Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27110 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by OCTAVO: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2013
I had this conversation with a friend of mine and she‘s like she can never and will never do it! Men are not worth it bla bla bla...
I was like what the heck! This is absolutely the peak of pride!
What‘s the big deal? After all he‘s your husband (your head).
My question goes to all the ladies in the house both married & unmarried. Can you kneel down for your husband openly?
Is anything wrong in doing that? Or I‘m the one not seeing things right.
NOTE: This question might not apply to people that kneeling down is not part of their culture.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2013
[size=28pt]following thread[/size] [size=28pt]bumper[/size] [size=28pt]2[/size] [size=28pt]bumper[/size]

[size=28pt]lady wey pride full im bodi no go fit do am[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by outrage: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Question back to the husband

What pleasure do you derive from humilating your wife in public?

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by OCTAVO: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2013
outrage: Question back to the husband

What pleasure do you derive from humilating your wife in public?
I guess kneeling down is not part of your culture at all.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by omotola1(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2013
Not in this generation anymore!
You can hardly find a woman that will do that at this age.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2013
Kaxmytex: following thread[/size] [size=28pt]bumper[/size] [size=28pt]2[/size] [size=28pt]bumper[/size]

[size=28pt]lady wey pride full im bodi no go fit do am

True talk...
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by outrage: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2013
I don't think it is.. That's besides the point, even if it were I will not allow it in my household. Also besides the point, we are in an era where people live in multi culture enviroment. Instead of allowing your wife to do something that will make people look at her in a humiliating way, its best you way it. Maybe when you get to your village or your house where peole understands what she's doing, you can practice culture all you want.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2013
omotola1: Not in this generation anymore!
You can hardly find a woman that will do that at this age.

Some would do it in the market square...but they are very rare..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by omotola1(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2013
outrage: I don't think it is.. That's besides the point, even if it were I will not allow it in my household. Also besides the point, we are in an era where people live in multi culture enviroment. Instead of allowing your wife to do something that will make people look at her in a humiliating way, its best you way it. Maybe when you get to your village or your house where peole understands what she's doing, you can practice culture all you want.
Abeg, what is humiliating in wife kneeling down for her husband both in public & within the house? Chei!
Though it‘s not what I crave for, but I see nothing wrong in that!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by omotola1(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2013
acidosis™:

Some would do it in the market square...but they are very rare..
Sure.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by outrage: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2013
That's your own view, its not necessary people see things the way you do you know?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2013
omotola1:
Abeg, what is humiliating in wife kneeling down for her husband both in public & within the house? Chei!

I tire my brother..smh.

Such actions deserve an everlasting respect... (but it takes a sensible dude to acknowledge that)
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2013
[size=13pt]I guess this is a part of culture with which I'm not familiar. Is it part of culture sef? Why does a wife need to kneel for her husband? What's the purpose of it?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Super1759: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2013
if a man can do it,why won't she do it?

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2013
Why nt,i will,bt nt openly sha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Iaz93: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2013
For why na!
In public?
I won't even let her!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by feminineA: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Its no big deal will do it at least I did it on our wedding day.grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Beync(f): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2013
as in kneeling down before my husband on my wedding day to feed him or kneeling down to apologize for the wrong I've done him or something? i don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tjskii(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Na sugardaddy I marry,shuo I got married to my bestfriend,so wat am I kneeling up and down for undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Tuniks2: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Hey guy that is not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Hmmmm...

I suffered a lot during my primary school days kneeling down...the worst punishment you could give to me, my knees come black ehnn.....

Got bigger, in church I decided not to kneel in some ceremony that requires kneeling because I wanted to get ride of my black knees that I got due to excess punishment tongue.

Sometimes I just knee with one leg with hand kerchief under.

Now, the last time I knelt down was during work operation because it required kneeling.

Why would my hubby require me kneeing when it's not in my culture or his to knee.

Bottom line, my past still hunts me, so no kneeing will be coming from me. Period! kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dridowu: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2013
A well trained and self trained 9ja lady will surely do dat

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Tuniks2: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Tuniks2: Hey guy that is not a big deal
its just a sign of respect and as a woman u must respect and be humble to ur hubby don't long thing this matter

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by thehunted(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2013
i dont need my woman to kneel for me for whatever reason.seriously,there are better things i want from her than seeing her kneel for me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by aadetoyin(f): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2013
So does kneeling down mean u respect him?
Depends on the situation at hand but I sincerely wonder what u guys are trying to achieve here.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Kneeling down for your hubby in publicFor what??It takes a man whose ego is bigger than his brain to subject his wife to that.No matter the size of the ego,Byvan won't do that!!!!wtF.Abeg I am submissive but I can't suscribe to any form of humiliation joor!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ypzilanti: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2013
For cultural and serious begging purposes, why not? grin

For cultural purposes, means there is a cultural environment that demands it.

For begging purposes, means you have messed up big time and trying to evoke sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ypzilanti: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2013
For yoruba culture, men prostrate in front of father on traditional marriage day. If there is a particular culture that demands a woman should kneel in front of her husband for a particular occasion, what is the big deal biko? You and your wife will do the needful and go home and laugh about it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by moopeodu: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2013
there is nothing bad in kneeling down for husband so far he is ur husband he has every write to receive it any time and u can receive ur husband kneeling down 4 u outside

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Yvete(f): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2013
OCTAVO: I had this conversation with a friend of mine and she‘s like she can never and will never do it! Men are not worth it bla bla bla...
I was like what the heck! This is absolutely the peak of pride!
What‘s the big deal? After all he‘s your husband (your head).
My question goes to all the ladies in the house both married & unmarried. Can you kneel down for your husband openly?
Is anything wrong in doing that? Or I‘m the one not seeing things right.
NOTE: This question might not apply to people that kneeling down is not part of their culture. Thanks.

Why do we even have to kneel? You mean kneel to serve food or take off their shoes?

Its not a big deal, but is it necessary? Your husband is your friend not your mean boss.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2013
m o opeodu: there is nothing bad in kneeling down for husband so far he is ur husband he has every write to receive it any time and u can receive ur husband kneeling down 4 u outside

[size=13pt]Abi?[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Escaping The Friend Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.