Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

13 Business Ideas For 2013 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (70577 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
Knowyaself:
Ok thanks, I'm currently making inquiries on this, a company offered me $0.45 unit price as their best but the packing is 200pcs / ctn and weighs about 16kg/17kg per ctn. This means that the 5000pcs will weigh about 425kg, and if air-shipment costs u about $5.5 per kg, then that's a lot of money for air-freight.
Please will appreciate if u can email me here: charles_oti@yahoo.com for further discussions. Thanks and God bless

What are you buying from the company?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ibizgirl(f): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
I am also interested in this calculator ruler but the ones I found are more expensive, pls could you give me a guide on how I can buy @ this rate.

Knowyaself:
Ok thanks, I'm currently making inquiries on this, a company offered me $0.45 unit price as their best but the packing is 200pcs / ctn and weighs about 16kg/17kg per ctn. This means that the 5000pcs will weigh about 425kg, and if air-shipment costs u about $5.5 per kg, then that's a lot of money for air-freight.
Please will appreciate if u can email me here: charles_oti@yahoo.com for further discussions. Thanks and God bless
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Knowyaself(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
zhukafa:

What are you buying from the company?

Ruler calculator
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Knowyaself:

Ruler calculator

Have they raised you a PROFORMA invoice , if yes, which shipping agency was used?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
ibizgirl: I am also interested in this calculator ruler but the ones I found are more expensive, pls could you give me a guide on how I can buy @ this rate.

Take a look at this company.
http://www.toppromotion.com.cn/product/759509927-211870701/2013_new_design_straight_ruler.html
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ibizgirl(f): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ibizgirl(f): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
The minimum order is 50,000 units

zhukafa:

Take a look at this company.
http://www.toppromotion.com.cn/product/759509927-211870701/2013_new_design_straight_ruler.html
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by samseen02(m): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2013
Follow this link to learn about making wealth practicing Snail farming business http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Khodry(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
zhukafa: Back to the second thing you can import.
In the year 2011, I imported Brazilian human hair. My dear friends , before I start, I would like to let you know that online business is the easiest business you can do ones you have little computer knowledge. And also try to do researches on what people needed.
Brazilian hair 100% kanekelon , they come in sizes and makes. They have 10 inches, 12 inches, etc. the lesser the inches the lesser the price.
Some I bought for $20 ( now 3220 naira) was sold for 12, ooo- 15,000 naira.
Third thing I imported was calculator ruler. Lols, some people might ask what is that, but I tell you the truth, it added enough money to my pockets.
This is how is goes , you will be giving minimum order quantity, let say 3,000 - 5000 pieces. In my case, I ordered for 5,000 pieces.
Now this is the mathematics:
5,000 * $0.40. = $2,000 ( 322,000 naira.)
Dhl cost. $200 (32,200 naira)
Bank charges $55 (8,855 naira)
Custom duty charges (12,750)
Now total expenses :
322,000 + 32,200 + 8,855 + 12,750= 375,805 naira.( total cost of money invested)
Now sales : I supplied them to about eight different schools bookshop at the rate of 150 naira.
5000* 150 naira. = 750,000 naira.
Now profit: profit = total sales - expenses
750,000 - 375,805 naira = 374,195 naira
N/B. dollar was Calulated by 161. Current exchange.
Isn't it a good one.
........ To be continued
@zhukafa I really commend ur effort, the op effort n odas to seeing pple moving away frm abject poverty n over dependent on gov. Pls i ve burning desire to become an entrepreneur n i will love 2 be part of dis buz import bus.I will be very grateful, if u can send d info on where to buy, how to make payment, shipping n hw to get ur product.Though ve been making my research which dis is part of, u can reach via email adekunle_ola2@yahoo.com or if we can hookup is stay in lag....tanx in anticipation!
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by qualified(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
@zhukafa, pls do u know any fashion house (clothes, shoes, bags etc) that deliver direct to Nigeria? Companies that i checked out, NEXT, GEORGE, DOROTHY PERKINS, M&S etc dont accept Nigerian cards. They dont deliver to nigeria
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
I am very excited today, and feel like giving out a gift. My company is developing a project in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth development; it’s going to be a nationwide entrepreneurship tour. We are going to hold business and entrepreneurship seminars for youths across the country, and participants at the seminars will be given FREE copies of my soon to be released book, CREATE YOUR OWN JOB. We are also going to tour NYSC camps across the country.

Because of the way I’m feeling today, I’m going to give out some copies of the book in electronic format to my pals on this thread, beginning from today June 19, 2013 to June 20, 2013.
All you need do to get a copy, is to send a mail indicating your interest to this email address: donaldyusuf27@gmail.com.

