Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,944 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters (11760 Views)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Maxymilliano(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2013
Obama Administration Bars Lucky Igbinedion From Entering US

By SaharaReporters, New York

Corrupt former Governor Lucky Igbinedion of Edo State may no longer enter the US.

SaharaReporters has discovered from sources in Washington, DC. One of the sources revealed that the American consular authorities had written to Mr. Igbinedion to tell him that he was no longer welcome in the US.

Another source indicated that the former governor, who has been convicted for corrupt practices shortly after his governorship term, had multiple entry visas to the US."However, he has received a letter revoking his visa,"said one source.

Mr. Igbinedion was a two-term governor in Edo State where he looted the treasury mindlessly, according to documents gathered by the EFCC.

Our source in Washington, DC disclosed that the US government was reviewing the files of some of Nigeria's current and former government officials and will deny them visas once they are deemed undesirable on account of their engagement in corruption.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/obama-administration-bars-lucky-igbinedion-entering-us

8 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Burger01(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2013
Good...
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2013
So they just woke up? maybe his money bank is drying up and they can no longer see the prospect in him?
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
How does this return the money he stole?

The only real 'barring' he needs is a locked cell.

4 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Aifey(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
Good one. Every PDP member is a theif n a failure in d nation building. Even GEJ admin is becomin d wost. Multiple visa, mansion, cars, wifes. Etc. An average african mentality. 4gettin tht they are all vanity.

6 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by jayedu108: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
That nice and a lesson to other thief thief state governors,etc
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by unlessgod: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
make sense
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by obicentlis: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Stop all the thieves and let see what will interest them again.
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by nadias877(f): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2013
That's good for him
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by pekelepekele(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2013
Na dem sabi
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by dridowu: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Ds 1 na penkelemesi ooooo

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Clemzy16(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2013
OKAY!! We don hear. Does that also restrict him from entrying UK, italy, dubai, france, germany etc..
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by bigfat: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2013
i love obama... grin

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by ebucha: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Good
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by ocelot2006(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2013
Aifey: Good one. Every PDP member is a theif n a failure in d nation building. Even GEJ admin is becomin d wost. Multiple visa, mansion, cars, wifes. Etc. An average african mentality. 4gettin tht they are all vanity.

And what of A.C.N?

4 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by aribisala0(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2013
Irunmu ni wire

4 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2013
honeric01: So they just woke up? maybe his money bank is drying up and they can no longer see the prospect in him?

makes a lot of sense, the dude definitely has no value to them anymore.
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Jakumo(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2013
musKeeto: How does this return the money he stole?

Thank you for your concern about the funds Mr. Lucky FOUND in state treasuries, and is now entitled to KEEP, unless otherwise compelled.

On frequent flights to the Cayman Islands and Bahamas, our man Lucky was able to transport most of his stolen money into safe havens, using secret compartments located deep within his enormous moustache.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by osasteve(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2013
Probably his money is getting dried.......was it today they knew he looted money?
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by playboy19(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2013
OKay Obama, but for how long is this your sanction against me? How about my house in Bel Air? The beach house in Malibu? My lovely party-house in Maimi? the super lux in the Hampton? The condo in Manhattan? My PJ hanging in JFK? My yatch docked in Miami? My Cocaine operations? Oh shiiit how can i forget... my lovely Miss November. Damn Obama this aint fair sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by koolet: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2013
See d donkey face grin
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by yuzedo: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2013
Jakumo:

Thank you for your concern about the funds Mr. Lucky FOUND in state treasuries, and is now entitled to KEEP, unless otherwise compelled.

On frequent flights to the Cayman Islands and Bahamas, our man Lucky was able to transport most of his stolen money into safe havens, using secret compartments located deep within his enormous moustache.
Nigga!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Jakumo(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2013
playboy19: OKay Obama, but for how long is this your sanction against me? How about my house in Bel Air? The beach house in Malibu? My lovely party-house in Maimi? the super lux in the Hampton? The condo in Manhattan? My PJ hanging in JFK? My yatch docked in Miami? My Cocaine operations? Oh shiiit how can i forget... my lovely Miss November. Damn Obama this aint fair sad sad sad

Ha ha I wish I had even 0.1% of the moolah that it would take to amass some of those homes and toys.

In protest over this UNFAIR outrage, I will now finance a public appeal directed at those per-hour Playmates, urging them to DENY all attempts by our man Lucky to so much as sniff that poon tang, NO MATTER WHAT he offers to pay for the privilege.

I am convinced that my publicity campaign will encourage the desired nookie-embargo on that Lucky Dawg, particularly when those women of costly virtue contemplate the damage a moustache of that size can inflict on a freshly-shaved beaver.

With the first phase of my patriotic mission complete, I will zero in on Lucky's looted billions, wherever in the known universe they may be, with a view to placing them all in my safe custody, at least for as long as the Panels of Enquiry deliberate on the official White Paper that will delineate THE WAY FORWARD on this highly sensitive matter.
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2013
The USA I know don't do things for free, there is more to this than meets the eyes, they want to chop de ones he has in the USA.
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by goodmike7: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2013
What's so special about the US anyway? If he doesn't go to the US how does that affect the billions he stole and currently enjoying??other countries will beg him to visit theirs jare.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by playboy19(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Jakumo:

Ha ha I wish I had even 0.1% of the moolah that it would take to amass some of those homes and toys.

In protest over this UNFAIR outrage, I will now finance a public appeal to those per-hour Playmates, urging them to DENY all attempts by our man Lucky to so much as sniff that poon tang, NO MATTER WHAT he offers to pay for the privilege.

I am convinced that my publicity campaign will encourage the desired nookie-embargo on that Lucky Dawg, particularly when those women of costly virtue contemplate the damage a moustache of that size can do inflict on a freshly-shaved beaver.

With the first phase of my patriotic mission complete, I will zero in on Lucky's looted billions, wherever in the known universe they may be, with a view to placing them all in my safe custody, at least for as long as the Panels of Enquiry deliberate on the official White Paper that will delineate THE WAY FORWARD on this highly sensitive matter.

@Bolded, didn't you mean the "COMMITTEE"? tongue tongue In GEJ's voice; In accordance to this devel'o'pment, we sherll set up a "committee" to look into the sanction against our man Lucky. Hey Jakumo, I have a very secure private vault too, you know wink
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by drlaykay(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2013
I hate dat dude
He is simply d SI unit of corruption
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Groundzero1: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2013
Good r to bad r. Only say igbinidion na surname. Their affluence alone,I mean comfort zone,na America itself. Anywhere wey dem dry,na comfort zone...the gat d cash men!
Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Navalsadiq(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2013
see him face like thief.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2013
goodmike7: What's so special about the US anyway? If he doesn't go to the US how does that affect the billions he stole and currently enjoying??other countries will beg him to visit theirs jare.
keep quite there stop sounding childish. Once US ban him its 90% chance that UK, Australia will also do so. All dis country work hand in hand. Especially when dey know he is a corrupt Nigerian official. Do you think he will like to go to sweden,norway,Russia or Poland?

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters by bigfat: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Naval sadiq: see him face like thief.

[size=25pt]SO WETIN IM LOOK LIKE before ?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Disgracefully Paid - Gbadamosi / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Human Rights Suit To November 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.