Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device (16100 Views)

MTN Blackberry Internet Service Down!!! / Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. / Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by aywhy93(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
The GLO Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) is working and rocking on PC these days provided you are using the correct Access Point (APN) settings and you can also use it on any device that allows you to edit the Access Point (APN).

[img][/img]
[center]How to browse with GLO BIS on PC[/center]
The GLO BIS will work perfectly on a GLO Bolt or GLO NetPro modem but you can still use it on other 3G modems though some modems might end up not working with your GLO SIM card. I am using mine on the MTN f@stlink modem and it is working

>> Subscribe to any of the following GLO BIS with your GLO SIM (You can insert your GLO SIM into any phone to subscribe not compulsorily BlackBerry)

Monthly Plan (3GB) - text 'comonth' to '777' at #1400
Weekly Plan (700MB) - text 'coweek' to '777' at #400

>> Put the GLO SIM into your internet modem and insert it into your PC’s USB port

>> On your modem interface, click on ‘Tools’ >> ‘Options’ >> ‘Profile Management’ >> ‘New

>> After clicking on ‘New’, fill the following in the space provided

Profile: GLO BIS
APN: blackberry.net
Access number: *99#
Username: (leave it blank)
Password: (leave it blank)

>> When you are through filling the information provided above, click ‘Save’ and the new GLO BIS settings would be saved

>> Now, click on the connection button and select ‘GLO BIS’ from the drop down box, then click on ‘Connect’

Now you are good to go, you can now enjoy the GLO BIS on your PC, Smartphone, Pocket PC, PDA or any mobile device that just allows you to edit and input your preferred Access Point (APN). To check your GLO BIS data balance anytime, just send a text message (SMS) with STATUS to 777.

Hope This Helps, in case you have any question, comment or suggestions, kindly [url]click here - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/01/glo-blackberry-internet-subscription-on-pc.html[/url] and make use of the comment box provided and don’t forget to visit http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng in order to get my latest updates on other information technology updates.

Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by Francheezy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
r u a learneR ?
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by aywhy93(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Francheezy: r u a learneR ?

Do i Loook like Awilo Lo gonba ??
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by chakaz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
aywhy93: The GLO Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) is working and rocking on PC these days provided you are using the correct Access Point (APN) settings and you can also use it on any device that allows you to edit the Access Point (APN).

[img][/img]
The GLO BIS will work perfectly on a GLO Bolt or GLO NetPro modem but you can still use it on other 3G modems though some modems might end up not working with your GLO SIM card. I am using mine on the MTN f@stlink modem and it is working

>> Subscribe to any of the following GLO BIS with your GLO SIM (You can insert your GLO SIM into any phone to subscribe not compulsorily BlackBerry)

>> Put the GLO SIM into your internet modem and insert it into your PC’s USB port

>> On your modem interface, click on ‘Tools’ >> ‘Options’ >> ‘Profile Management’ >> ‘New

>> When you are through filling the information provided above, click ‘Save’ and the new GLO BIS settings would be saved

>> Now, click on the connection button and select ‘GLO BIS’ from the drop down box, then click on ‘Connect’

Now you are good to go, you can now enjoy the GLO BIS on your PC, Smartphone, Pocket PC, PDA or any mobile device that just allows you to edit and input your preferred Access Point (APN). To check your GLO BIS data balance anytime, just send a text message (SMS) with STATUS to 777.

Hope This Helps, in case you have any question, comment or suggestions, kindly [url]click here - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/01/glo-blackberry-internet-subscription-on-pc.html[/url] and make use of the comment box provided and don’t forget to visit http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng in order to get my latest updates on other information technology updates.
It's like your new here on nairaland? This information your trying to claim ownership was discovered by a nairalander. I think you just want to advertise you blog. Next time if u want to contribute on existing topic, do not duplicate an already existing thread/topic, but go to the old one and say what you know there. Peace!
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by lynxnoon(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
@MOD
Pls lock this thread and redirect it to the right one
Cheers
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by luluosas(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
aywhy93: The GLO Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) is working and rocking on PC these days provided you are using the correct Access Point (APN) settings and you can also use it on any device that allows you to edit the Access Point (APN).

[img][/img]

Must you advertised your blog before posting anything here. I would have simply done the same but, I choose to be different.
In case you are NEW HERE, go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other and see how the thread has grown since 23rd December, 2012, when I, luluosas first posted about trying to use the Glo BB plans to work on phones and other devices. With the advised and contributions from fellow Nairalanders, it worked out perfectly.
Today, the thread have recorded 29 pages, 908 posts & 8855 views and still counting. Instead of you to add to an ALREADY existing thread, you are here making unnecessary duplications. Try hard next time. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
lynxnoon: @MOD
Pls lock this thread and redirect it to the right one
Cheers
Seconded.
After locking this thread, direct it to https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other which is the original Thread.
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by Francheezy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
l0lz...0saS, u fuNNy
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by aywhy93(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
chakaz:
It's like your new here on nairaland? This information your trying to claim ownership was discovered by a nairalander. I think you just want to advertise you blog. Next time if u want to contribute on existing topic, do not duplicate an already existing thread/topic, but go to the old one and say what you know there. Peace!

I am not new here, my email was hacked so i have to open another account... advertising my blog when i have 8000views everyday anyway i've been using the BIS since just thought to share it here, anymore question
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by luluosas(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Francheezy: l0lz...0saS, u fuNNy
It's not funny jor.
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by aywhy93(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
luluosas:

Must you advertised your blog before posting anything here. I would have simply done the same but, I choose to be different.
In case you are NEW HERE, go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other and see how the thread has grown since 23rd December, 2012, when I, luluosas first posted about trying to use the Glo BB plans to work on phones and other devices. With the advised and contributions from fellow Nairalanders, it worked out perfectly.
Today, the thread have recorded 29 pages, 908 posts & 8855 views and still counting. Instead of you to add to an ALREADY existing thread, you are here making unnecessary duplications. Try hard next time. Thank you.

I didnt see any thread before, i would have also added... and by the way, do you think i earn my $$$ from here, you will soon understand ... @MODERATOR... kindly remove it and do what is right
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by luluosas(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
aywhy93:

I didnt see any thread before, i would have also added... and by the way, do you think i earn my $$$ from here, you will soon understand ... @MODERATOR... kindly remove it and do what is right
Seun Osewa, the owner of Nairaland does not pay anybody a dime here for posting and therefore, I am not jealous of your sources of income. I only pointed to you the fact that, you created a thread for an already existing topic. No hard feelings. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by Francheezy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
l0l
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by knytred: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
My glo bis stoped working today on my lg android fone.... Pls help me anyone
Re: How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device by puskin: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2013

(1)

Nigerians To Pay More As GSM Operators Plan 40% Tariff Hike / (photos) Tecno Camon C8 Priced At N25,900 / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.