Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Hemingways Safaris Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hemingways Safaris Africa (13916 Views)

Hemingways Recruitment / Hemingways Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hemingways Safaris Africa by opeyemiben: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Congratulations,you are selected to attend our interview @ Hemingways Safaris Africa.3rd FLR LCCI BLDG 10A,Dr.Nurudeen Olowopopo DR. beside M.K.O Abiola Gardens EST Alausa.On MON 14TH JAN by 9:00am prompt.Dnt be late
Pls has any of u received such a message via sms and pls do u v any info abt d place.Thanks
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by afrobaby(f): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2013
the only thing I remember about hemingway is the fact that every evening, their marketers disturb me on my way home, maybe it is a marketing position
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by swizy: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
i got same txt. cant even remember wat i appliedfor.but am notgoing for it. sent a txt to d no attached dat i wont make it for the interview.
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by lookmangiw(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
They are travelling agency, they are not offering you any thing, they are only going to collect from you.

1 Like

Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by tpapi: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
lookmangiw: They are travelling agency, they are not offering you any thing, they are only going to collect from you.
pls tel me more abt dis firm,av u worked wit dem b4
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by Godmother(f): 1:28am On May 10, 2013
@ lookman
People should stop saying tins they knw nothing about.

@ OP
I used to work for that company. Its not a traveling agency but a tourism company. They have resorts all over Africa n a few non-african countries. When you get a text like that it means you've been given a free holiday in one of the resorts of your choice; this holiday cud range from 1-7 nights.

They are not incharge of your air ticket or feeding, all they do is give you a free accomodatn in one of their many resorts. It usually favours people who travel out. So that instead of booking a hotel when you travel out you can stay in the resort

2 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by samtoptp(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2014
@godmother you are right I've worked their and no one works in hemingways coming out without smiles on his face
www.hsanigeria.com
www.tvgc.co.za
People should stop saying what they don't know
Many lives are better through that job today
Many are bosting of money salary earner can never earn in his live
Just stop saying what you know nothing about
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by samtoptp(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2014
samtoptp: @godmother you are right I've worked their and no one works in hemingways coming out without smiles on his face
www.hsanigeria.com
www.tvgc.co.za
People should stop saying what they don't know
Many lives are better through that job today
Many are bosting of money salary earner can never earn in his live
Just stop saying what you know nothing about

However,about ten thousand two hundred and fifty two(10,252) people participated in the promo but the management conducted a random selection whereby twelve professional married couples were selected to receive free holiday vouchers. This is due to 5th year anniversary celebration  which will be in form of a multimedia presentation and will last for 90min.

During this multimedia presentation, will be introducing to you onew holiday concept which will benefit your family holiday habits.
This multimedia presentation holds for 90 minutes. They also have a membership club and other packages to enlighten you on which we know will be of interest to you. So, they advice that you can come with a means of deposit, just in case you might end up joining holiday club that gives you the privilege to travel all around the world, either on holiday or business trips, to maintain a better, regular holiday life style & to enjoy the fantastic benefits and great discounts accrued to it, which is actually not compulsory.

At the end of the Presentation, they will handling over the Free Gift Holiday Voucher to you and your spouse to your choice of either;

South-Africa(Johannesburg), Kenya, Mexico, Australia(Fuji/Bombay Island), Spain(Canary Island) , Thailand or Dominican Republic in the Caribbeans,Etc.
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by samtoptp(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Godmother: @ lookman
People should stop saying tins they knw nothing about.

@ OP
I used to work for that company. Its not a traveling agency but a tourism company. They have resorts all over Africa n a few non-african countries. When you get a text like that it means you've been given a free holiday in one of the resorts of your choice; this holiday cud range from 1-7 nights.

They are not incharge of your air ticket or feeding, all they do is give you a free accomodatn in one of their many resorts. It usually favours people who travel out. So that instead of booking a hotel when you travel out you can stay in the resort

However,about ten thousand two hundred and fifty two(10,252) people participated in the promo but the management conducted a random selection whereby twelve professional married couples were selected to receive free holiday vouchers. This is due to 5th year anniversary celebration  which will be in form of a multimedia presentation and will last for 90min.

During this multimedia presentation, will be introducing to you onew holiday concept which will benefit your family holiday habits.
This multimedia presentation holds for 90 minutes. They also have a membership club and other packages to enlighten you on which we know will be of interest to you. So, they advice that you can come with a means of deposit, just in case you might end up joining holiday club that gives you the privilege to travel all around the world, either on holiday or business trips, to maintain a better, regular holiday life style & to enjoy the fantastic benefits and great discounts accrued to it, which is actually not compulsory.

At the end of the Presentation, they will handling over the Free Gift Holiday Voucher to you and your spouse to your choice of either;

South-Africa(Johannesburg), Kenya, Mexico, Australia(Fuji/Bombay Island), Spain(Canary Island) , Thailand or Dominican Republic in the Caribbeans,Etc.
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by bolseas(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
I received a call about an hour ago from HSA that my family won in this year's promo.

I have never won any promo in my life before. so when i received the call, I did'nt believe and decided to google the company.

Thank you for the eye opener, Dearest Nairalanders.

Still thinking of which country to go.
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by tayoccu(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
bolseas:
I received a call about an hour ago from HSA that my family won in this year's promo.

I have never won any promo in my life before. so when i received the call, I did'nt believe and decided to google the company.

Thank you for the eye opener, Dearest Nairalanders.

Still thinking of which country to go.

the guys at Hemingway's are a desperate bunch, I met their agents @ 2 different malls, gave them 2 different numbers, and they called me that I won on both numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by bolseas(f): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank you Tayoccu.

infact after reading other threads about them I changed my mind. I am not saying they are scammers. Just that I don't want to be coerced into doing what I am not ready to do.

1 Like

Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by bodnel: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2017
They are scammers talking from experience ooo. They are only after your money if you are given any form of invite.

THEY ARE CRAFTY. THEY ARE NOT PLAIN. THEY APPLY DESPERATE MARKETING TACTICS TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by Anuolufemi7: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Pls I just got a job offer from hemmingway safari Africa, as an outdoor staff, can anyone share their experience with me and their mode of payment. Thanks!
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by fuwaski(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please are u still working there?... Email me at fuwaski4me@gmail.com
Re: Hemingways Safaris Africa by Goodnessebuka(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Please somebody should explain this HSA to me well so that I don't fall a prey.after registering with 1.4m,how reliable dei will get you a visa?08168508207

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At National Drug Law Enforcement Agency( Ndlea) Apply Fast! / Please Help Confirm This Interview Invitation / You Can Now Apply For N Power Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.