Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (12350 Views)

Regarding Rest, Try Each Night, To Possess A The Least Six / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Imagine mine.

(1)I will like to fly in the sky,that means I won't need to board a plane or pass through the airport to visit my desired destinations. cool

(2)I will like to live forever(God pls forgive me)imagine I could refresh my life as I wishes. cool

(3)I will like to control whatever with just a clap.imagine me sitting on the dinning and...claps!then two bottles of palm-wine and fried snails appeared. cheesy

these abilities are the best,post urs and let's see u dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
Moderator,pls let everyone see this.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by dopeJemi: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
read Minds

ControL peopLe wiv My eyes

BulLet proof body

Touch and folLow
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
Read minds.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
dopeJemi: read Minds

ControL peopLe wiv My eyes

BulLet proof body

Touch and folLow
grin grin
You wanna rob banks with ur bullet-proof body ni?

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Afam4eva(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
I want to be able to fly to beat Lagos traffic and wisk myself away to wherever i want.

I want to be invincible

I want to be able to read minds

I want to be able to fight karate. I don't mean the one that's learnt but the type in Jet li's movies especially evil cult.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva: I want to be able to fly to beat Lagos traffic and wisk myself away to wherever i want.

I want to be invincible

I want to be able to read minds

I want to be able to fight karate. I don't mean the one that's learnt but the type in Jet li's movies especially evil cult.
the jetli's type of karate,mehnn!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by yuzedo: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Touch and Follow..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by ocelot2006(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wisdom and flight.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Air bender

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by omenziate(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
God-mode

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Read minds..

See into the future...
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Emperor5c(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability 2 flog NL moderators 4rm d comfort of ma home

12 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability to always forgive, it sounds silly though, forgiving is always easily said than actually doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Immarnuel(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Telepathic and Telekinetic

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Teleportation & Super human strenght!!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Oluwalala(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
I would love to have telekinetics power, be a shape shifter and a jumper......I fantacise of this every night b4 I go to bed.

5 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by ecolime(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Invisibility.... Ability to make myself and anything I touch invisible whenever I like.

Na to dey stroll enter banks bulk room anytime I like be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by mumumugu(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
ability to penetrate people bag and pocket, take their money and valuable item without any notice

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by trolling(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Being in God's image gives me all those powers
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by zumarock8(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
to have the power to control seun and his mod so they cant banned me
i think that is enough grin
befor i forget

this space is not for sale

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by cj1080(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
1. Teleportation: Not only needed to avoid traffic in the morning, but to break in to banks vaults and presidential hotel suites when i need the quick buck to impress a chick and a nice place to lay her.

2. Mind reading: So i can read how Dangote and Adenuga do it while actually finding out what the girls at my office,the one's i meet on my way home plus the one's i meet in church, are saying about me.

3. Super eye sight: To really see what is writen on that sports news paper that guy 2 rows in from of me on the bus is reading rather than stretching neck.(Although might come in handy in some other way.)

4.Mind over matter: To levitate objects and push a touch or feel an object from far. Very good for putting a girl in the mood while you busy on another.

5.Leviatation: Some times you just want to get away from it all at night and watch the city skylights. Hey naija witches do it why cant a guy want it.

Aii when i think up more i will let you lads know.

3 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Ichel: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dont wnt any
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Lakayana: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
The ability to fly on more visas for me and to read minds.shikena.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Alaafialoro(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
ecolime: Invisibility.... Ability to make myself and anything I touch invisible whenever I like.

Na to dey stroll enter banks bulk room anytime I like be that cheesy
Man, that‘s exactly what I wanted to post. ‘Invisibility‘ and ability to move with the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by oboy3(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
1]I would love to be able to speak and understand the whole languages in the wor ;Dld
2]i would like to be a shape shifter,to change to anybody I want
3]i would love to talk and communicate with Atm machines

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Lakayana: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
mumumugu: ability to penetrate people bag and pocket, take their money and valuable item without any notice
Barawo banza.

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by alfredo4u(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
to rob/steal from politicians
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Youngzedd(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Emperor5c: Ability 2 flog NL moderators 4rm d comfort of ma home

LMAO

I nearly fall from the chair lol.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
I have always wanted to teleport like scorpion in mortal kombat III who shuttle between hellfire and earth realm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.