Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

"Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" (3998 Views)

Lesson For All The "Runz" Babes In Nairaland. / 15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Etemma1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hi guyz! I saw this article on pulse.com.ng and decided to share it with you guys.

Is it true that runz girls know what men want better than the so called good girls? after seeing the article, I decided to ask some of my female colleagues in the office. This is what they said (and I mean collectively).

A typical runz girl in quote has supposedly been with many guys, she knows their character, she knows what they want, she knows what turns them on, what pisses them off and so on. A good girl has only been with one guy or none, she is still getting to know the guy, she has not discovered enough of this guy to want to settle down with him, she is still observing.

A runz girl finally wants to settle down, she attends a party with her friends, before she goes to the party, she prepares herself with respect to looking as beautiful as ever and dresses to kill. At the party, she sees a big boy, very handsome, in the company of other big boys and she tells herself, "I will get this guy to notice me and we will kick it off from there". She gets a table close to that of the guys and she and friends begin their seduction antics, they laugh out loud, act all sexy and all that. The guys do notice the fine girls that look like dolls and cannot take their eyes off them cos the girls are extremely beautiful, smooth and glass-like skin, great hair, lovely outfit, very white teeth, seductive smiles and gestures, etc. Before you know what is happening, numbers are exchanged and like they say, the rest is history.

Another scenario: A good girl, works with a bank, earns like 120,000, managing herself, not yet in a promising relationship and seriously waiting on God for the perfect man(sorry, I meant right man grin). She saves money to buy herself good stuff, good clothes, saves money to buy herself a good car and so on. She eventually meets a nice guy, equally comfortable, they begin dating. Along the line, they start having issues; what are the issues? she finds it hard to please the guy at all times(which is quite understandable to me -guys can be really complicated, me inclusive, lol..), she's not so good with meeting the guys every need and so on. She wants to marry, but the guy is not proposing, it becomes a problem. She begins to wonder, what am I doing wrong? she tells herself and her friend, " I have done everything to please this guy", "I have done everything for this guy" and so on. The question is, Has she really?
On the other hand, the runz girl who is obviously every man's dream in terms of beauty, effortlessly buys stuff for herself, in fact she hardly buys stuff for herself. She travels outside of the country for vacation and for shopping, she gets cars, new apartments as gifts thanks to Mr big Daddy or my oil baron boyfriend, she attends the hottest shows and is shown and introduced to the top rung of the society, the list is endless. She now wants to settle down, what do you think she would do to make it happen? The answer is the obvious, everything!!! she will take good care of the guy in every aspect including the main one *wink*, she knows what ticks him, what turns him on, when to demand and when not demand, what to wear on certain occasions, how to tease his friends so that they can leave great remarks on her behalf with him, she can even pretend to be an angel just to meet that goal. In order words, she is well experienced with guys.

After listening to my female colleagues, I began to ask myself the question, is it really true? do the runz girls really know what a man wants better than the so called good girls? I feel ladies would understand this issue a lot more since it's about them, hence my sharing it here. So guyz and gals, lets have your opinions. Do they get better guys and when I mean better guys, I mean extremely rich dudes. So what do you guyz think?

By the way, if you want to read the full story and how the author placed which is quite interesting, check it out here
http://pulse.com.ng/2013/01/10/stay-there-and-be-forming-good-girl-while-the-runs-girls-get-married-every-saturday/
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Leysco(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Runs girls may get rich men to marry but not godly men

4 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Etemma1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Leysco: Runs girls may get rich men to marry but not godly men

mmmm!!! that's a good point though. I didn't think towards that area.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Meegadough: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wtf! The person that wrote that article is the dumbest person ever to walk this earth. Only fools marry runz girls.

6 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Meegadough: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rich men? Only shy-virgin-fools, will go for a runz girl. That's why it's good to a player once. You wont be falling for everything.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
They are mostly married by these "Jonny just come" from abroad,these guys are their perfect match.After swimming in the wrinkles of various foreign old women to make money and acquire papers,I don't think that handling a Naija runs girl will be a biggie for them.I don't mean allooooo,before abroad guys go attack me.

The good girls I know are married,the runz girls I know are still dancing**all the single ladies**.The timing of marriage deffers from lady to lady though.For real,nah only runz guys fit marry runz girl.

5 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Etemma1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Meegadough: Wtf! The person that wrote that article is the dumbest person ever to walk this earth. Only fools marry runz girls.

