Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (23301 Views)

U.S. Politics: Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Greatest Hits! / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon (2) (3) (4)

Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SisiKill1: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Despite Face Tattoo, Composer Is Presidential Contender

There was a topic a couple of weeks ago asking the question - What would you do if you found out your mom had a tattoo and it made for a fun read. cheesy

So here's another. . .

Would you vote for this man even if you agree with his Politics?

When the candidates for president of the Czech Republic meet in a televised debate tonight, by far the most colorful contender will be Vladimir Franz. His entire head is tattooed.

Despite his wildly unorthodox appearance Franz has a respectable 11.4 percent of the popular vote in opinion polls, placing him third among the nine candidates, a position that could make him a Czech king maker.

Franz, 53, holds a law degree, is a Czech drama professor, a painter and a prolific opera and theater composer. He also has tattoos covering 90 percent of his body, a variety of body piercings and dyed blue hair.

"Today is the biggest day of my art career and of my political career," Franz told ABC News. "I have a world opera premiere of Karel Capek's novel 'War With the Newts' in the National Opera at 7 p.m. and a national TV debate at 8 p.m."

Voting will take place this weekend and a runoff is scheduled for the weekend of Jan. 25 and 26. The runoff will likely feature leftist Milos Zeman and his right-wing rival, Jan Fischer.

Franz is running as an independent whose political views are far less extreme than his carney sideshow looks. And he is proud of his looks.

"My tattoos are my private little garden. They are not a handicap, they are added value," Franz said. "Elections are not a beauty contest. It is all about tolerance."

He is intent on expanding his work to the art of politics.

"It is not time to be an artist only in the Czech Republic now, you have to act as an citizen. I think a piece of pure heart would not harm our politics," Franz said.

He rhetoric is that of a grass roots politician. "I want to return the state to its citizens. I want to be an ambassador of the people in high politics. I want to fight for the people," he says as if he's said it before during his campaign around the country over the past few months.

"My four pillars are: education, culture, morality and tolerance," Franz states.

Franz's appeal lies primarily in the country's under-30 voters where he polls one-third of the vote, making him the most popular of the nine candidates.

"He is not hungry for power like other candidates," said Jan Herzmann, managing partner of PPM factum pollster. "All he wants to do is cultivate Czech political scene."

"Everything about this colorful candidate is different. His appearance, lack of political experience, and the fact that he was pushed by his friends and fans to the presidential race. He is the only strong opposition to the current Czech political scene," Herzmann said.

Franz is attracting support from some establishment folks as well as the youth. Pavel Kohout, a leading economist, offered his services for free.

"I respect him for a number of reasons, but the fact that he is not compromised in any way singles him out as the best candidate," Kohout said.

SOURCE

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SisiKill1: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
More Pictures

With other Contenders

With Significant Other

Making Speech

With Supporters
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Chokolee(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Heaven is very aware that i would not vote for this type of candidate; though the tatooed body donot determine his personality, variante though. Having said that, i may vote if i see what my country needs in him...that is politics, after all, some presidents without tatoos are even far worse and even destructive interms of the economy!!

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SisiKill1: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Not sure I understand you. . .will you vote for him or not?

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Chokolee(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Not sure I understand you. . .will you vote for him or not?
Sure! I will if i am the position to; besides, why wont i..no be human being be that?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by knockturnal(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
I voted for Obasanjo.......I mean, that guy cant be any worse in both policies or looks grin

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SisiKill1: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
knockturnal: I voted for Obasanjo.......I mean, that guy cant be any worse in both policies or looks grin

Lmao!!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by HarvardGrad: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.

How? because he coloured himself black? you should take a look at the mirror

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SisiKill1: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
He is not black naa. ...he's got a little purple and some green going there too. cheesy
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

How? because he coloured himself black? you should take a look at the mirror

I just did and I look nothing like that satanist calling himself politician.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by bookface: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.

How do you know what the devil looks like?

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SisiKill1: 4:18am On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

Lmao. ...Satanist?

How so?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Lmao. ...Satanist?

How so?

Destroying God's masterpiece is evil and only a satanist would do such.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by antontech(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2013
pure madness

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2013
Nigerians will not vote for him.. reason being that we are a very judgemental set of people..

We would however vote for a man with a fully tribally scarred face.. as if that isn't worse than a tattoo

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by TableLeg(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2013
smh
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2013
gradually Satanist are taking over the earth!! grin grin in the entertainment industry they say "thank you LORD"
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Goldenheart(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2013
Holy molly!!!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by wheesin(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2013
cha'i..what the F'ck is dis..if i vote for dis kind person na d whole country money he go take draw tattoo...he might even go to d extent of issuin a law dat everybody must av a tattoo..*worried*

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by esere826: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2013
Lets put it this way:
A white man tatooing to turn greenish black

umh....

Ok reverse:
Black girls bleaching to turn white

umh.....

My mental processors are jammed
error message: Sheit!! how u wan take analyse this one naw?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2013
This man looks like a mutant from the X-men movies... But y shld sum1 decide to cover their whole skin wit ink. White pple r sick

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Even if I don't agree with his policies, I'll fucking vote for him just for the fucking tattoos alone.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2013
I will vote 4 him,if his better than G.E.J.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Ganys: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2013
Wow, can somebody see what I'm seeing shockedshocked
This black face depict an opposite of Michael Jackson, he wana be a black man, I think the man should be comended. Black is really Beautiful cool

By the way, the lady he embraced looks like ABUKE
So...oyinbo dey get abuke osan tooshockedshockedshocked
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by bbulldog(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2013
Why will I cast my vote for this thing.... Over my sleeping body

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by zangality(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2013
What a scary look. sad
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Builder: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

Satanist.. u mean just like ur so called politicians.. have u taken time out to hear his policies?

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by zibe(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
I'm sure he can perform better than the ones we have as leaders.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
If na for Naija wey this Bobo dey aspire to be Presido, Omo, all our Naija Pentecostal churches for don brand am "Antichrist"

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
I hope this doesn't make front page. undecided undecided
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by kentoplash(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
I will only vote 4 him if he agrees to clean his tatoo wit raw acid. grin

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture