Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mentioning Prenatal And Post Partum Suppport In Inviting Parents To Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mentioning Prenatal And Post Partum Suppport In Inviting Parents To Uk (734 Views)

Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mentioning Prenatal And Post Partum Suppport In Inviting Parents To Uk by adonai36: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hello all, I am at the verge of inviting my mum over to the UK but I have heard series of advice as regards avoiding the above subject matter in the invitation letter. I would like to hear some views from people that have succeeded in such. Should I just go for a plain visitor's visa?
Re: Mentioning Prenatal And Post Partum Suppport In Inviting Parents To Uk by Markenny(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Just make sure u have a good reason to invite her.i successfully invite my snr brother to Germany through,making him on the paper the godfather of my son,(. )my brother didn't have any problem getting 3months visa.
Re: Mentioning Prenatal And Post Partum Suppport In Inviting Parents To Uk by adonai36: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
@Markkenny, the issue is that they feel that the mums would come here to babysit and deprive those in the UK of their jobs of babysitting, that is why i am confused.
Re: Mentioning Prenatal And Post Partum Suppport In Inviting Parents To Uk by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2013

(1)

MMIA: The 4th Biggest Airport In Africa. / Travelling To Qatar Inquires / Nigeria Ineligible For Diversity Immigrant Visa For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.