Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,060 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:13 AM

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT (23615 Views)

Hurray! Rochas Has Done It Again. / Rochas Has Done It Again / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
I am totally blown away.

Imo state account reconciliation 2007-May 2011. Ohakim is a dead man. The first leg of auditing revealed he stole over N62bn.

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
I was just about to open a topic on it...

O boy that Ohakim don thief ooo...Houses in Atlanta, maryland, USA, Parkview Ikoyi, Asokoro, Abuja, Hotels etc

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by tchaik(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
blink182: I am totally blown away.

Imo state account reconciliation 2007-May 2011. Ohakim is a dead man. The first leg of auditing revealed he stole over N62bn.

Not while he is still in PDP!

BTW, why are you guyz surprised?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by GARRIx7(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
While all searchlights are focused on the Federal Govt., most state governors are having a field day engaging in unrestrained looting.

While we won't stop criticising the inept leadership at the Federal level, always remember that the state governors are even worse, they who are supposed to bring the dividend of democracy to the grassroots are the ones consolidating the poverty and wretchedness of the helpless masses..

Our enemies aren't all in Abuja, most of them are in our states, these compete with those at the federal level to impoverish and enslave those they're supposed to lead.

Hold ALL YOU LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE!!!

36 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I was just about to open a topic on it...

O boy that Ohakim don thief ooo...Houses in Atlanta, maryland, USA, Parkview Ikoyi, Asokoro, Abuja, Hotels etc
I de tell you. What saddens me about the whole thing is the fact Gov. Rochas said he will only go as far as exposing the stealing and will not arrest or force the relevant agencies to do their work.

He also exposed the true Chris Ayanwu story. I knew that biatch has been telling a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
tchaik:

Not while he is still in PDP!

BTW, why are you guyz surprised?
That's true, the pdp could shield Ohakim just as they made the IG say Gov. Oshiomole was talking falsely about the police.

I am surprised because I am trying to relate the stealing to what is happening in delta state now. Gov. Uduaghan has by far more resources at his disposal to steal.

The comforting part though is that with the right person in place, delta state can become developed in 8years.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by delkuf(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
wht type of country is this? 62bn of nigerian's money. God help us
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
delkuf: wht type of country is this? 62bn of nigerian's money. God help us
lol and this is just preliminary investigation.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by chosen04(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
blink182: I de tell you. What saddens me about the whole thing is the fact Gov. Rochas said he will only go as far as exposing the stealing and will not arrest or force the relevant agencies to do their work.

He also exposed the true Chris Ayanwu story. I knew that biatch has been telling a lie.

Its obvious some people can believe anything......

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by obicentlis: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Front page abegi, Rochas go on!
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Sealeddeal(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ohakim looted more than 62billion naira.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by miiraaj: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nigerians get short memory ooo! Una don forget former gov that stole N250billion and is still in the senate? This one na moi moi money

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by bludavekela(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rochas has floored ohakim abi PDP, serious matter . Whats the situation with DBB in this matter
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by executinal(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ohakim is thief, but what happens after we know. All of them na thief SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by chino11(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sealeddeal: Ohakim looted more than 62billion naira.

Wetin concern agboro with overload.. grin grin

This is Roches words against ohakim.

Ohakim has since kick-started his return back campaign to government house owerre. He is a personal friend of GEJ who assisted him to get out of the country when EFCC was after him. GEJ will surely get him back to rule the state once more

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
I don't see Bode George dead, or Gbenda Daniels or Fayose .. so how can Ohakim be dead.. wetin narr

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by theripper: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Make dem go sidon jare, which of dem no b thief. Dese heediot governors suppose dey swear beside shrine before dem assume office. Them 2 wicked. Haba, Soso ofu madu, 62billion.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by FXKing2012(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rochas Okorocha for president!
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.
Why did he waited for this time before coming out with this one sided story.
Not defending ohakim o. I know he is the same looter that Rochas is.
Rochas did you actually stole funds meant for the aviation sector?
Blink you need to get some check up.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by fkaz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na so, talk is cheap,
What do you expect.
I hope ohakin will reply him, just like Silva and dickson of bayelsa state
All na story, they are all thief

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by seanet01: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
FXKing2012: Rochas Okorocha for president!
In your dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by preciousoz: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm................

lived in Owerri throughout Ohakims tenure... it was a free for all looting. But the state was cleaner and there was orderliness.

its a pity as all politicians are guilty of this.

kinda liked the Guy.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
Rochas should just go and face the 49 billion naira loan he misappropriated or looted.

gbagaun

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Lol, very funny replies.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by lagcity(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
damn, that is about $400 milla right? these guys are making 2nd republic politicians look like amateurs.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Looters of public funds will go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls any link to the interview
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Sealeddeal(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
chino11:

Wetin concern agboro with overload.. grin grin

This is Roches words against ohakim.

Ohakim has since kick-started his return back campaign to government house owerre. He is a personal friend of GEJ who assisted him to get out of the country when EFCC was after him. GEJ will surely get him back to rule the state once more
do you not think that GEJ wasted the opportunity to return Ohakim? I think the best time GEJ had to return Ohakim was 2011.With this present political punishment being meted on him by Rochas,i doubt if Abuja can save Ohakim.
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by julius2825(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Oh,i watched it,rochas really concreated him,with the execution of 1 year and 8 months
Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Eziachi: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
seanet01: Pot calling kettle black.
How did that happen? As a minister, Perm Sec, contractor to the aviation sectors? Not doubting you, just my first of hearing, just interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT by Afam4eva(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eziachi:
How did that happen? As a minister, Perm Sec, contractor to the aviation sectors? Not doubting you, just my first of hearing, just interested in knowing.
I was going to ask this too. I can't remember Rochas ever working in any capacity that's remotely close to the Aviation sector.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor / Obiano Launches “ Operation Wipe-Out Mosquitoes ” In Anambra - Photos / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.