Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

High Heel Wears, The Trouble My Life - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Heel Wears, The Trouble My Life (939 Views)

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You / Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Heel Wears, The Trouble My Life by templeinyou(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
please, nairalanders, are high heel wears fashion or suffering. I have a friend that do put them on but, walking around is a problem, TO alight from car problem, touching beautiful flowers around the house problem, but still, she love them. for that i hate walking, what is your experience

Re: High Heel Wears, The Trouble My Life by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2013
People are shocked when they see the amounts of shoes in my wardrobe. I'm obsessed. My dream is to get a huge room inside my house to turn into a shoe wardrobe.
Re: High Heel Wears, The Trouble My Life by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
kandiikane: People are shocked when they see the amounts of shoes in my wardrobe. I'm obsessed. My dream is to get a huge room inside my house to turn into a shoe wardrobe.

You just reminded me of the former Filipino first lady Imelda Marcos, known as the world's best-known shoe collector. She has opened a museum in which most of the exhibits are her own
footwear.

Re: High Heel Wears, The Trouble My Life by shiftbutton: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Vanity upon vanity.
Why cripple ur future leg?

(1) (Reply)

Unique And Affordable Bead Necklace / Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me / [photos] The Best 20 Female Nigerian Celebrity Style Sensations That Shook 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.