Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (14328 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Single!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lordojay: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Her grills.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by log1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Julieccentric: Single!
uhmmm. I just checked ur profile, wat a lovely pix. But i find it skeptical to believe dat u ar still single. Big lie
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by log1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
monsterg: Her dazzling smilee face and maturity ways of handling thins
Lovely combination. But hope dat iz nt ur junior sister sha? I no trust some nairalander guys.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Brymo: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
neatness n her sense of responsible.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by FindOut(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
kagari: dude did u smoke weed? Coz u are confusin urself

Kagari, some parts of the post were intended to be deliberately confusing smiley

I thought that would have been obvious.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lipsyliscious: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Single n free 2 mingle grin bt I'll lyk 2 meet 1 nairaland 5yn bobo shaacheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bunmconig(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
i don't know, and i don't want to know
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Natudu: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
OOOps! Sorry. Wrong thread. Question says "boyfriend or girlfriend". So i suppose married folks are excluded.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:

yes his feet are adorable, he was barefooted at the pool when we met smiley
nawa o...na hand of God i dey hear o, i no knw say feet of God sef don dey o
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by abifoluwa: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
90 percent of guys on nland are lover birds lol
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by abifoluwa: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
lipsyliscious: Single n free 2 mingle grin bt I'll lyk 2 meet 1 nairaland 5yn bobo shaacheesy
if u never reach 25 lol
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by goodmike7: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat:
All naija babes aren't all abt money.

i stand to be corrected its ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by goodmike7: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
monsterg: Her dazzling smilee face and maturity ways of handling thins

eya,you must be very proud of her,hence you have the guts to upload that picture of you two
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by AGgal(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
His height and his smile
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by MrDonut: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Her maturity, complexion, intelligence and mad use of English (Great diction)

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by somegirl1: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
his complexion and [size=14pt]eye[/size] [size=16pt]colour[/size]
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by abbyyzino(m): 3:52am On Jan 13, 2013
fittty: cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by dagr8(m): 4:19am On Jan 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The way he smoked weed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2013
dagr8:
shocked shocked shocked

Please don't give me that look
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ninilowo(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2013
cool, calm and calculative.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ofemigeorge(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2013
Her eyes were as if she wore contact lense. She is so "quiet outside", but " wild inside".
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kilokeys(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2013
Kimbra .. I love the way she sounds when i finger her. Lol (shes is a guitar).. Dont knw why i am cheating on her with d saxophone .
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by djcrown(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
She's so unique in that she respects me more than anyone, she's goodlooking, loving and caring
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jarkata(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
I don delete her,she is an introvert and too boring.i have none for now my work is 7 to 7 no time,work! work!! work!!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
jarkatá: I don delete her,she is an introvert and too boring.i have none for now my work is 7 to 7 no time,work! work!! work!!!
u couldv typed

"Single and too busy to mingle"
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
binger: Her body scent...
.then many plateau gals won't have a partner 2day
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by williamsfestus: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Don't so i will say nothing
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kemmeye: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2013
he happened to be a ginger( i love redheads) i couldn't say no. i just couldn't
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sleekch1c(f): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2013
His blokos see kweshion angry angry angry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Godspikin: 4:57am On Jan 14, 2013
She is highly appreciative, her wonderful smiling face, her passion for the lord and the fact that she is an 'Albino'.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by moneyhungry(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2013
sleekch1c: His blokos see kweshion angry angry angry
hit me up.... i got a bigger 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.