Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ (4430 Views)

S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard / Why We Chose GMB Despite Intense Pressure From Tompolo To Support GEJ –itsekiri / Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Abagworo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0: How many Igbo people have been prosecuted by EFCC. It is this kind of foolishness that makes no one take you seriously. A serving IG was removed and imprisoned did anyone say anything about his origin??

You have a complex my brother. This is not about tribe but about his importance. Do you think we should all fold our hands and watch if people like Buhari or Obasanjo are treated this way? IBB and others did nothing for Nigeria, so I won't feel anything if they are the ones involved.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
The victim mentality again. They hate us, they are prosecuting us etc

How come we never heard this from Tafa Baloguns tribesmen, from Joshua Dariyes tribesmen, from Alams tribesmen from Saminu Turakis tribesmen from Dimeji Bankoles tribesmen etc

Inferiority complex is something oo
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by DuduNegro: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
abagworo, what do you mean? why is Soludo more important than say Tafa Balogun?
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
PointB:

I know for certain that the world is waking up to you people hypocrisy and scheming. When are you going to answer the question of 'former president' who probably presided over this affair in similar fashion as the Halliburton's Saga? Why is Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo not at EFCC with Soludo?

When are you lots going to quit this hypocrisy already. It's getting boring?

Why bother to respond to that buffoon? Forget his tribal grandpa OBJ, his main master (Bola Tinubu) is the biggest and greediest thief in Nigerian political history. But you don't expect to talk about that. He would ask you which court has found Tinubu guilty. . .as if any court has found the likes of IBB guilty. These fools are hypocritical jokers. No need to dignify them with responses.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by DuduNegro: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
dayokanu: The victim mentality again. They hate us, they are prosecuting us etc

How come we never heard this from Tafa Baloguns tribesmen, from Joshua Dariyes tribesmen, from Alams tribesmen from Saminu Turakis tribesmen from Dimeji Bankoles tribesmen etc

Inferiority complex is something oo

you know! what makes soludo special and untouchable?
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by DuduNegro: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01:

Why bother to respond to that buffoon? Forget his tribal grandpa OBJ, his main master (Bola Tinubu) is the biggest and greediest thief in Nigerian political history. But you don't expect to talk about that. He would ask you which court has found Tinubu guilty. . .as if any court has found the likes of IBB guilty. These fools are hypocritical jokers. No need to dignify them with responses.

......and if Soludo is not guilty he will be released to go home like Tinubu.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abagworo:

You have a complex my brother. This is not about tribe but about his importance. Do you think we should all fold our hands and watch if people like Buhari or Obasanjo are treated this way? IBB and others did nothing for Nigeria, so I won't feel anything if they are the ones involved.

I would like to learn .What complex do I have? You are the one playing victim and when I point it out I have complex.
Is Soludo bigger than Bankole. Please point out to me where on Nairaland nyone brought up the Yoruba card when Bankole was picked up.
Was Tinubu not docked. His ACN supporters backed him but it was not a Yoruba affair .
Try and debate as if you went to school. A FAILED governorship candidate? what is his IMPORTANCE exactly?
where? to whom?
No need to be rude as you know I can do a lot worse.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

......and if Soludo is not guilty he will be released to go home like Tinubu.

Yeah. . .the same way Ibori was acquitted of corruption charges by the Asaba High Court in 2009. . .and would have stayed acquitted and free (and probably become Vice President) had Yar'Adua not died. That explains how reliable the Nigerian criminal justice system is for determining who is guilty/corrupt or not.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by PointB: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01:

My brother thank you. I keep my distance from some of these hypocrites, but sometimes you just have to remind them that you know what they are!
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
When you live in a country with different people you must understand them and their sensibilities. I am afraid this whinging about Soludo is in poor taste.Prominent people from all over the country have been pursued by EFCC, many will say it has sometimes been political,ok but I do not recall any public Igbo figure being jailed like Tafa,George,Alams etc.

Soludo has not been jailed yet anyway.Then we start to hear "this one is our son he is important" with no interest whatsoever in the facts.Do you think every other person is stupid,really??.

Even the most credulous and trusting would say this has echoes of January 15 1966 again. We kill yours but ours are "important"
Try and stop to think what others might think of your comments.This does not help in building trust at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
these yoruba people sef
imagine comparing soludo with tafa balogun and bankOLE? angry
nigeria...
wonder how we ended up in the same country
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
re@lchange:
these yoruba people sef
imagine comparing soludo with tafa balogun and bankOLE? angry
nigeria...
wonder how we ended up in the same country
You were conquered by the British and handed over to the Nigerians,that's how. Then you tried to leave and got severely chastised. Remember??
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0:
You were conquered by the British and handed over to the Nigerians,that's how

yea, in biafra war embarassed cry
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
imagine forcing a lion to share a cage with an armed goat. cry
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
re@lchange:

yea, in biafra war embarassed cry
Its all coming back to you now??
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
re@lchange:
imagine forcing a lion to share a cage with an armed goat. cry
I live in the real world not an imaginary one
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
If Soludo is guilty, he should be prosecuted alongside his allies. If the investigations show that he really commited the crime he should be tried alongside others.
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by PointB: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Prominent amongst the names that featured in the secret memo is that of then CBN Governor, Charles Chukwuma Soludo, senior officials of the finance ministry and a former president.

