Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Secrets Of Surfing The Internet For Money - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Secrets Of Surfing The Internet For Money (976 Views)

Aukey PB-W3 3G Wifi Router& Wifi Repeater & Power Bank.....Best value for money! / ddd / Turn Your Ipad And Android To Phone And Anywhere Web Surfing N25,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Surfing The Internet For Money by eddy2008(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

I’m about to reveal one of the most closely-guarded secrets of rich Internet marketers. I’ve never done this before. Please, promise me you’ll keep it a secret. Promise? Deal!

Wait … the secrets I’m about to share with you are in no way connected with the nonsense so-called “Yahoo! Yahoo!” scam. My secrets are legitimate and as real as the heat from the sun. If you were hoping to read the latest “Yahoo! Yahoo!” trick, I’m sorry to disappoint you, I haven’t time for such garbage.

Everywhere I go online I see money, money, money. I wish I had all the time in the world to work on every idea I see online. I’m surprised that many people still ask me whether it is really possible to surf the Internet for money.

Listen, even if you don’t have any previous online experience, what you’re about to learn can quickly get you started in turning the Internet into your own cash machine.

So, how can one surf the Internet for money?

Good question! The first thing you must understand is that the principles for making money online are not so different from that of making it in the real world. After all, human beings and not birds make up the cyberspace.

Secondly, understand that monies are not just picked up on the pages of some secret websites. If it were to be, I’ll not reveal it to any soul. I’ll be secretly be stuffing my bank account with cash pulled from the sites. What if were you?

Basically, surfing the Internet for money entails looking for valuable stuffs online that you can offer and get people to line up to give you money. It follows the basic universal principle that money only changes hands when something valuable is offered in exchange for it.

I’ve just revealed the BIG secret. Hey, remember you promise to keep this a secret.
Now, don’t get yourself worked up. Surfing the Net for valuable stuffs to offer is easier than you think. I’ll show you the quick and easy way to go about it.

To start with, you must have a foundation. The foundation lies in knowing what people want that will make them part with their hard-earned cash.

What is it that people want?

I knew you were going to ask that question. I’ll answer it this way. Why are you reading this post?

Without you telling me, I know it is because you want to discover how to make more money among other things.

You’re not alone; millions of other people want to make more money, too.

Besides making more money, there are other things that people want. For the sake of space, I have listed the 15 things that people are dying to get and will beg to pay you through the nose to get in a nice little report titled: “Insider Secrets Of Browsing The Internet For Money”. To grab this hot report, quickly send an email to smartsecrets@.com

When you know what people want and will gladly pay to get, the next thing to do is surf the Internet for it in form of information or service, then offer it in such a way that will get people to queue up to give you money online and/or offline.

There are extremely rich resource centers online where you can practically surf for valuable content at absolutely no cost. I’ll mention only three here, you can get more from the report I mentioned earlier.

Here they are:
1. Free articles directory (see www.ideamarketers.com),
2. Public domain works (see www.pdbooksonline.com),
3. Private label rights (see www.plrgiveaway.com).

When you get what to offer, ensure that it is highly and well-targeted. That is you must target a specific audience with peculiar needs who will likely be interested in your offer. Use research tools like Wordtracker or Overture to find a niche market of HUNGRY buyers who are eager for what you have to offer.

Finally, package everything or outsource the research and packaging project online at www.elance.com or www.guru.com. Then create a buzz about your offer using proven marketing techniques, plus get smart by getting other people to sell for you. You won’t have to pay them a kobo until they help you get people to give you money.

Believe me, surfing the Net for money is dead easy if you have the right information. In the “Insider Secrets Of Browsing The Internet for Money” report I earlier told you about, you’ll learn how to breed breakthrough moneymaking ideas from the Internet every minute, plus how to monetize them and make up to 10 times more profits.

If you have any questions, hit me up and I’ll get busy for you.

Best regards,

Edwin Akpan Joel

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Imported And Local Inverter And Manual Here At Low Price. / Internet Provider / Toshiba Pentium 3 1ghz,128mb Ram/ Dvd/6gb Hdd For Sale 20k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.