Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. (19312 Views)

5 Super Methods To Get Noticed By Any Employer You Wish To Work For / I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by 4reigningqueen: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2013
Yeah! I will go first

"I teach maths like its the easiest subject ever, the smile on my students faces after each classes proves it and the excitement that goes with it is my motivation."

Add yours and lets see what you ve got.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by jhydebaba(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2013
"I'll take you to the highest haven with my ever turgid 12" weapon of mass destruction."

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by jaybee3(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2013
4reigningqueen: Yeah! I will go first

"I teach maths like its the easiest subject ever, the smile on my students faces after each classes proves it and the excitement that goes with it is my motivation."

Can you explain further how these smiles translate to results

8 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by outrage: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2013
^^
grin grin busted
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by 4reigningqueen: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2013
jay bee:
Can you explain further how these smiles translate to results

If you are teaching or you have ever taught, you will know that the facial expression of students shows if they understood what they were taught or not. Learning and doing new things brings pleasure, hence the smiles on their faces.

Get the picture?
Drop yours and show us you can do better.

14 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
I'm so gifted to be so creative.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is a good topic, I'll think of something to write but don't judge me or laugh at me embarassed *thinking*
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
" I have a history of achievements, in my previous job I earned several commendations from Executive Management for excellent performance and I am even poised to do much more in this organisation."

12 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
'I am a versatile, spontaneous, determined, resourceful worker'

4 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:
" I have a history of achievements, in my previous job I erned several commendation from Executive Management for excellent performance and I am even poised to do much more in this organisation."

The best answer so far, and ur signature is hilarious!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
4reigningqueen: Yeah! I will go first

F9.

If you insert the words 'and', 'but' 'unless' and 'if', that makes two sentences. I believe the topic is 'In One Sentence'

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by safarigirl(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz:

The best answer so far, and ur signature is hilarious!! grin grin
the addition of 'and' defeats the purpose of the topic. Una no sabi basic English for Naija abi wetin?

3 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by nile04(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
i love my job!
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by baby124: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am just the Fu8king best. Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: F9.

If you insert the words 'and', 'but' 'unless' and 'if', that makes two sentences. I believe the topic is 'In One Sentence'

I was thinking the same thing all through the posts. One sentence and people posting compound sentenses.

F9
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Stallion84(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
4reigningqueen:

If you are teaching or you have ever taught, you will know that the facial expression of students shows if they understood what they were taught or not. Learning and doing new things brings pleasure, hence the smiles on their faces.

Get the picture?
Drop yours and show us you can do better.

what if they are happy the class is over?

15 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by AMvanquish: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
With my knowledge , skills and expertise over the years, I can promise your grin company will close down by year end and we can chop the company's remaining cash and assets with peace of mind grin.

7 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
MY DEFENSE IS IMPREGNABLE, MY STYLE IS RAMBUNCTIOUS, I WANNA EAT YOUR KIDS FOR DINNER, ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by PedroJP(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
I promise to be of a formidable character once employed,thanks.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am the best on the planet so forget the rest.

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by kombats: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
the best u willl ever had

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by jpcomrade: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have the ability to converting lean resources to high output by applying the concept of lean production and lean management.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by LadyWinona: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
I CAN ASSURE YOU SIR that YOU WANT ME in YOUR TEAM.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: the addition of 'and' defeats the purpose of the topic. Una no sabi basic English for Naija abi wetin?
You are a fool, an ignorant one @ that!!

Go back to my post and this time read slowly! My post wasn't an answer to the op's question. Instead my observations on Dr.Wise.

Before u run ur mouth next time, look @ d ID of those you can do that to. I'll educate you and ur semi-literate teachers, u scum!!
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by 4reigningqueen: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2013

You deserve this but thanks for the English lesson.

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by AlterEgoTM: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
Call to confirm from Chelsea Handler, Hilary Clinton, Jenna Jameson, Chris Jenner and Opera Winfrey, they will all tell you one thing; No one does MILFs and Grannies Better than I do!. cheesy cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by dilbert100: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
i have 15 kids to feed cool

10 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by jpcomrade: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2013

do u know that there is something called compound and complex senetence?

7 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Theben(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2013

you're the one who's wrong. The addition of 'and', 'but' makes it a compound sentence. Stop forming ITK.

5 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by caesaraba(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
What can you pay if you finally convince me to work for you?

4 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by bizzle2: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
I like bread and beans...thats two sentences huh prof,

3 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by ogundokun: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am a goal-getter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN TEST ( Sales Representative) / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / Discrimination Against Graduates From State Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.