Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Of The Private TV Stations In Nigeria Have Capacity To Replace NTA? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Which Of The Private TV Stations In Nigeria Have Capacity To Replace NTA? (1023 Views)

Free Sport Stations 2015 Updated / AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Private TV Stations In Nigeria Have Capacity To Replace NTA? by oluemmakay(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Please, in your own opinion, which among the privately ownned TV stations in Nigeria have the unique capacity to represent the Nation in broadcasting? This is just to appraise the effort of these firms towards developing the sector. In my own opinion, Channels Tv have my vote. This is not geared towards promoting or advertising any Tv station.
Re: Which Of The Private TV Stations In Nigeria Have Capacity To Replace NTA? by ogoplus: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2013
All the privately owned TV stations in Nigeria have their short-comings.

For the purpose of this thread I will vote for AIT.
Re: Which Of The Private TV Stations In Nigeria Have Capacity To Replace NTA? by oluemmakay(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2013
Yeah u re rit, dey all have dere shortcomings. In my own opinion, AIT only ve d advantage of wide coverage but on several occasions, i ve witnes some undue errors in der broadcast.
ogoplus: All the privately owned TV stations in Nigeria have their short-comings.

For the purpose of this thread I will vote for AIT.

(1) (Reply)

My Multi Tv Quality Signal Is Unstable / My TSTV Experience: Pros And Cons / Sky Dip Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.