Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? (9345 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Naffysah: 3:58am On Mar 13, 2013
@armani, thanks! Also got to the grp exercise stage and got a response from them. Now waiting to be called 4 an interview with the manager.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by lippypearl: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hello,pls I got a message frm KPMG dat av been invited to write their aptitude test on 5th of April 2013.Did any1 get d message too.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
I'm also scheduled for 5th April,bt i don't knw what i applied for.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by demola24: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Armani_NG:

It won't mar your application, the only issue with such a department is minimal vacancies because its not too large and their clientele base isn't as massive as audit or tax. But once u get in, there are better learning opportunities due to the number.

I applied to C&B as well.

@ Nafyssah and Armani, aw did ur first stage interview go? I also applied to C & B. Anything i need to know b4 am called for my first stage? Look forward to hearing from you both. Cheers...
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Armani_NG: Wrote my test in february, and we were called to do a group exercise on the 22nd of feb, anyone gotten to this stage as well?

Please can u remember any of ur numerical questions?Pls let us knw,mine is on d 5th of April.Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by braine(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
y'all have be writing the tests for a while now but you've not said anything about results.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by MayorSchwags(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
lippypearl: Hello,pls I got a message frm KPMG dat av been invited to write their aptitude test on 5th of April 2013.Did any1 get d message too.
same here o,time2 make fwends wt Gmatgrin
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by ArmaniNG: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
So KPMG has decided not to call those from last year yet?Till October I guess;it's a good thing one has an alternative.:-D
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by ArmaniNG: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Phonon oh well at least you're waiting to most certainly resume. u can travel on vacation and return september sef grin ...unlike the rest who are waiting for 2nd interviews
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Well,nothing is certain.They can decide otherwise;they are not obligated to give anyone a job.You will get your interview when it is time;you and I did not start the process the same time.

Armani_NG: @Phonon oh well at least you're waiting to most certainly resume. u can travel on vacation and return september sef grin ...unlike the rest who are waiting for 2nd interviews
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by ArmaniNG: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Phonon: Well,nothing is certain.They can decide otherwise;they are not obligated to give anyone a job.You will get your interview when it is time;you and I did not start the process the same time.

Oh well true. But the probability is high 4 u. Point is @ least you've scaled all three so you can calm down to an extent. Cheers and all d best.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks man.Good luck with your interviews.
Armani_NG:

Oh well true. But the probability is high 4 u. Point is @ least you've scaled all three so you can calm down to an extent. Cheers and all d best.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Tingles(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why are they still conducting tests when some of us are yet to be invited for our third interviews? This long wait is killing, I am tired.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
I am wondering how many people they would be taking in this year.With KPMG,one has to have twice the patience of Job in the Bible.:-D
Tingles: Why are they still conducting tests when some of us are yet to be invited for our third interviews? This long wait is killing, I am tired.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Tingles(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Phonon: I am wondering how many people they would be taking in this year.With KPMG,one has to have twice the patience of Job in the Bible.:-D

They still haven't called you? I have a lot of patience, I am just worried about the age factor, is it when one is older than their set age-limit that one will be called?

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2013
They haven't.
What more can one do?The age question is a very valid point and that is one that concerns me the most.I am wondering if it comes down to choosing between two equally capable hands and one is15 year old and the other a lot older,what will happen?
Tingles:

They still haven't called you? I have a lot of patience, I am just worried about the age factor, is it when one is older than their set age-limit that one will be called?
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Tingles(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Phonon: They haven't.
What more can one do?The age question is a very valid point and that is one that concerns me the most.I am wondering if it comes down to choosing between two equally capable hands and one is15 year old and the other a lot older,what will happen?

That exactly is my fear, you have an edge sha, you have completed the 3 interviews. I still have one more interview to go. Please, if you hear from them, lemme know through one of the KPMG threads where I have contributed.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
No qualms.Have you tried calling them to find out when you could be scheduled for the interview?The problem is that we are all being kept in the dark about if whole situation.Let's keep hope alive...
Tingles:

That exactly is my fear, you have an edge sha, you have completed the 3 interviews. I still have one more interview to go. Please, if you hear from them, lemme know through one of the KPMG threads where I have contributed.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Tingles(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Phonon: No qualms.Have you tried calling them to find out when you could be scheduled for the interview?The problem is that we are all being kept in the dark about if whole situation.Let's keep hope alive...

I called and sent them mails, I keep getting the same response: "we'll get back to you as soon as we get orders to do so". I can't keep pushing it, what will be will be.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
I guess one would just have to wait till they call.THEY EVENTUALLY WILL.I did learn from an insider that there is a long list of people they have waiting to receive offers including those who have done all three interviews but are still doing their NYSC program.One would need to be patient;I do hate the "We'll get back to you soon" part.
Tingles:

I called and sent them mails, I keep getting the same response: "we'll get back to you as soon as we get orders to do so". I can't keep pushing it, what will be will be.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by oxygen25: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
@phonon and others, I need your urgent response, I passed their test and the next step is filling of application form, meanwhile, transcript indicating final CGPA is needed, but I do not have, I have the others apart from the last one, except I go to my alma mata to get it, and that will be late. Will they accept the one before the final that has CGPA or what?

Hope it won't affect the documentation thing. I await 'una' prompt response cos I must do it before friday. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
You can submit the form without the transcript.You will be told to get it as soon as possible.You will not be made an offer,if you scale through all the interviews without that transcript.
oxygen25: @phonon and others, I need your urgent response, I passed their test and the next step is filling of application form, meanwhile, transcript indicating final CGPA is needed, but I do not have, I have the others apart from the last one, except I go to my alma mata to get it, and that will be late. Will they accept the one before the final that has CGPA or what?

Hope it won't affect the documentation thing. I await 'una' prompt response cos I must do it before friday. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by oxygen25: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
^^^ oh thanks! Quite a swift one. Very grateful.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
No qualms.
oxygen25: ^^^ oh thanks! Quite a swift one. Very grateful.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by oxygen25: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oga phonon, one of many more things, what are those to watch out for during the first interview? Help with that or gimme link to any thread on nairaland that can help out. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by oxygen25: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2013
oxygen25: Oga phonon, one of many more things, what are those to watch out for during the first interview? Help with that or gimme link to any thread on nairaland that can help out. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Just do an Internet search for "KPMG Nigeria Interviews" and you would get multiple links to threads on Nairaland that would answer your questions.
[quote author=oxygen25][/quote]
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by nnams316: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2013
Oga phonon I was invited for the KPMG test on sat, the problem I'm having is that I am in PH. Came for a burial. Is it possible KPMG has a ph exam venue? And if they do, where is it located and will it be okay if I go to write there?
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by ArmaniNG: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Tests are still on? Anyway to the best of my knowledge, you'll be eligible to write only @ the address contained in the e-mail.

Your best bet would be to mail them asap for a possible reschedule
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Doncolio(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
nnams316: Oga phonon I was invited for the KPMG test on sat, the problem I'm having is that I am in PH. Came for a burial. Is it possible KPMG has a ph exam venue? And if they do, where is it located and will it be okay if I go to write there?

Pls, in which month did u apply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. / Arik Air Recruitment! / NNPC Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.