Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle (1939 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift / So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by UpEdo: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
ok
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Geomac: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Only enemies of Edo State will join you in bringing Oshiomole down just because he floored you at the Supreme Court.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Geomac: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by takedat(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Jobless and Miserable Mofos! No be only protest? I'll be so glad if the security force use live ammunition on you all!

2 Likes

Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by bokohalal(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
OP is not Edo.
I smell so-called 40 laptops.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by sleekp1: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maybe you should read this post https://www.nairaland.com/1159170/court-throws-out-petition-against-oshiomoles

The court threw out certificate case.
You will be lucky to get a hundred people to join you. And because you're very unpopular you said here
Do not display the placards before reaching the venue

What a joke you lot will be in Benin on that day. I may even come to watch the humiliation.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by confusion247(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
I think Adams should contact boko haram on that day, what a good harvest it will be.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by UpEdo: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
This post is meant for Edo state citizens. Anyone who is not from Edo state commenting here is wasting their time. Please do not use insults here as arguements, pray tell us Oshiomhonle's achievement. Oshiomhonle must be probed as soon as possible.

The inflation of contracts has to stop.

The marginalization of other tribes in Edo has to stop

The reparation of money to ACN has to stop

The promises of non existence and grandiose tales has to stop

The disgrace this governor has put us in has to stop

The sending of Edo girls by your excellency to Italy has to stop

We deserve better. Join the protest on the 2nd and help pave the way for a brighter future for our people. Don't be fooled by agents of ACN on this forum parading themselves as genuine forumnites, most of them work for ACN.

SHINE YOUR EYES

You deserve better is our slogan and you all really deserved better. Make it better by joining the march to state assembly. Don't forget there will be refreshment and small gift. See you .
You deserve better
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Mogidi: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oshio bab is a stooge of Tinubu.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by TotoLicker: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
Adams like women pass me jor. Lol!!
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
"Other Reasons Why Some don’t like Oshiomhole"
1. Lack of Pipe Borne Water in Benin City. Before he assumed office as the executive governor of the state, half of the state capital can boast of adequate supply of clean, safe drinking water from the Ikpoba river dam project which was already supplying water a large number of the city residents. Instead of expanding the project by linking more areas to the dam project, he decided to embark on Road Expansion Projects which inadvertently led to the massive destruction of all Water Pipes, both the Mains Pipes from the water dam as well as the innumerable little ones conveying water into our homes, rendering useless the already exiting water supply system. This has been the case for well over three years. These destroyed water pipes are yet to be re-laid and water supply restored. People now buy water from bore-hole owners or any other available source. The number one question here is, whose duty is it to provide water for the people?, how many modern cities in Nigeria and beyond don’t have functioning public water supply?. How come this man is so much interested on Roads?, even when it means taking away drinking water from the people.
2. Illegal Destruction of So many Residential Houses. A visit to Oro Street in Uselu,(one out of many) can leave you speech less. The street was well repaired and street light provided but almost all the houses on the street were battered from behind as a result of the Benin Moat dug centuries ago by Oba Oguola around the Ancient kingdom then to keep marauders out. This moat is now well within the city and people build their houses around it but not inside it. His boys who took charge of the destruction said these houses are too close to the moat, give 50 ft to the moat or your house will be destroyed and they carried out their threat in so many places in the city.
3. His Propaganda style of Administration. As far as I am concern, well over 80% of his work so far is “Simple Renovation”. New Lagos Road, Airport Road, Ring Road etc were all motor able be fore he came, he only added walk ways and street light in some places and these light work for few hours before they are turned off. What is the Uproar all about, why paste your UGLY Pictures all over the town as if we have never seen your type?, the only place where I will score him high are the Renovation of Schools, period. But it is still renovation not Construction from scratch. The PDP people that were here before were not good at Propaganda as they don’t sing their praises, at least not to the high Heavens, but I know they have leant their lessons as they will copy all these propaganda gimmicks very well, and use here in future or else where. They are already doing just that on the Benin to Ore Road rehabilitation Project.
However, I will not join in the street protest; I know it will not achieve any thing. It is still too early for that.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by UpEdo: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Bob_E
Thanks a lot for your elaborate and thought provoking post. Though I'd rather you join our protest I however respect your opinion.