Now that is where you get it wrong. You forget that when a runz girl wants to get married or is looking forward to settling down, she automatically becomes a good girl. So by the time she hooks up with the dude of her choice, she ends up going home with the guy. I feel the author of the article is trying to say that the Born again Runz girl knows all the intricacies of keeping a guy (due to her huge experience) for good better than the inexperienced good girl.

Listen! and this is a fact, many of our so called good girls in the society today were once runz girls, take for example, Danjuma.... complete it, you didnt hear it from me though.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by DonTonero: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
whoever wrote this article is trying to justify why he married a fool.cos its a typical lie we know runs gals when we see them and an a guy when i see good gals its boldly written in their attitude.ever wonder why all the mgbeke's( born again) dey marry wit good home and dis runs gals kip divorcin everyday?

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whatever the devils gives to a runz gurl comes n smoothly,so good girls still get married and to their own God given men,runs girls will end up in runs marriages. sad
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Caracta(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
It is not how far but how well. It is not about getting married, it's about STAYING married. What's my business with an article written by a mere mortal? I will remain in the path i've chosen for myself.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Temi231(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Caracta: It is not how far but how well. It is not about getting married, it's about STAYING married. What's my business with an article written by mere mortal. I will remain in the path i've chosen for myself.

100likes

1 Like

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
All Nigerian non-virgins are into runz... smiley

If you are not a virgin, then you're a runz guy/babe... (married ppl exclusive)

The only thing is...runz are of different class...
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Caracta(f): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
acidosis™:

So a girl that was molested or abused too is a runz girl?
A girl that has made mistakes in the past and turned a new leaf is also a runz girl?
Where do you people get your definitions from?
You even specifically mentioned Nigerian girls, which means there are no runz girls outside Nigeria?
Like seriously, where do you guys come from?
#sighs#
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
A typical runz girl in quote has supposedly been with many guys

A good girl has only been with one guy or none,

funny definitions
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Caracta:
So a girl that was molested or abused too is a runz girl?
This is a different case..

A girl that has made mistakes in the past and turned a new leaf is also a runz girl?
nope, shes a born again runz girl.. you know, we always make mistakes...and the Devil is always at fault..

Where do you people get your definitions from?
You even specifically mentioned Nigerian girls, which means there are no runz girls outside Nigeria?
Like seriously, where do you guys come from?
#sighs#

This is a Nigerian forum...remember?
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by mecussey(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
DonTonero: whoever wrote this article is trying to justify why he married a fool.cos its a typical lie we know runs gals when we see them and an a guy when i see good gals its boldly written in their attitude.ever wonder why all the mgbeke's( born again) dey marry wit good home and dis runs gals kip divorcin everyday?

Life is all about experiences, I have also noticed that good guys end up marrying runz girls due to lack of experinces. You better do what you got to do when you have the oppotunity to get the experinces

1 Like

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
mecussey:

Life is all about experiences, I have also noticed that good guys end up marrying runz girls due to lack of experinces. You better do what you got to do when you have the oppotunity to get the experinces

grin grin New Year Joke grin grin

So runz & intimacy.ing has turned a part of cv ... you need the experience to get the good job man.. grin grin

As in 10years Experience in s. e. xology

8years experience in kissing and french kissing
32 years experience in BJing servicin my 4th ex...

grin grin grin grin Guy u wont kill me with laugh ooo...
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
There are points in the article, I won't dispute that fact, and acidosis is somehow right with his point, but when you confess your past sins and honestly forsake them, and sincerely begin a new life different from your past that is in-line with the word of God, there is no way God will forsake you, and you will never regret in life no matter the situation.

In order words, let no good girl or guy be deceived by the fact that runz girls as used by the article poster, are getting married, even if they are happy, stay on the path you have chosen in life- the path of pleasing God at all cost; no matter the situation, it pays if you remain faithful and steadfast.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by TotoLicker: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Runs girls are better in bed, better in the kitchen and all round better than the average girl. My best came from a runs girl, she licked it like it was her last meal. Most of these runs girls can suck a seed from pawpaw with their tongue alone. There's a God....Lol!!!!!
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Pritheeann(f): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Meegadough: Wtf! The person that wrote that article is the dumbest person ever to walk this earth. Only fools marry runz girls.
U read my mind dear...
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
Utter rubbish!!! To say that good girls are not getting married and the so-called runz girls are getting the men is balderdash!

The author of this piece might be right in some respect, but that is not to say the runz girls are winning the war. It might appear they are winning battles in the course of their games and all that crap, but the good girls eventually wins the war, which I think is the ultimate goal.. Because in most cases, the good girls end up with their likes (good men). The runz girls can get the guys as easy as eating food, but that won't help them to keep the men as long as they would expect.

