Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station (1159 Views)

UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 2M! Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah. / 2 Plots Of Land In Ogombo Peaceland Estate Ajah @ 3m And 3.8 Respectively / Another 3 Plots Of Land In Ogombo Greenland Estate Ajah @ 1.7m Par Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ogombo town is just few kilometers from Abraham Adesanya estate in Ajah area of lagos,with the best electric supply and good road you can think of.

A plot of land (60 by 120) dry upland, in between houses,and in very good location, adjacent to Ajazbel hotels ltd (just three electric poles from Ogombo round about after Ogombo police station) going for 3.8m a plot.our client, a reputable elderly man,who owned the property imformed us to put it up for sale.

[size=14pt]Land titles[/size];

#A deed of assignment
#comprehensive survey plan,
the entire area is covered by the ogombo global C of O.

if you are interested pls contact

Our office;

OBISCO PROPERTIES Ent.

Suite A18,
Alh Muniru shopping Complex directly opposite Ogombo police station

08038477502, 08036135472, or email at abas_oba@yahoo.com , barnabas_oba@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2013
property is still up for sale!
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by zippadoc: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2013
Do you have pictures of this property?
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2013
tell us more about ogombo. is it not the same ogombo where the families are still fighting on the lands? what ruling family is selling this land?
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by realBerni: 2:54am On Jan 17, 2013
c
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 3:17am On Jan 17, 2013
@zippadoc
Do you have pictures of this property?

yes i have the pics,and can post it on request!

Moreso, im also having my office at Ogombo itself, and always available to take you there, you dont need to pay a dine until you make your own independent verifications. you can call my numbers below,

OBISCO PROPERTIES Ent.

Suite A18,
Alh Muniru shopping Complex directly opposite Ogombo police station.

08038477502, 08036135472, or email at abas_oba@yahoo.com , barnabas_oba@yahoo.com.
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 3:46am On Jan 17, 2013
@3strike

tell us more about ogombo. is it not the same ogombo where the families are still fighting on the lands? what ruling family is selling this land?
Im surprised about what you said above! honestly,there is no doubt that there was a history of disputes over land in Ogombo many years back, just like every other places in lagos, but it has been settled amicably! people are buying land and building on it right now without harrasement, we lived and carry on our business there peacefully, our electricity there is the best as eti-osa is concerned in terms of consistency, you can verify that, and i lived there for the past 6 yrs with no record of one unrest,and have handled properties there without fear or favour! expecially when the modern police station was built, it helps a lot to combat any form of unrest.

Moreover you are not buying property that you are not going to be given the time to do your own private investigations, pls contact me for more details,im always available at my office in ogombo at

Suite A18,
Alh Muniru shopping Complex directly opposite Ogombo police station. OBISCO PROPERTIES Ent.

Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
the land still up for sale!
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2013
the land still up for sale
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by tonyflez(m): 2:51am On Jan 25, 2013
@3strikes,

it is good for nairalanders to know about a particular area,especially when it has to do with land matters,let me note that there is no perfect area... i can beat my chest and tell you in the last 3 years, the most purchased land in this forum is from ogombo, i have closed several deals even with the nairaland lawyer endorsing, and i have written several articles and post that was left on the homepage for months after much investigations...you know how radical the lawyer is nah....ogombo is peaceful and dont have title problem or issues with signing of documents like other area...you just buy your land and you get your gov. concent....80% of my clients have obtained their concent...these days i dont post much cos i get good recomendations from nairalanders...its just God..i am proud to say that ALL MY CLIENTS ARE WORKING ....and no shaking...to GOD be the glory....tonyflez....08023642220,08168622052....tonyflez@gmail.com
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by BARRISTERS: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2014
tonyflez:
@3strikes,

it is good for nairalanders to know about a particular area,especially when it has to do with land matters,let me note that there is no perfect area... i can beat my chest and tell you in the last 3 years, the most purchased land in this forum is from ogombo, i have closed several deals even with the nairaland lawyer endorsing, and i have written several articles and post that was left on the homepage for months after much investigations...you know how radical the lawyer is nah....ogombo is peaceful and dont have title problem or issues with signing of documents like other area...you just buy your land and you get your gov. concent....80% of my clients have obtained their concent...these days i dont post much cos i get good recomendations from nairalanders...its just God..i am proud to say that ALL MY CLIENTS ARE WORKING ....and no shaking...to GOD be the glory....tonyflez....08023642220,08168622052....tonyflez@gmail.com

tonyflex how are you

i will mail some property details to you, its very legitimate and at a good price
Re: UNCOMMON Opportunity! In OGOMBO! 1 Plot For 3.8 Million! Close To The P/station by nsrachu: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hi,Tony are there any building that has been put up for sale in ogombo recently?

(1) (Reply)

To Let In Pedro:3 Bedrm 3T 2B Flat For Rent Near Pedro Police Statn(500k 1yr Rnt / 1/2 Plot Of Land For Sale At Cele-apata, Ayobo, Lagos State. / A Jungle In The City: See The 500 -room Building Where Tenants Live As Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.