Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Fastest Wedding Break-up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fastest Wedding Break-up (1619 Views)

I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Wedding Break-up by gezzyvinci(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
CAN U IMAGINE THIS This is a true story about a recent wedding that
took place in Lagos somewhere in Surulere.
This was a huge wedding with over 300 guests.
After the wedding at the reception, the groom got
up on stage and took the microphone to talk to the
crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support
them at their Wedding. He especially wanted to
thank the bride’s and groom’s families for coming
and to thank his new father-in- law for providing
such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts
and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. Taped to the
bottom of everyone’s chair (even the chairs of the
wedding party) was a manila envelope. He said
that was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open their envelopes. Inside each manila
envelope
was an 8×10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride (He had gotten suspicious of the
two of them an...d hired a private detective to trail
them weeks prior to the wedding). After he stood there and watched the people’s
reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the
Best man and said ”F— you!” he then turned to the
bride and said ”F— you!” and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said…..
”Thanks, I’m out of here.” He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning.
While most of us would have broken off the
engagement immediately after finding out about
the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as
if nothing was wrong. His revenge:
1) Making the bride’s parents pay over N620,000 for a 300 persons guest wedding and
reception.
2) Letting everyone know exactly what did
happen.
3) And best of all, trashing the bride’s and best man’s reputations in front of all of their friends,
their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.
Did the guy go too far?

1 Like

Re: Fastest Wedding Break-up by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Cuny man die cuny man bury am,he did both gud and bad,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Fastest Wedding Break-up by coogar: 1:46am On Jan 12, 2013
this is about the 4568th time i am seeing this story recycled. the truth is - it never happened, it was a fictional tale from a radio presenter. lagos wedding in surulere my foot!

same story in michigan 3 yrs ago......
http://scottaye73.hubpages.com/hub/Greatest-Wedding-Day-Burn-Ever--She-Shouldnt-Have-Cheated

same story in south carolina(clemson university) 4 yrs ago. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f5/husband-gets-back-cheating-wife-best-man-wedding-ownage-752890/

1 Like

Re: Fastest Wedding Break-up by sdyeurye: 2:23am On Jan 12, 2013
Be sure find out of cheap Louis Vuitton Women handbags with super quality and competitive price. Also important, it has to become the perfect family. It's just synonymous with your everlasting taste. Handbags with manufacturers are so expensive that a majority of people can't afford them. Replica ensures that the bag is imitating fashionable brands, but the materials to manufacture the excellent quality leather while all materials by Brand bags could be the finest quality leather. Replica handbags may be classified as quality bags second rank. These include becoming popular worldwide.
Re: Fastest Wedding Break-up by Gift19(f): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
am sure u must be related to either the bride or d bestman... or maybe u are even him/her... dis is a wedding my brother also experienced... so dnt even dare say its false. rubbish!
coogar: this is about the 4568th time i am seeing this story recycled. the truth is - it never happened, it was a fictional tale from a radio presenter. lagos wedding in surulere my foot!

same story in michigan 3 yrs ago......
http://scottaye73.hubpages.com/hub/Greatest-Wedding-Day-Burn-Ever--She-Shouldnt-Have-Cheated

same story in south carolina(clemson university) 4 yrs ago. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f5/husband-gets-back-cheating-wife-best-man-wedding-ownage-752890/
Re: Fastest Wedding Break-up by coogar: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gift19: am sure u must be related to either the bride or d bestman... or maybe u are even him/her... dis is a wedding my brother also experienced... so dnt even dare say its false. rubbish!

then your brother must be a disgusting pathological liar the biggest white liar in the universe......what's his name so i can petition his crusty-arsë if he ever dreams of becoming a politician in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discipline Or Wickedness : Child Training / The Ghost R*pes:story Of Women Who Were Assaulted on their Beds... / That Moment When Your Man Is So Ugly;photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.