Runz girls sure knows how to please men and play their way around, but the truth of the matter is that, they find it difficult pleasing their men in matters that goes beyond physical satisfaction. A whole lot of them are disrespectful, rude, not homely, lack the fear of God, and a host of other inner attributes which are not easy to come by. The areas they are much experienced on are: romance, seduction, sex, infact anything that deals with pleasing the physical body.

Bottom line of everything is that, it would be very difficult for a good guy to clinch to a runz girl. Quote me anyday and anytime and I would defend this. Like it is said; you attract your kind. A good guy that attracts such a girl, gets what he craves for as some so-called good guys do crave for the bad girls for some adventure or whatever...

If you are a sensible individual and you know what you want and how to get it, then you will never end up with a runz girl. Personally, there is no way I would end up with a runz girl. If you like, cloth yourself like a Reverend sister, you would never deceive someone like myself. Like someone rightly stated; it's only foolish men runz girls can fool into ending up with them...

No be only runz girl, na waka girl.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by tzetzefly(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Runz guys/girls na human being?
Abeg tell me o...!
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by tzetzefly(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Runz guys/girls na human being
Abeg tell me...?
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
Be WARNED: Articles like this, though with valid points, are meant to deceive good people into following the wayward people to live a regretful wayward life, so don't let it influence your chosen life.

I am sorry to deviate from the topic, if you want to achieve your 2013 new year resolutions and general life goals, try this and see.

People maybe succeeding by following or not following this principle I am about to reveal to you, but pls don't place your future in the hands of chance/luck, take charge of your life now!

It goes like this, pls take time and finish up this piece.

2012 is gone, another year is here again, 2013, and by God's special grace we are able to see the new year. So many people lost out in the battle of life last year, rich, affluent, popular, poor, wealthy, oppressed, none of their status was able to save them from going, so always be thankful to God for keeping you to see 2013 because its not by your making; believe it or don't.

This piece is basically written to guide, inspire and help you to achieve those goals and resolutions you have for this 2013, and I promise you without doubt that if you can do what I am about to tell you here, you will achieve those goals. Remember, they are sacrifice, so be ready cos its not gonna be easy.

You have written down your goals and targets- the things you want to achieve this 2013, but I want to tell you that you may or may not achieve them, but if you follow this principle, you must achieve them. Yes, I said MUST, so dare it.

What is that principle? It is no other thing but GOING INTO A COVENANT WITH God YOUR MAKER.

I don't care what you do right now or what you had been doing in the past, all I care now is that you need to go into a covenant with God to achieve those impossible goals you have.

You may be saying in your heart- did James had any covenant with God before he became the manager of great gas oil co plc? Did Jane made covenant with God before she got married to that her wonderful husband? Did Richard made any covenant before he became a star? Yes, looking at the celebrity news and lifestyles; seeing teens and youths making millions and buying houses, you feel like- why am I even wasting time being righteous when all these people living immoral life are prospering big time, but wait!

We are different, so its our destinies. Jabez came into this world in pains, nothing to lay hands upon, he cried unto God to please change his story and God did. Jacob was a cheat, in fact a fraudster but yet God chose to favour him right from his mother's belly. Some people you see succeeding today are succeeding out of the covenant their parents or grandparents had with God, so don't follow other people and their life, live your life with Christ as your role model.

Do you know why you need to make a covenant with God this year? God can overlook every other thing, but He doesn't play with covenant if you keep it.

Another thing that moves God is praise, so whenever you can't pray, praise God and watch out.

Now to the topic- going into covenant with God to achieve your life goals.

Before you go into this covenant, you must first forsake entirely your past sins/immoralities and unclean lifestyles. It is hard, but you must strive to achieve this, yes you can if you determine to. First, confess your sins to God, cry out and pour out your evil doings to Him in your room, office, etc, chose a quiet hour if possible, read psalm 51, and then sing unto God, praise Him like you had never done before.

If you have any instrument- guitar, piano, etc, play it and sing and cry honestly to God. After that, you will experience peace in your innermost heart, this will guarantee you that God has returned His holy spirit in you, so you can now go into the covenant.

As a youth, the most common sins we commit are- pre-marital sex, lies, alcohol abuse, immoral use of words (I.e use of vulgar words), jealousy, cheating. So go into covenant with God that:

1. You will never have pre-marital sex again until you get legally/traditionally married. This include abstinence from- physical sex, oral, word-to-word sex as practised on the internet by youths, and every other form of sex display or act.

2. Covenant of no more lying no matter the situation, no more being jealous of others, no more cheating (exam, etc), etc

And in exchange, ask God to grant you your heart desire; table it faithfully before God, you can write it down, maybe get a Bible, a new one and place it in it, and keep the Bible safe somewhere you will always see, and not tamper. Don't make a long list, be specific with your desires.

As a married person, you will need the covenant of:
1. No more cheating (sex-wise, financially, morally, etc)
2. Covenant of faithfulness and care to your spouse.
3. No more lying, deceit, envy, jealousy and greed.

Do same as for single youths.

After you have done this, seal it a prayer, get a new red ribbon, tie the Bible up and keep safely.

Now, your work is not done, if you had not been going to church, find a good bible believing church and start worshipping with them committed. Identify fully and don't be a sunday-sunday goer, this is to keep your faith alive cos you can't stand alone.

Make out time to study your Bible at least once a day, pray always, even if you can't pray or don't know what to pray, say- Lord I thank you for giving me life today, I love you, help me to love you more and be with me always. Thank you for in jesus christ name I pray, amen.

If you do this and by april, something extraordinary did not happen in your life, come back here and shame me. God bless us all, and may He help us achieve our goals this year.

Finally, before you start the covenant, you need to fast to prepare your mind, heart, soul, body, soul and spirit. Fast like 3 days, 6am - 6pm. Then start

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
dmcdad and dailynews, this thing na battle of the "EPISTLES"?...i'm having migrane your posts
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
This is an extraordinary principle to challenge God. Try it and watch out. Whatever it is that had been bordering you, that thing that had made you to be shading secret tears and you cannot tell anyone. That thing that you desire so much and you have tried and it seems nothing is happening, if you try this, you must surely get it soon! I am certain about this.

Don't let anyone deceive you, covenant with God works like magic if you keep it cos God is a covenant keeping God. He can ignore other things but not covenant.

Finally, after you are done with the covenant, please make sure that you keep it. Make a time-frame when you want to hear from God. The next thing you need to do is SOW A SEED as witness.

You mustnt sow the seed in a church, but make sure you sow it in a- bible believing church through the man of God, an orphanage home, prison, hospital, rehab center, or to a destitute or very needy person.

Note: the see you will sow must pinch you, it must be something you cherish or something that must touch you; your whole salary, last pocket money, whole profit, a treasured something, etc. Don't sow a seed that you can do comfortably if you want speedy answer from God. Go extreme and challenge God and watch out.

When you try this, come back and testify either here, in your church, family, etc, but pls don't fail to testify and thank God.

1 Like

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Arsenate(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
I'm really glad to see that majority of the posters here were able to decipher that this article is a whole load of crap.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
acidosis™:

Reallysee a doctor Man.
Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
exactly. You are on point @ poster a friend of mine jisted me of an undergraduate lady that eventually married her sugar daddy.after the lavish wedding ceremony and honeymoon in scotland,little things started cropping up and all that.one thing led to the other.her husband was always drunk etc,he travels for days and months without informing her of his whereabouts,beats her at the slightest provocation.she wasn't happy in her marriage but had to pretend outside like the typical nigerian couple that likes pretending that all is well even when people that know them know that all is not well.anyway whenever the lady advises him of his reckless spendings in strip clubs and bars,he says did you work for my money?afterall you married me for my money so whatever i do with my money is absolutely none of your buisness afterall i spend on you since thats all you want.you say you want money for the latest clothes,cars,gadgets,shoes,jwelry etc,i give you the money so shut the fk up.bottomline is that,its not just about getting married,its about been happy,fulfilled and at peace with yourself and your other half in the marriage.stop making it look like there is no gain in being a good girl.like ron kenoly will say,if youre doing bad,keep at it,if youre doing good keep at it,there is no judgement in heaven again,its here on earth we will receieve our judgement.gone are the days human beings receive judgement after they were dead and gone

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by nenergy(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2013
This article is calculated at "converting" girls to promiscuity..e nor go work for una! Only lazy men want "ready-made" girls, me i will teach my "good girl" to please me. Good girls for life!

2 Likes

Re: "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day" by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2013
Op, when next you read lengthy article and want to share it here, please summarised it.
I can't read this, I forgot my reading glass somewhere...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Rate My New Girlfriend (pix) B4 I Go Serious! / Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'. / Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.