Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? (9328 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Phonon: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
What is with the 'Oga'?I be small pikin o.As ARMANI_NG has explained,seek to reschedule your test date.Call HR and explain your situation and they would most likely give you another date.KPMG ' recruits daily'.:-D
nnams316: Oga phonon I was invited for the KPMG test on sat, the problem I'm having is that I am in PH. Came for a burial. Is it possible KPMG has a ph exam venue? And if they do, where is it located and will it be okay if I go to write there?
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by PalmTree(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
What's up house, from what I heard its like KPMG doesn't accept anyone with less than 2:1 right? Can anyone please confirm this? Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by 190406dd: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Very true
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by yetseyi(f): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
pls has anybody who wrote and passed the KPMG test on 5th April been invited for d 1st stage interview.
after submitting d forms all they said was we'll contact u soonest
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by luvola(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
hello dudez .. I just got a text frm kpmg hr inviting me for an aptitude test on the 26th april ,2013 at their office in v.i.. What type of question should i be expecting and is it compulsory i wear a suit ? I was told in the e-mail sent to me to bring along my credentials and a calculator. Dudez that has wrote the aptitude text should please enlight us..this is my first aptitude test i will be writing in my life.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
luvola: hello dudez .. I just got a text frm kpmg hr inviting me for an aptitude test on the 26th april ,2013 at their office in v.i.. What type of question should i be expecting and is it compulsory i wear a suit ? I was told in the e-mail sent to me to bring along my credentials and a calculator. Dudez that has wrote the aptitude text should please enlight us..this is my first aptitude test i will be writing in my life.
Goodluck to you, we are in the same boat. The test is GMAT based. Fifty
Questions for one hour. After that, if you pass (cut off is 50 percent),
You will write a thirty minutes essay on a set of topics you'll choose from. If u are
On bbm let me av ur pin so we'll discuss better.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
luvola: hello dudez .. I just got a text frm kpmg hr inviting me for an aptitude test on the 26th april ,2013 at their office in v.i.. What type of question should i be expecting and is it compulsory i wear a suit ? I was told in the e-mail sent to me to bring along my credentials and a calculator. Dudez that has wrote the aptitude text should please enlight us..this is my first aptitude test i will be writing in my life.
Goodluck to you, we are in the same boat. The test is GMAT based. Fifty
Questions for one hour. After that, if you pass (cut off is 50 percent),
You will write a thirty minutes essay on a set of topics you'll choose from. If u are
On bbm let me av ur pin so we'll discuss better. One more thing please, formal
Dressing isn't compulsory.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by luvola(m): 5:05am On Apr 24, 2013
okaicorne - thanks bro but to be candid i didnt prepare for this test and am thinking whether to reschedule the test or not.. Is it true that once you fail the test ,you are eligible to rewrite the test only after ten years ? Add me up on facebook by searching ola aol because am not on b.b. Thanks bro
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by luvola(m): 5:05am On Apr 24, 2013
@ okaicorne - thanks bro but to be candid i didnt prepare for this test and am thinking whether to reschedule the test or not.. Is it true that once you fail the test ,you are eligible to rewrite the test only after ten years ? Add me up on facebook by searching ola aol because am not on b.b. Thanks bro
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2013
luvola: @ okaicorne - thanks bro but to be candid i didnt prepare for this test and am thinking whether to reschedule the test or not.. Is it true that once you fail the test ,you are eligible to rewrite the test only after ten years ? Add me up on facebook by searching ola aol because am not on b.b. Thanks bro
That's a smart move, call the human resource dept today to schedule you for next week. There's something I want to confirm after my aptitude test, and if it is true, I'll help you out.
I searched facebook and saw many pple with this name. As for the aptitude test, I can't really tell, but, after working somewhere else for @ least three years e.g. Bank,you can enter as an experienced hire.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
@luvola did you write the exam? If no, please let me have your mail.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by luvola(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2013
@ ok - i used a group pix of corpers....try and research ola aol and select the one with a picture of a group of corper
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
luvola: @ ok - i used a group pix of corpers....try and research ola aol and select the one with a picture of a group of corper
Ok I'll do that.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by oxygen25: 8:47pm On May 14, 2013
Naffysah: @armani, thanks! Also got to the grp exercise stage and got a response from them. Now waiting to be called 4 an interview with the manager.
@naffy and armani, pls how is this group exercise like? Pls do make your reply a swift one. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by Glowy: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
@lovula...please did kpmg reschedule u for another test? U̶̲̥̅̊я urgent response would βε̲̣̣̣̥ highly appreciated as I want to make a reschedule. Thankssssss
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by ijimah(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2013
i hv been waitin for this for a long tine nw nd it still not forth comming,i think am so tired of all this,please wat is the way forword nw?
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by PalmTree(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
You mean you are still hoping on KPMG even after 6months? You should get yourself occupied with other things and if they eventually call, fine.
Re: KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? by emirald87(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Know The Differences Between "Cover Letter" And "Application Letter" / A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.