Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pls I Need Ur Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Advise (1122 Views)

Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise / I Need Ur Advise Guys-how Do You Tell A Guy Of / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advise by sabams08: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
I met her like 9months back, we started dating after 2 months. She jst finished frm 4 UI and wl b going to service by march. She is presently 7wks pregnant 4me.
I dont have a stable job, but she is so adamant on keeping the pregnancy. Have tried everything to let her c we cant start a family now, cos i dont knw any of her family neither does she knws mine, we r not even of same religion, though i dont have issues on my side, but her dad is a pastor. She is not even thinking of disclosing to her family. I knw have messed up, cause financially im down, but how do i clean this shiiit.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
You should have thought of all this before you ate d forbidden fruit.

She wants d baby, so you have to want the baby.

My advice: she should register for ante-natal and follow all d procedures.

You: start planning cos you will celebrate this years fathers daygrin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by uboma(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
u shod be hapi that u wil soon be a father. Do u know hw many couples out there who wil give all they have for a child to call their own? Here u are, thinking of aborting an innocent child. Am sure while being intimate, u never remembered that u are financially down, abi? Were u that broke to even buy common 'gold circle'. U better go get a job and start saving towards fatherhood.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by swtchicgurl: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
three things for you OP, and this is not a joke:

- give your life to Christ

- take responsibility and face the consequences boldly (making sure you keep the lady and her baby until marriage)

- get a job quick.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by Sijo01(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
What type of advise do you want? ......na your cross, make you carry am. dont ever mention an abortion to her again because the baby's hearing you.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by HARDDON: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wot a fix.

Gee, dis is tym ƒoя maturity in reasoning and dnt be rash with ha. I can bet it has bin drummed into ha from early age that Thou Shall not Kill. It naw behooves you to make ha seee stark reality. You really nid to have a hrt2hrt τaικ with ha. Tell ha that as much as you wud luvv to have d baby by her, she shld try and be objective and luk @ d real life :

Wud have asked you if you luvv ha enuf to raise a family with ha but since you Said ha father is a pastor, comment reserved cos he wud not have his daughter marry a non christian. NEVER. This shld ß oηε of your reasoning point wen talkin ωiƒ ha. Make ha seee reasons why it wud be a shame on ha part to make the family, that has catered ƒoя ha all dis while, a laughing stuck.
With what mouth wud ha fada preach after learning his lil angel is gono hv a baibe ƒoя å guy frm anoda religion? It is eida she is disowned ör some1 might just hv a severe hrt attack. (hammer on dis point)

Children wud Come leta on, but once family goes, it wud take God's grace to change status. She wudnt wano be termed a black sheep.

Secondly, you aint got nufin and r ѕσση goin ƒoя service in anoda state and wudnt ß able to be dere and care ƒoя ha. If she gets disowned, you hv no place she can move into ! Ha career wud end, family name tarnished, and she wud mos def suffer all alone.

Do knw that d manner of approach wud matter a lot here and you have to be firm in you points' outlay. Also make sure she is in a lighter mood and d envirom is suitable(Preferably, away from your home.)

If i may ask, why did you Let it get to 7weeks already b4 dis post? Huh?

Regard

D

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by luvmijeje(f): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Baba baby,congrat in advance.You are now a man so be responsible and get a job even if it's an odd job manage it 4 now.
Don't do anything stupid,remember law of karma.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by lecturerdabo(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
HARDDON: Wot a fix.

Gee, dis is tym ƒoя maturity in reasoning and dnt be rash with ha. I can bet it has bin drummed into ha from early age that Thou Shall not Kill. It naw behooves you to make ha seee stark reality. You really nid to have a hrt2hrt τaικ with ha. Tell ha that as much as you wud luvv to have d baby by her, she shld try and be objective and luk @ d real life :

Wud have asked you if you luvv ha enuf to raise a family with ha but since you Said ha father is a pastor, comment reserved cos he wud not have his daughter marry a non christian. NEVER. This shld ß oηε of your reasoning point wen talkin ωiƒ ha. Make ha seee reasons why it wud be a shame on ha part to make the family, that has catered ƒoя ha all dis while, a laughing stuck.
With what mouth wud ha fada preach after learning his lil angel is gono hv a baibe ƒoя å guy frm anoda religion? It is eida she is disowned ör some1 might just hv a severe hrt attack. (hammer on dis point)

Children wud Come leta on, but once family goes, it wud take God's grace to change status. She wudnt wano be termed a black sheep.

Secondly, you aint got nufin and r ѕσση goin ƒoя service in anoda state and wudnt ß able to be dere and care ƒoя ha. If she gets disowned, you hv no place she can move into ! Ha career wud end, family name tarnished, and she wud mos def suffer all alone.