Calling on our moderators to put this on front page to highlight the incompetence of Edo state governor. His publicity machine is unmatched in Nigeria and in a democratic setting all voices must be heard. Please use your good offices to give our small movement a little exposure. We want all Edo citizens to be exposed to democracy and remove the yolk of maladministration which Oshiomhole represents. Thanks.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by PointB: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
I normally think that Adams Osho was one of the few performing governor's but then some of these governors are astute in the art of propaganda.

Anyway, like the Op said, it's Benin peeps affair. I hope the mod do at least recommend this post to frontpage. It would be good to hear from other Edo folks.

AC.N is gradually losing it mojo. Bullsh1t can get you to the top, but you need something more to stay atop!
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by ba7man(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
It seems the OP has forgotten about the Lucky Igbinedion era in Edo state. My Edo peeps, I sure say una neva forget wetin Lucky Igbinedion do una for him time.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by ehispapa(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bob_E: "Other Reasons Why Some don’t like Oshiomhole"
1. Lack of Pipe Borne Water in Benin City. Before he assumed office as the executive governor of the state, half of the state capital can boast of adequate supply of clean, safe drinking water from the Ikpoba river dam project which was already supplying water a large number of the city residents. Instead of expanding the project by linking more areas to the dam project, he decided to embark on Road Expansion Projects which inadvertently led to the massive destruction of all Water Pipes, both the Mains Pipes from the water dam as well as the innumerable little ones conveying water into our homes, rendering useless the already exiting water supply system. This has been the case for well over three years. These destroyed water pipes are yet to be re-laid and water supply restored. People now buy water from bore-hole owners or any other available source. The number one question here is, whose duty is it to provide water for the people?, how many modern cities in Nigeria and beyond don’t have functioning public water supply?. How come this man is so much interested on Roads?, even when it means taking away drinking water from the people.
2. Illegal Destruction of So many Residential Houses. A visit to Oro Street in Uselu,(one out of many) can leave you speech less. The street was well repaired and street light provided but almost all the houses on the street were battered from behind as a result of the Benin Moat dug centuries ago by Oba Oguola around the Ancient kingdom then to keep marauders out. This moat is now well within the city and people build their houses around it but not inside it. His boys who took charge of the destruction said these houses are too close to the moat, give 50 ft to the moat or your house will be destroyed and they carried out their threat in so many places in the city.

3. His Propaganda style of Administration. As far as I am concern, well over 80% of his work so far is “Simple Renovation”. New Lagos Road, Airport Road, Ring Road etc were all motor able be fore he came, he only added walk ways and street light in some places and these light work for few hours before they are turned off. What is the Uproar all about, why paste your UGLY Pictures all over the town as if we have never seen your type?, the only place where I will score him high are the Renovation of Schools, period. But it is still renovation not Construction from scratch. The PDP people that were here before were not good at Propaganda as they don’t sing their praises, at least not to the high Heavens, but I know they have leant their lessons as they will copy all these propaganda gimmicks very well, and use here in future or else where. They are already doing just that on the Benin to Ore Road rehabilitation Project.
However, I will not join in the street protest; I know it will not achieve any thing. It is still too early for that.

make una dey lie small small o. Na edo boy i bi o....All dis na lie!you guys are PDP. then if true why didnt you vote him out?
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gen. Ariavbere will never be governor as I am sure in the next election, his party won't give him the ticket. He is the worse sore loser ever. I am sorry for the paid dogs that are running this thread, your effort will amount to nothing.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by ehispapa(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
ba7man: It seems the OP has forgotten about the Lucky Igbenedion era in Edo state.

