Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? (6000 Views)

The Ethnic Divide Of Every Thread: What Indeed Is Our Problem? / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
For me...
MYND44
Idowuogbo grin
ItsModella
~Vicky~
Ileke Idi
Red Mosquito
Ghettodreamz
Annawhite
Table leg
Afam4eva
CrazyMan
D.ope Jemi wink
K2039
190-all the 190s
Richfella
Chronique

Am gonna add more. BRB
By the way, Onila is the only person who enjoys creating threads but hates to comment on other people's threads.
just for fun....
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Freeopod(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mynd 44 is d only jobless person on nairaland!

8 Likes

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Freeopod: Mynd 44 is d only jobless person on nairaland!
grin grin grin you cant blame him, na Passion!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by AK481(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
The guy who has the signature "the mod named sexkill is a genetically marked fu**tard"
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
AK 48: The guy who has the signature "the mod named sexkill is a genetically marked fu**tard"
grin grin i hope u wud still be able to reply or quote on this thread...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Roon9(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2013
Sexkillz go block am like anti-virus one tym. 4me i think its mukina, onila n okija-juju
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by AK481(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2013
Why him go ban me? Na him section b dis?
God know say I no kuku complete am
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by seedord247(m): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2013
AK 48: The guy who has the signature "the mod named sexkill is a genetically marked fu**tard"

Seconded and thirded. lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by LarrySun(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2013
Caracta, Mynd, Ijebabe, ItsModella and a coven of other witches and wizards.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2013
Roon9: Sexkillz go block am like anti-virus one tym. 4me i think its mukina, onila n okija-juju
grin grin the guy don ban me tire sef..
Bk to topic, funny enough have never seen any post by Mukina ever since have been on Nl, just usually see posts by other users about Mukina.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2013
AK 48: Why him go ban me? Na him section b dis?
God know say I no kuku complete am
grin abi u wan complete am ni... grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:
loool.
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Caracta(f): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:
*shocked*
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Oga Larry, you dey vex o! Lol!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2013
fluid26:

Oga Larry, you dey vex o! Lol!
oh! Forgot to include you as well...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by EzePromoe: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo!

1 Like

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:
oh! Forgot to include you as well...

seriously?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2013
fluid26:

seriously?
yes, you are everywhere....
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2013
Updated.. grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi: For me...
MYND44
Idowuogbo grin
ItsModella
~Vicky~
Ileke Idi
Ghettodreamz
Annawhite
Table leg
CrazyMan
D.ope Jemi wink
K2039
190-all the 190s
Richfella
Chronique

Am gonna add more. BRB
By the way, Onila is the only person who enjoys creating threads but hates to comment on other people's threads.
just for fun....
All the above monikers are prominent in the romance section, but if you want to know the NLer who is truely ubiqutous, it no other person than AFAM4EVER

2 Likes

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2013
ogbeche77: All the above monikers are prominent in the romance section, but if you want to know the NLer who is truely ubiqutous, it no other person than AFAM4EVER
yea thats true o!

1 Like

Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mynd_44 and SpicyMimi...
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Na yuckina!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
My ear don tear finish. The user name I see most is Oluwaseun Osewa always at the botton of my page and Mynd_44 always on top gringringringrin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
kinchiso: Mynd_44 and SpicyMimi...
Lmfaooooooooo!!!
Dude u aint serious o!
Me ke? Na once in a while i dey visit Nairaland o!
Buh u so right abt Mynd44, he is alwys here 24/7 grin
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mynd_44: My ear don tear finish. The user name I see most is Oluwaseun Osewa always at the botton of my page and Mynd_44 always on top gringringringrin
grin grin thank God he finally shwd up ! I need to give u an award u know....
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Who is this sexkills guy and mind and afam4ever this guys should have an office in nairaland..
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
coolkris: Who is this sexkills guy and mind and afam4ever this guys should have an office in nairaland..
lol. They do, in their sitting room or bedroom...i Guess!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Lmfaooooooooo!!!
Dude u aint serious o!
Me ke? Na once in a while i dey visit Nairaland o!
Buh u so right abt Mynd44, he is alwys here 24/7 grin
Errmmm... Seriously, your handle is everywhere just lyk mynd's... Or am i hallucinating?
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
kinchiso: Errmmm... Seriously, your handle is everywhere just lyk mynd's... Or am i hallucinating?
Hahahah....the thing is when am online, i visit almost all the threads on NL, bt am not usually here....so the next time i might come online again, cud b dis comn friday by His Grace!
Re: Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? by kinchiso(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Hahahah....the thing is when am online, i visit almost all the threads on NL, bt am not usually here....so the next time i might come online again, cud b dis comn friday by His Grace!
Ok ooo... Safe journey... grin grin grin... Wait oh, are you really spicy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Sad Story Of The World's Hairiest Family (PHOTOS) / News Vs Hoax: Is DEW Water Safe For Drinking? (solved) / What Traffic Lights Mean In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.