Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark (789 Views)

●●●●why The Nairaland 2016 Cypher Is A Flop●●●● / Rap Battle With A Given Topic..... U're Goinq To Luv It!!! / Rap Battle With Nuclear Flows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark by Rapmaestro(m): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2013
it has gotten 2 my notice dat my rap with darksmoke was wack... I had my reasons
-firstly,i was at work with loads of work on me,at the same time i was trying 2 jot sum point 2 kill d dude
-Lastly,as u must have known dat d network has bn bad,so my bars was nt loading properly..
I apologise 2 all dat are concerned and ask 4 a rematch cos obviously i won cos my opponent didn't drop until it was late... But dat was nt a win 2 me,it was more or less lyk a 'JUST WIN SHA'.. So i accept defeat and ask 4 a rematch.. I will lyk d moderators 2 luk into this.. Thank u 4 supporting or beefing me.. LWKMD
Re: I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark by DARKSMOKE: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2013
U didnt win me!!! Dey closed d thread cuz of what u dropped and u said u won me? Smh
Re: I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark by Rapmaestro(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
DARKSMOKE: U didnt win me!!! Dey closed d thread cuz of what u dropped and u said u won me? Smh
dude,dy didnt close d thread,mistaswag put d pix of thread closed down,lyk dis

Re: I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2013
rapmaestro u never won dark now,@least i was a witness the thread was close! Why apologisin when u've realised how wack ur linez were,,,,,dark u are d winneR
Re: I Apologize 4 D Flop In My Battle With Dark by sweetkevisco(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

I C/o Illscript 4barz / Music Artists In Funaab / Dear Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.