The book in question is a practical guide to entrepreneurship and talent development. If you’ve always thought of starting your own business, this book is for you. If you’ve been confused especially as an unemployed graduate, without knowing what to do next, the book will help guide you to making a decision. If you’ve always wondered if you have a talent and what the talent is, this book will help you discover your talent and turn it into a career.
It is not a book written from head knowledge; it is a practical book with some of my own personal experiences as an entrepreneur.

I started my first business in 2006, and since then I’ve founded and co-founded a number of businesses. I love information, and I’m always willing to get access to new information. So if you are like me, you wouldn’t hesitate to get the book. cheers...

1 Like

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Knowyaself(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2013
zhukafa:

Have they raised you a PROFORMA invoice , if yes, which shipping agency was used?

Their price offer is on ex-works basis. Their recommended shipping agency will charge $5.5 per kg, however u can arrange for your own shipping and link them with the agency. Do u have any with a cheaper rate in mind? Thanks
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by andresia(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2013
love this
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Bookmarked, following, followed, stalking..
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Khodry(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2013
Pls aus who ever is denying dis guy acess 2 d thread i mean "Zhulifa" shd pls allow him o.He is also making meaningful impact that can better d lyf of all.................
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2013
Good morning all, I was banned to post in this thread. I don't know what I did to get a ban to post here. Please have I asked anyone to give me a dime here, but rather I share my little knowledge free of charge. I really need an explanation for the ban from the leaders of this site.

@khodry, thanks very much. Maybe the so called leaders of this site saw your message and have to lift the ban.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2013
Soyedele1: Bookmarked, following, followed, stalking..

Thanks for following the thread
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2013
qualified:
@zhukafa, pls do u know any fashion house (clothes, shoes, bags etc) that deliver direct to Nigeria? Companies that i checked out, NEXT, GEORGE, DOROTHY PERKINS, M&S etc dont accept Nigerian cards. They dont deliver to nigeria

Don't deal on wears, but I know so many ships to Nigeria, unless I will do the research for you.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by twaintoy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the WORK AT HOME Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering this great book MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK WEALTH FOMULA as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email “MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK WEALTH FOMULA“ to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, follow the link to see the details.
http://toponlinewealth..com/2013/06/make-n1-millionin-less-than-less-months.html
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
zhukafa:

Thanks for following the thread

The question I have for you is this

I have been Alibaba and Aliexpress..
Is it advisable to buy through them or I should contact the seller directly?
You have also bot Brazilian hair before, can You recommend some sellers for that sells Original one?
Thank you sir
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
Soyedele1:

The question I have for you is this

I have been Alibaba and Aliexpress..
Is it advisable to buy through them or I should contact the seller directly?
You have also bot Brazilian hair before, can You recommend some sellers for that sells Original one?
Thank you sir

I don't buy through them, I use them as a medium to get as many companies website as I want and then bargain directly with the company
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Realtym(f): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
zhukafa:

Don't deal on wears, but I know so many ships to Nigeria, unless I will do the research for you.
Would really appreciate the gesture and i know I speak the mind of a lot of ladies on this thread.
Thanks in advance
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Realtym(f): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
twaintoy: START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the WORK AT HOME Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering this great book MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK WEALTH FOMULA as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email “MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK WEALTH FOMULA“ to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
http://toponlinewealth..com/2013/06/make-n1-millionin-less-than-less-months.html
Now these are the kinda peeps so deserving of eternal ban from this thread. MODs where u guys @?
twaintoy: START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Now these are the kinda peeps so deserving of eternal ban from this thread. MODs where u guys @?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by jaywonder1: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
A growing virtual currency
The VirtaPay virtual currency is quickly growing in value and in the number of
people who use it to buy and sell digital goods. There are well over 100,000
users who actively use VirtaPay on a daily basis. As we continue to expand our
service, we expect that number to grow into the millions.
Easy to join, free to use
It’s quick, easy and free to join VirtaPay. Each day a user logs in, they earn more
currency to their VirtaPay balance for simply using the system and providing
feedback as new features are added.
know more http://www.virtapay.com/r/jaywonder01
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by qualified(f): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
zhukafa:

my dear, ladies like selling as part time income, most of d time.
Plss help me get companies that can accept our nigerian cards n ship directly to Nigeria.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by jules123(m): 5:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Nice tread !!!!! God bless u, keep it up.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by akonucheinfo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pls friends I need an insight on Cement Business. Will appreciate all infos possible
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2013
PLS CAN YOU OOUTLINE THE THESE 13 BUSINESS IDEAS...I MEAN ONE AFTER THE OTHER WITHOUT DETAILS,.....THANKS
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nellyd(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2013
Zhukafa, great posts. Pls can i hv ur email add?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by zhukafa(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2013
Nellyd: Zhukafa, great posts. Pls can i hv ur email add?

Zhukafa@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.