Do knw that d manner of approach wud matter a lot here and you have to be firm in you points' outlay. Also make sure she is in a lighter mood and d envirom is suitable(Preferably, away from your home.)

If i may ask, why did you Let it get to 7weeks already b4 dis post? Huh?

Regard

D

I find it difficult agreeing with you. you ve tried outlining the reason why the baby should be aborted, how the family that raised her will feel, the disgrace to her father etc

How will the family feel if she dies in the course of this abortion?
What about those that are married for years without kids?
What danger could this abortion pose to her health?
How will the dad feel and how will he be able to face his congregation if your advice goes wrong?

I suggest the op take responsibility for the fruit of his 5minutes of enjoyment yes, they will likely surfer yet love conquers all (except they don't love themselves) even at that, it's the girl's decision to make whether she want to remain with him or not.
@op Talk with your girl she is aware that you don't have a job yet so you two can plan and work out the modalities to care for the baby but don't try using her family as a means of blackmailing her.
Take a bold step to meet the family. They will feel bad yet Christianity is built on love and forgiveness

PLS! PLS!! PLS!!!DON'T ABORT THAT BABY IT COULD BE THE NEXT OBAMA IN THE MAKING

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by Davico(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2013
Hey man! U are cruel. U don't av an intention of marrying the gal at 1st because u knw d father is a pastor. Hw glorious would it b to u if u were aborted too. Will u b one pulling out ur unrestrained cock? U had better go to the father. If he is truly a man of God he has no option than to keep his pregnancy. Pls invite me for the naming ceremony.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by HARDDON: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
lecturerdabo:

I find it difficult agreeing with you. you ve tried outlining the reason why the baby should be aborted, how the family that raised her will feel, the disgrace to her father etc

How will the family feel if she dies in the course of this abortion?
What about those that are married for years without kids?
What danger could this abortion pose to her health?
How will the dad feel and how will he be able to face his congregation if your advice goes wrong?

I suggest the op take responsibility for the fruit of his 5minutes of enjoyment yes, they will likely surfer yet love conquers all (except they don't love themselves) even at that, it's the girl's decision to make whether she want to remain with him or not.
@op Talk with your girl she is aware that you don't have a job yet so you two can plan and work out the modalities to care for the baby but don't try using her family as a means of blackmailing her.
Take a bold step to meet the family. They will feel bad yet Christianity is built on love and forgiveness

PLS! PLS!! PLS!!!DON'T ABORT THAT BABY IT COULD BE THE NEXT OBAMA IN THE MAKING

why bring babies into the world to suffer? God gave us all brain for a purpose and most tins we pray and fast about wud easily be resolved if we but sit and think logically. doctors abort babies wen they pose threat to d life of their mothers and this is no diff case. the gurl's life and ha entire history is on the line.

and from the OP's words' outlay, he isnt really THAT into the said gurl( just humping ride). there is a very high probability that all this is headed for the rocks even if they leta on settle togeda. He is mos def gono feel she trapped him!

I wud have easily agreed with you if the guy can hold his own( religion not withstanding). how is he gonno kare for ha when his gono-be-monthly-allowance is 19,800 which he can barely suvive on? a gud tin of baby food goes for 4,500 the least. you buy 2 or three tins a month. not finking about the pampas and all that a baby's wonderful life brings.

and to make tins worse, he isnt gono be around town wen the heavens begins to let out the avalanche.

just ma two pence tot

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by greedie1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
u should keep d baby but u don't ve to marry her
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by HARDDON: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
gree-die:
u should keep d baby but u don't ve to marry her

and who'z gono cater for the baby? so he can just spoil ha career, family and future den move on to marry a virgin from de village?

this wud be an eternal scar on ha.

common G, wear som sleek spectacles puleez.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by greedie1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
HARDDON:

and who'z gono cater for the baby? so he can just spoil ha career, family and future den move on to marry a virgin from de village?

this wud be an eternal scar on ha.

common G, wear som sleek spectacles puleez.

sleek spectacles u say? so u'd rather he marries a girl he doesn't love cz she is pregnant for him? wasn't d se.x consensual?

that would be a scar on both of them!
ofcz he can care for her and his child without marrying her . this is 2013, it won't affect nothing.

come on B, be realistic puleez.....
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Are you a Muslim then, OP? Anyway tough situation to be in. Is there anyone in your family you trust, someone you can communicate with first before telling the rest of your family? Now you need a plan on what to do hereon. Whatever you decide, make sure it's one both of you would be okay with. You've to stand by each other and support each other. One thing that dawned on me is how you referred to the lady, "her," "she," like you've no emotions towards her. Who exactly is she to you? Good luck.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by HARDDON: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
gree-die:

sleek spectacles u say? so u'd rather he marries a girl he doesn't love cz she is pregnant for him? wasn't d se.x consensual?

that would be a scar on both of them!
ofcz he can care for her and his child without marrying her . this is 2013, it won't affect nothing.

come on B, be realistic puleez.....