they are the same idiots calling Lucky action governor..God will never forgive you people, you sold your conscience because of money. Exchange him with Abia Governor nah..idiots
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by UpEdo: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
ehispapa:

they are the same idiots calling Lucky action governor..God will never forgive you people, you sold your conscience because of money. Exchange him with Abia Governor nah..idiots
Igbinedion was a disappointment but he's now fraternizing with you guessed it ACN

PDP that produced Lucky also produced the impressive Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor

Compare Osumbor's short stay as gov to Oshiomhonle
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by PaulJohn1: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Up Edo- Time registered: January 11, 2013

Rodger
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
The depth of human stupidity knows no bounds. . .as exemplified by the initiator of this ridiculous campaign against the peerless Adams Oshiomhole.

He might belong to Tinubu's party (which is definitely his only undoing), but he is certainly NOT Tinubu's "lap-dog" or stooge in any way. He and Chris Ngige are the only members of the ACN that won and can win elections on their own merit and popularity, without Tinubu's filthy lucre to back them.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
pro01: The depth of human stupidity knows no bounds. . .as exemplified by the initiator of this ridiculous campaign against the peerless Adams Oshiomhole.
can you imagine? I really wonder for some people, the length they will go to make peanuts.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Midastorch(m): 1:14am On Jan 12, 2013
@ op,I'm definitely sure you re thinking with your Anus.I'm not a politician and I will never be.Oshio,Fashola and that Akwa ibom state gov ((Akpabio) remains the best govs we have in Nigeria.how will u justify the appointment of Anenih as old as he is with his current appointment.that you ve not been paid for this is abig lie.and God in his wrath will punish all u "For food onlies"(FFO) who if given #5, will call red a black colour.because of what u wld eat now,you want to destroy the 2mao of ur children's children.I pity u mahn.the money will finish and life will end always remember "ur good deeds and stand for truth and justice will forever remain immortal even wn u've gone to the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by hunkyjohn(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2013
What Oshiomhole achieved in 1 year is far more than what Lucky and Osunbor combined achieved in 10 years! #FACT
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by gbadexy(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2013
This op dull o.
If you had given a reasonable reason it would have been better.
His private secretary was with him for a long time during his union days and I suppose he chose someone he trusted for that sensitive post.
Besides, when does the appointment of a single yoruba man equal to employing yorubas.
I don't think even the op believe the school cert issue, if it were some higher institution I would have understood.
There are non lagos or southwest indigents that hold several key post in lagos also and it has never been an issue amongst the yorubas.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by OmoTier1(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2013
Op sound like those Bob Izua thugs Oshio baba dislodged from that now peaceful Ring road.

The op is bitter because there is no more share the money as with Lucky and Osunbor! He keeps talking about Osunbor that Spent God knows how many years in Senate but had nothing to show His people. All the roads He attempted to construct in His stay didnot meet the standard expected.

Go to Auchi, Igarra,Ovia, Esan central, Estakwo, etc there one government project either completed or ongoing.

Schools are being renovated and new ones built. Can this Op tell me if the mega bed central hospital in benin city also renovation? New Era college? Com. Bus? This is a man who for the first time gave Anenhi water when the likes of Osunbor kept telling them that the table rock was too far to drill water for them yet in their own houses they had personal bore hole and were even selling water to their own people!

Op you better go apply for one of those cleaning jobs so you help join those that keep the roads in the state clean else you will die in hunger.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by OmoTier1(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by miiraaj: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2013
@OP,are u contesting to be the New secretary of PDP. Please the company I work for have placed an advert for an assistant cleaner.I advice u start from there,so that u can have a life. You can contact me on miiraajsaves_a_life@ymail.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! / Enugu State Citizens' Right's And Mediation Centre. / ACP Didn’t handle Lady’s bosom –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.