Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Inec Recruitment Screening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Recruitment Screening (1036 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Recruitment Screening by Dhemlad(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls, has anyone among those that were congratulated for the inec aptitude test been called to come with the original of their credentials for further screening? I recieve a message that i shoul report to inec headquater ekiti state for screening. Pls, has anyone among those that were congratulated for the inec aptitude test been called to come with the original of their credentials for further screening? I recieve a message that i shoul report to inec headquater ekiti state for screening. Pls, has anyone among those that were congratulated for the inec aptitude test been called to come with the original of their credentials for further screening? I recieve a message that i shoul report to inec headquater ekiti state for screening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Diamondbank Trainning School Lagos / NITDA TEXT Any News Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.