Haw real can a brother get? Huh?

If u did read мч posts, Ʊ wud have noticed i took exceptions to d league of dose advocating he marries ha.

And no oηε can ενεη tell precisely if she isn't just pulling d bravest or all females' stunts on him to seee if he truely luvv ha b4 he goes off to camp!

Haw cud dis have skipped ♏ԑ? OP, plz take ha to d nearest Lab and let's ĸпoω wat d results says.

Back to Ʊ G, yea granted, it is a scar on dem both but he isn't gono bear som pregnancy ƒoя 9 months with all d tongue wagging of passers-by. Nida wud he hv to back n breast feed ƒoя d nxt 2 years and 6months respectively.

Blv ♏ԑ, she wud feel d pain most and 2013 didn't just scrol by to Abruptly change single men's mentality all of a sudden.

Ma mind
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by topsco(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
We all have d freedom to choose,and also responsible for choice make.
1.You have the freedom to stopped such inter-relationship at onset but chose otherwise.
2.You have to put on the responsibility of making that choice.
.......My Findings.......
1.From the language used by You,i see that it seems u loved her,but she just entered ur life thru the back door.hehehe wrong timing,u are trolling indeed.
2.You are trying to avoid the relationship based on religion status..'A pastor's daughther' though u are not sleeping 4rm the start.
3.You are not ready to be called a father and at d same time a husband,which u are now if not almost.
4.Making excuses of ur social and occupational status.now is based less.
5.It seems u dont want a house build on differences,wife be a church goer u a mosque goer.then what a goer will ur kids be.
6.You want the foetus to be evacuated,if i followed u properly.herh! aint funny.
7.You havent tell ur parent.there is nothing u can do now,cos nobody can cover pregnancy when its taking shape.huh it can never remains 7wks for ever.are u a learner?
......My Suggestion.....
1.Whether u loved or was a mistake,u have to accept her as ur partner and make urself to like her,unless u are lucky she says otherwise.
2.Put the religion aside,ready to face the do and dont it caused...be a man enough.
3.You must now be seeing urself as a father and husband,embrass it cos many do want it but they couldn't.I will be one someday.
4.Get urself a job,even if not stable u have to start 4rm one step 'rome aint build in one day'and settle down with ur family...not easy to b called a dad not to talk of daddy/Papa.
5.You have to be thinking on how to build ur relationship against any differences.
6.Dont even think of evacuating that wonderful gift.start planning for the gift and the carrier
7. Lets your family and her own know of what had happened,the earlier the better.Oku o ki fara pamo fu eni masi.
.....Conclusion.....
To us is a big lesson,look,think,use ur senses an enjoyment of 15mins can be a standing block of 15years..wish OP the very best way out.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by sabams08: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2013
She is the one going 4 service not me. I dont hv any regrets meeting her, infact she is d best i ever had and i hv good plans 4 her, its jst that d timing is very wrong.
hv finished service since 2010, though i studied electrical engr. im presently into web programming. U all knw d situation of tins in labour market. Hv not had a stable job 4 like 3yrs now and i can dcve myself & say d job wl come soon cos i dont wanna live on false hope.
It was d scan that reveald she is 7wks pregnant, i even saw d foetus
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by HARDDON: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2013
Oh kul den if she is d oηε goin ƒoя service. Dey wud redeploy ha and ofcos she aint gono be doin any Strenuous work in camp cos daz a gud way to abort a baby.

If you got gud plans ƒoя ha, take ha to go see ha parents den and marry ha. You guys nid not tell anybody she is preg. Dis wud save alota head and heart aches.

And Ʊ gas speed up d marriage process. And ß willing to convert to xtainity . Cos problems might erupt from dis angle.

By the way, is she willing to settle down with Ʊ ?

The bible says: he who find a wify , finds a gud tin and obtains FAVOUR from d Lord. She might just be d financial breakthrough you hv bin searching ƒoя ! Be man enuf and do the right tin gee
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advise by chikeorji123(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2013
Op ur are in a very big v.i.p problem here ...chei! no job at hand! chei!..pls don't every abort that innocent child!.

(1) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons NOT To Send Your Nude Photos To Anyone / Is There Still Space For Me In Your Heart? / Man Gives Girlfriend The Wedding Of Her Dreams Without Her Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.