Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. (22254 Views)

Various Ghanaian Dishes / The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by claremont(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:
This has nothing to do with civilization.. China is a more civilised society than naija,but this can never happen in Naija...
I was privileged to observe how dogs are killed in certain parts of Nigeria where dog meat is considered a delicacy, and I must say the level of sadism I witnessed is not much different from what we have here. A dog was thrown alive into a large bag and the bag was sealed with a rope, the dog was then beaten to death by several people using pestles.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
991: The last picture made me sad. WTF? if am in restaurant and they serve somebody a cooked fetus. i will pull my gun, shoot the hotel manager, the waiter, and the customer that requested for it. I ain't joking!!

and as you walk out of the restaurant, i will get in, spread 4gallon of fuel around the building and set the restaurant on fire. thunder fire human eaters!.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
I would not be surprised if God punishes anyone who dares eating a live animal without killing it first. There's a part mysticism that tolerates that particular act for the acquisition of certain powers, now I am sure they are trying to sell to the public a new way of sinning.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by youngdee168(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Disgusting truelly
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
I m not hungry again.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Leadn(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
shocked plain fuckery! angry angry angry
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by executinal(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib:
This has nothing to do with civilization.. China is a more civilised society than naija,[size=18pt]but this can never happen in Naija[/size]...
Indeed and you forget back in the days, some part of Naija use to eat human
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
#Pukes at the sight of No. 1 and 3#

Runs to Baba Ijebu's shop

Buys 2 Gala and a bottle of La Casera

Thanks God for contentment...

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Some dishes on this list are just too disgusting! Imagine eating a fresh Monkey brain? enwe of all animals? Or a foetus?? tufiakwa! I would rather die than Commit suicide!
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by SIRcumalot: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is there anybody here that remembers indiana jones and the temple of doom I think one of the dishes was chilled monkey brain.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by mrbyron(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
the Op forgot to add this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwzPqQeLtyM
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
claremont:
I was privileged to observe how dogs are killed in certain parts of Nigeria where dog meat is considered a delicacy, and I must say the level of sadism I witnessed is not much different from what we have here. A dog was thrown alive into a large bag and the bag was sealed with a rope, the dog was then beaten to death by several people using pestles.

Abobi na Uyo or Ikot-Ekpene?

Meanwhile imagine say dem no tie the sac well and as dem dey beat the dog e eventually find eem way out...Omo, that dog go forget eem teeth for the closest person leg

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by hafeenah(f): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
everythin is disgustin especially the last one.foetus of a baby!un believable.dis total wickedness.next story please
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by warrior101: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
executinal:
Indeed and you forget back in the days, some part of Naija use to eat human

hmmmm hum um um. oh yes. the abriba people back in the days. i do remember grin
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by LaBonito(f): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
yuzedo:
Send me your phone number and I'll teach you how to post topics..wink
call 08051001129.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Ninilowo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Those eating these "dishes" are cannibals. They can as well eat human.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Akanniade(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
just lost my appetite
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by OCcool: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
SimonAndal: I like the baby herbal soup and the live monkey brain. Must taste those sometime.
re u a cannibal?
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by megareal: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
La Bonito: call 08051001129.
Are you for real?
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by labbyboi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ayanma!!!
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by megareal: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wish I wasn't reading this when I was trying to eat. *heading to the bathroom to puke my guts out*
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by deesnipes(f): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Soooo disgusting and d description of how its bin prepared....yuck
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by alaoeri: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Monkey brain shocked saw it in Harrison Ford's movie lost treasures or so & taught its mere movie not knowing its happening in real life. Chai things are happening oh the more u waka the more u see things.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by OCcool: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
And d last straw dat broke d camel's back.... EATING A FOETUS!!! Heavens forbid!
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
never knew a pic could make me puke..yuck

ewwww....number one and two are too damn disgusting
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by Darey00(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by LaBonito(f): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
megareal:
Are you for real?
see question oo, you asked for my number na
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by AGgal(f): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib: Chai!!!!!! Jesus!!!!!!! This chinese are fuuccking mad!!! I cant beleive this....
*****picks Ak 47 and heads to china******
Wait 4 me pls,coming after u wit my nephew's toy gun

1 Like

Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by enigmadania(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
I feel lyk throwing up. Gosh!!! Are these for real??
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by hollypagan: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
i love to eat dead new born baby ohh its nice i tested it once in china it will make you look fresh ,ohh my goodness its very exepensive
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by manny4life(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oh my goodness, this is really SAD, particularly the last one - caution for those who travel to Asian nations, PLEASE stick to turkey and chicken you know of.
Re: The Most Sadistic Dishes From Around The World. by jericco1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Yuccccccck!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Popular Foods In Africa / Update On Imported ‘india Garri’: Health Minister Now Aware & Taken Actions / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.