Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love (5048 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Iyaniwura123: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
The cleric himself has promised to bear his mind to the world soonest on various topics. Even though many feel Neomi is just too young to handle the complexity of such an affair, and not a few have said she should be left alone to face her academic programme. Pastor Okotie himself hinted during the last Thanksgiving Service in his church when he told journalists that he loves it as he is solo at the moment but that will not stop him from having another shot at love. He also said he is considering surrogacy as an option:

“I ’m thinking about surrogacy soon because marriage is not for me again. I may consider these options.”

Tina and Stephanie were his earlier wives but none had a child for him. Neomi is a devoted member of the church. Time will reveal all.

Thanks for your time.
Iyaniwura.
http://iyaniwura.com/pastor-chris-okotie-finds-new-love/

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Iyaniwura123: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Months after he left his estranged wife, Stephanie Henshaw, one of Nigeria;s most flamboyant pastors, Chris Okotie of the Household of God Church has found new love. According to reports from E24-7 magazine, the prominent cleric has found what has eluded him for years in a spectacularly beautiful teenager, NEOMI HOFFMAN. A student of the Yaba College of Technology in Lagos, Neomi finished from the Grange School in Ikeja.

The 54-year-old, walking dictionary, fire-spitting pastor and former presidential aspirant is said to have gone public with the relationship, travelling to major global fashion capitals together. Interestingly, her parents are said to be aware of the sizzling affair between the two and her father was even present at the Household of God's Grace Programme, an annual event in the church. Known as a man of many ladies, the spiritual figure has been besieged by an array (or is bevy now?) of enchantingly beautiful ladies, many of whom have been around even before Stephanie.

The cleric himself has promised to bear his mind to the world soonest on various topics. Even though many feel Neomi is just too young to handle the complexity of such an affair, and not a few have said she should be left alone to face her academic programme. Pastor Okotie himself hinted during the last Thanksgiving Service in his church when he told journalists that he loves it as he is solo at the moment but that will not stop him from having another shot at love. He also said he is considering surrogacy as an option:

“I ’m thinking about surrogacy soon because marriage is not for me again. I may consider these options.”

Tina and Stephanie were his earlier wives but none had a child for him. Neomi is a devoted member of the church. Time will reveal all.

Thanks for your time.
Iyaniwura.
http://iyaniwura.com/pastor-chris-okotie-finds-new-love/

[/quote]
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
Not sure if you're really Yoruba, but I loff your username; iyaniwura . Loooto ni.

@post

Not surprising.

Question we should be asking is; how long were they having an affair while he was married?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Iyaniwura123: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Thanks a lot jooor, I love lofff your name too: as in ILEKE IDI wink As for that question...hmmmm..., abi na? lol! Na to do hmmm...
Ileke-IdI:
Not sure if you're really Yoruba, but I loff your username; iyaniwaura. Loooto ni.

@post

Not surprising.

Question we should be asking is; how long we're they having an affair while he was married?
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Queendo(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls those who are pastors and prophets in d house, help us ask Baba God say wetin be pastor Chris problem(s). What is he preaching in his church. he wants to be changing wives like a woman changes wrapper. May God help him.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by SlyIg(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Who wants to judge him? Who is god here on nairaland! Abeg,free him joor. He'll go and answer on the final day.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
Oh no! Not again! Chris OkoBaba leave that pretty young thing alone!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Uchenna42(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2013
Kam jukwa ozo....olee otu ihe a jiri gbasam biko nu?....
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2013
The man is clearly shooting blanks
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by victorian(f): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2013
grin grin ...I knew something like this will come up..... Catch them young, I will say.... Or he should simply accept his faith and move on with winning more souls for Christ,than bedding more women. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Jimbadly: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
If this story is anything to go by then I think okotie should be sent to a strong man of God for deliverance. He hasn't told us why he divorced his former wife Stephanie, now he is frolicking with a teenager old enough to be his great grand daughter and already lavishing the church's money on the girl, taking her on a shopping spree around the world. That is after he wasted a fortune on stephanie and hosting a lavish wedding ceremony. Absurdity of the highest order! He has probably started f**ckin the poor girl, while the girl's parents and the congregation see nothing wrong with that. Pity! Its obvious they're all under a spell. That man really needs to repent and turn to God.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by amazingfatlose(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good for him
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Hiploko(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
A candidate of TB Joshua's prayer line. TB touches him and he begins to manifest saying he has a spiritual wife that won't let him have a physical wife... Something is defntly wrong!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie Finds New Love by Jonwesley(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Stale news. Mods what's all these, recycling old gossips. This gossip was 2013. Check the date by OP

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress: Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In New Photos / Kanye West Cause Stir Online As Wears Suits & Kito Scandals To 2chainz's Wedding / Actors Lateef Adedimeji & Adebimpe Oyebade Release Breathe-taking Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.