Those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

If Soludo's arrest must not be viewed as persecution, then the former president mentioned in the scandal must also be arrested with him.

How do we place grown men who write long epistle that the other person is crying foul, whereas simply argument about justice and equity is being overlooked? I think this is a pure case of selective justice. It takes hypocrite to come here and argue otherwise.

If we don't get the 'former president' in chain, then Soludo should be given a pass! What's food for the goose should be food for the gander!

There I stand!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
And the case is built on the memo Clutching at straws out of desperation.
Will the memo be tendered in court?.If Soludo thinks it will help him surely he will name as many as he wants.That is up to him.No one is speaking in support of anyone but Soludo should face HIS music.
All this ethnic sentiment persuades no one.
In fact this is the sort of thing I hear and laugh when you guys say you want to be President.
Funny thing is you do NOT HAVE A CLUE how others feel or perhaps you feel the same formula will produce different results.

When Ibori,Alams,Tafa,BodeGeorge went down did anyone bring all this "no be only me others follow " argument. did anyone troop to Aso Rock to beg?

Let Soludo bring it we will support him!!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0: And the case is built on the memo. Clutching at straws out of desperation. All this ethnic sentiment persuades no one.In fact this is the sort of thing I hear and laugh when you guys say you want to be President. Funny thing is you do NOT HAVE A CLUE how others feel or perhaps you feel the same formula will produce different results.
Am sorry but I think you are badly deluded
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by takedat(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
The same set of people that would have rejoiced if this had happened to others outside their region are here whining because their kinsman is involved. Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by DuduNegro: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2013
aribisala0: And the case is built on the memo Clutching at straws out of desperation.
Will the memo be tendered in court?.If Soludo thinks it will help him surely he will name as many as he wants.That is up to him.No one is speaking in support of anyone but Soludo should face HIS music.
All this ethnic sentiment persuades no one.
In fact this is the sort of thing I hear and laugh when you guys say you want to be President.
Funny thing is you do NOT HAVE A CLUE how others feel or perhaps you feel the same formula will produce different results.

When Ibori,Alams,Tafa,BodeGeorge went down did anyone bring all this "no be only me others follow " argument. did anyone troop to Aso Rock to beg?

Let Soludo bring it we will support him!!

aribisala,

you are not talking to hausa or ijaw or yoruba......remember, you are talking to ibo. in all matters pertaining to political understanding they are primitive and unsophisticated. they hear you but your words have no meaning to them. there is no reference point in their political history from which to draw wisdom in application to what you described. a yoruba understands and lives it, an hausa jnderstands and lives it, so does ijaw....but for an ibo to comprehend it would be a miracle. you are wasting spit. only thing ibo understand is wielding machette in an act of savagery.

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by GARRIx7(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2013
take dat: The same set of people that would have rejoiced if this had happened to others outside their region are here whining because their kinsman is involved. Yeye dey smell!

IGBOs are a pathetic lot. Bunch of cry babies. I wonder if they'd ßξ saying the same thing if the person in question was Sanusi??
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2013
No this is really pissing me off big time! This idea that others are stupid to jail their own people and all of a sudden Soludo is Nigerian aristocracy. Small time na una go hear say I "explode" like Orji Kalu. So we know what to expect from an Ibo presidency
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

aribisala,

you are not talking to hausa or ijaw or yoruba......remember, you are talking to ibo. in all matters pertaining to political understanding they are primitive and unsophisticated. they hear you but your words have no meaning to them. there is no reference point in their political history from which to draw wisdom in application to what you described. a yoruba understands and lives it, an hausa jnderstands and lives it, so does ijaw....but for an ibo to comprehend it would be a miracle. you are wasting spit. only thing ibo understand is wielding machette in an act of savagery.

