Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce (21507 Views)

Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by onatisi(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2013
why wait for a divorce when u can kill the man and get all the money grin
all na kukere style to azonto levels wink
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by fdigital(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2013
No wonder they all end up single again because they are motivated by
the cash reward.yet,some people will start abusing Nigeria girls for
demanding recharge card of #400.Nigeria girls need to upgrade their
level to janet's level since money matters in the end no matter the
love.hard to believe but its the fact !
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2013
odehaj: Because they know that divorce is in their blood unlike us here. Meanwhile,never consider/regret your Color yet sha!

I don't understand your last sentence.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2013
Na wa for u murderer
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Smartjeezy(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2013
blink182: I didn't realise money bags could be so thin.
na aunty janet dey suck him blood with her old pulani(womanliness)...lol
see head like coconut shell.money & love blind sha.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi: why wait for a divorce when u can kill the man and get all the money grin
all na kukere style to azonto levels wink
u be murderer
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by hassymo5(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2013
just the imagine, for say dis kind thing the happen for Naija....
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by masterpiecer(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2013
kandiikane: When I saw the title I thought it was an old guy. Wow! So young so rich. It shall be well kandii.

it shall only be well when you sistas start recognizing we young, handsome and potential billionaires here on NL wink
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2013
Blyss:

Really Janet?.. Dude looks like a strait crackhead.
. That "DUDE" can feed ur whole community without breakin a sweat.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by searay(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2013
I for comment but...
Please wait for a few minutes before
submitting this post. Our server is
overwhelmed.

Oga Seun, you tight ooooo
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2013
she don hit diamond wine,now should dude get randy n start dating or marrying anyone else,she walks out with millas,now this is what am talking about...win win

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by moneyhungry(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2013
swtcharissa: Vanity upon vanity is....‎​♓ω much her brother carry go hell fire
get da furk outta here!

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2013
that one na correct marriage,in nigeria,marriage is crap,u get married,then when u breed husband gets randy and starts bed hopping,u stay becos the kids ,get used and abused then probably thrown out,walking out with nothing,ask stephanie henshaw and chris okotie...

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Looks like bidness to me cheesy
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by searay(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2013
pat077: i'll rather not marry than marry under such condition. D guy must be mad, is there gold in her pu.ssy?
yes there is more than gold in her pussy
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2013
blink182: I didn't realise money bags could be so thin.
same here, I was painting a thick man with pot belly in my head.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2013
i 4 say y she converted 2 islam, cos of dz dude.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by vanstanzy(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2013
There's most definitely going to be a divorce, trust American ladies cool cool cool. To the western world, marriage is nothing than a mere contract angry angry angry. I DON'T ENVY THOSE PEOPLE AT ALL. angry angry angry
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by wolebaba(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2013
Looks more like a 5yrs imprisonment for Janet.
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Gorimakpa(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2013
This is a sorry case of counting one's eggs before they are hatched. Kind of.a glimpse of the promised land that you would never reach. Who says they would saty married for up to 5 years?
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by sigmundfreud(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
not bad...
So how much if he dies?
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Darlo22(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2013
Let me break this news to you. You don't have a job. As far as your unit is concerned, the only person that has a job is your boss. Your job and that of your colleagues is to assist your boss do his job. You are only a piece of the puzzle. Don’t overestimate your importance, you are just a satellite around your boss. He is the sun and you are just one planet out of so many that receive illumination and heat from him.

This is the ideal scenario and also the reality. As stated earlier you may have discovered that you are more technically competent and more qualified than your boss however, you will more than likely end up in a miserable box or even in the labour market if you break the first law of power-Do not Outshine the Master as stated in Robert Greene’s book, The 48 Laws of Power.

A lot of people have broken this simple yet fundamental law of power and have lived to regret it. I have broken this law on several occasions and I can assure you that the consequences are grievous and bitter to say the least. I am still suffering from my earlier mistakes and sometimes wish I could go back in time to undo my mistakes. Let me remind you that your boss is only human and is bound to make mistakes or can be outrightly cruel to you. Your boss may give you a lot of reasons to disrespect or even go over his head, but don't take the bait. Don’t ever try to steal his spotlight, let him be the top dog every time and shine through your efforts.
A lot of bosses suffer from insecurity and they feel more insecure around super- competent and over qualified achievers and will do anything in their powers to undermine their effort. This is the reason a lot of talented people do not make it to the promotion list or are even asked to leave the company. It is your duty to make your boss feel special and important and at ease with you.Excerpts from new book-Its okay to have a bad boss-Understanding the 12 kinds of bosses and how to work with them-By Darlington

Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Meegadough: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2013
kassano22: am nt impressed..he shld hav gone for a fresher and younger superstar with all dat money
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2013
Am very sure there will be divorce after their wedding..Moreover, what did he see in this lady?!..she is OLD mehn!..And american female celebs are used bins!
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by Abelbenker(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=blink182]I didn't realise money bags could be so thin. That is because they go on the right diet,moreover they are both into showbiz
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by jahonmatic(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

No wonder they all end up single again because they are motivated by the cash reward.yet,some people will start abusing Nigeria girls for demanding recharge card of #400.Nigeria girls need to upgrade their level to janet's level since money matters in the end no matter the love.hard to believe but its the fact !
You be thief ...why den go upgrade?....den be timaya? grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by sigmundfreud(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2013
Darlo22:
-Do not Outshine the Master as stated in Robert Greene’s book, The 48 Laws of Power.

U are too serious!
Dont believe everything you read...
Re: Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce by jahonmatic(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2013
FXKing2012:

And where did u see 500 million naira in the entire post?
?.thank u....i wonder oooo...Nigerians and poverty sha....all in brain na naira ...ole cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS / Girl Gets In A Sex Position And Lets Her Dog Dry Hump Her From Behind (video) / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.