hire me now!

My name is Seth Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article...

If you want me to write for you, kindly message me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / My ATM Card Was Stolen And Money Was Withdrawn Within Hours - Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.