^^^You really need to shut the fuc/k up with this your 'superior Yoruba' shi/t!.....you sound deluded mate; was there was no sophisticated Yoruba around when you decided to ignore the chance of a life time to part ways with this 'mere geographical entity' and chart a course of one homogeneous Yoruba nation?.....a chance ignored just to get one over on the Igbos. But what do we hear now: talk of regional intergration; talk of 'na my papa land.....leave my papa land'; talk of everyone answering im papa name; talk of 'these annoying Igbos sef angry'.......but you once had a chance to extricate yourself from this mess, and rejected it to sustain 'one naijeriah'?.....sophistication indeed (of the malevolent kind)!
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by babapupa: 12:54am On Jan 12, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

aribisala,

Well said. With ibo people, its always tribe first before anything and this is what's responsible largely for their societal decay and backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by aribisala0(m): 12:55am On Jan 12, 2013
PI GT Why not use just one ID it is very easy to decode you
Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by babapupa: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You really need to shut the fuc/k up with this your 'superior Yoruba' shi/t!.....you sound deluded mate; was there was no sophisticated Yoruba around when you decided to ignore the chance of a life time to part ways with this 'mere geographical entity' and chart a course of one homogeneous Yoruba nation?.....a chance ignored just to get one over on the Igbos. But what do we hear now: talk of regional intergration; talk of 'na my papa land.....leave my papa land'; talk of everyone answering im papa name; talk of 'these annoying Igbos sef angry'.......but you once had a chance to extricate yourself from this mess, and rejected it to sustain 'one naijeriah'?.....sophistication indeed (of the malevolent kind)!

Olodo, you got your history all wrong. Your grandfather zik sold you out to his hausa masters because of greed and opportunism and your other grandfather agui cemented you into Nigeria all over again with his unification decree.

Your grandfathers are responsible for the moronic rubbish you are blaming on other people, they had every opportunity to break you away from Nigeria and even prevent biafra but they didn't so STFU.

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:30am On Jan 12, 2013
babapupa:

Olodo, you got your history all wrong. Your grandfather zik sold you out to his hausa masters because of greed and opportunism and your other grandfather agui cemented you into Nigeria all over again with his unification decree.

Your grandfathers are responsible for the moronic rubbish you are blaming on other people, they had every opportunity to break you away from Nigeria and even prevent biafra but they didn't so STFU.

^^^Oh boy.....see vex oh shocked!

I think your daily dose of vituperations and bigoted posts is making you take leave of the little sense you've got left shocked; so you read my last post and what you digested from it was me blaming others for Igbos still being part of Nigeria?; see what happens when you're filled with so much bile and hate?....you read my post in a blind rage, and start replying furiously without understanding (or even caring to sef) what you're replying to, all in a bid to 'try' and give a smartarsse response to that annoying 'Igbo'.

That's it guys!.....it's now official! ; babapoops has finally lost the plot......and all his marbles to boot!

Sad moro/n! sad

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by Rhino5dm: 3:22am On Jan 12, 2013
Are you just knowing the full meaning of IBO i.e. I Before Others? Do you think these lots are any different from Kaduna Nzeogwu that selectively killed other tribal leaders Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna and Akintola but allowed Zik and Michael Okpara to escape? To them, displaying their pathetic victim cards is like dancing with pants on Gay Pride Day.

Now the questions most of them couldn't answer is,

Who is after Soludo other than his criminal past?

what has Anambra local politics got to do with all these nonsense they spewed? Assuming he's really being persecuted, by who? Peter Obi, Chris Ngige, Dora Akunyili? Are these names not ibos? Did he(Soludo) contested in last election and failed or not? If truly he's their god, why was he shamed by a non performing governor like Peter Obi, even after his much touted scam of turning Anambra to Dubai?

How about telling the thief to go and defend himself? what about the billions of shareholders funds that got missing when he was the Governor of CBN?

GARRI (x7):

IGBOs are a pathetic lot. Bunch of cry babies. I wonder if they'd ßξ saying the same thing if the person in question was Sanusi??

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by seanet01: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Ibos got to be the most pathetic people i have ever seen. Imagine?
When OBJ jailed Tafa, Yoruba leaders and people did not make any noise.
When ibos commit an offence and you try to apply justice, that is when they will start crying as if you are visiting them with iniquity.
Cry cry babies

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Can't Save Soludo, Despite Intense Lobby By Ndigbo, S/east Govs⁠ by DuduNegro: 5:11am On Jan 12, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

i never waste an opportunity to jump on a response like yours but seeing that babapupa, aribisala, garri, rhino and seanet have responded i think it would be an overkill to tell you my mind on this nonsense you wrote but i do want to correct you on the issue of secession from nigeria.

yoruba had expressed the desire to leave

hausa had expressed the desire to leave

ijaw had expressed the desire to leave

yet none of these three went to war to separate themselves. when ibo wanted to leave, against all wise admonitions not to, it "put the cart in front of the horse" anyway and went to war and when it was defeated, blamed yoruba for its loss.

do you ever wonder why the others did not go to war to actualize their interests? because they have superior intelligence than ibo! ibo understands savage but not politics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willie Obiano - Demagogue Of A Man With No Records To Run On / Wike Exposes Wole Soyinka As A Free Loader And Hustler. / Read The Memo NNPC Management Sent Out To Its Staff On Lateness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.