Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians (870 Views)

Legalizing My Document in Poland Embassy who can help me out with useful Info.? / Greetings To Good Nigerians / Good Nigerians In Oklahoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
I am a graduate and i want to apply For a ukrainian visa but i was told hw bad lfe is there. So i want to ask For ur advice, should i apply For a permanent or visiting visa? Wat are the requirements. The reason why i am travellin is cos of my sister who got scholarship to study medicine @ crimea state univ simefporol. We are just two left and i av to stay close to her cos her study is For 6years. Nigerians, please advise me and if anyone has relatives around there where i can stay during the visit. I dnt mind paying but i would feel more @ home with my naija pple dan wastin money For hotels. So please i need all the info i can get .
Re: I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians by Vicjustice: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
segeonline: I am a graduate and i want to apply For a ukrainian visa but i was told hw bad lfe is there. So i want to ask For ur advice, should i apply For a permanent or visiting visa? Wat are the requirements. The reason why i am travellin is cos of my sister who got scholarship to study medicine @ crimea state univ simefporol. We are just two left and i av to stay close to her cos her study is For 6years. Nigerians, please advise me and if anyone has relatives around there where i can stay during the visit. I dnt mind paying but i would feel more @ home with my naija pple dan wastin money For hotels. So please i need all the info i can get .

Ukraine is a very nice place to live in except for these minor issues:
Vicjustice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOnNwVhtzY
Well, I always have this to say about Ukraine:
Just take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Be aware that Skin-heads beat to kill, they can beat you to death.
* Be aware that passers-by would not come to rescue you from the deadly beating of Skin-heads.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you are on the move because, staying in a particular spot for a long time would allow enough time for the skin-heads to organise for deadly attack.
* Always make sure you're physically fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that would be thrown (anonymously) at you in the streets from high windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and always ignore it because, the saluter is definitely a member of the deadly Neo Nazi Skin-Head cult.
* Be prepared to get yourself familiar with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting it may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets.
* Bear in mind that you will always need a visa to enter any EU country and getting a tourist visa from the Ukraine is considerably more difficult than getting it from Nigeria.
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* The only appealing thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys that's if you like white girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzoquZRKdXE&feature=g-vrec
Re: I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks vicjustice. More info pls
Re: I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians by ochukoccna: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
segeonline: Thanks vicjustice. More info pls
www.nairaland.com/971826/avoid-ukraine-life-worth-living
Hope it helps ya

(1) (Reply)

Help! Visiting Nigeria In December / Video: Flash Mob At Muritala Mohammed International Airport / School Kids Die On Their Way Back From excursion . (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.