Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? (5916 Views)

After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? / Water Or Tissue-paper / Black Americans Love Each Other - Don't Believe The Crap You See Or Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by knotty(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2008
yes, when you crap, do you use water or tissue paper.

there seems to be a cultural convergeance in this matter.
looks like the yorubas use water to TAMBA. the igbos like to use paper, whether toilet paper or Champion (or their new one, SUN). HAUSAs(especially the ALMAJIRIS) just dont bother about either of them. am i right?

let`s run through it.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by knotty(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2008
personally, i use water. that is the only way i believe i can be clean.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by Germannig: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2008
The Americans use paper
Europeans use paper
Asians use paper

Who else uses water apart from the Yoruba?

Just make sure you do not offer me a handshake (I hope you have not offered me one already) with those bacteria-flocculated palms of yours.  grin  grin
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by ow11(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2008
Germannig:

The Americans use paper
Europeans use paper
Asians use paper

Who else uses water apart from the Yoruba?

Just make sure you do not offer me a handshake (I hope you have not offered me one already) with those bacteria-flocculated palms of yours. grin grin

Apparently, many people use water. esp those who live around large bodies of water and do No 2 there.

C'mon ever heard of washing your hands after you leave the loo? It makes more sense if you just took a dump. I never quite understood why i should wash my hands after taking a piss, my d*ck is clean!
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by fortunes05(m): 1:24am On Feb 29, 2008
water makes you cleaner than paper, try eating with your hand and clean with tissue, you will still have stains on your hand but when you wash with water, hmmm you are as fresh as new ! Try it and see. grin

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by ifyalways(f): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2008
i use both 
toilet paper/sun newspaper/cocoyam leaves first,then water later.(if its available though) but basically,its toilet papare or cocoyam leaves for me. cheesy
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by fortunes05(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2008
OMO IBO,even if i no use am if i go out, the first i do when i get home is to go clean up with water sharp,sharp ! grin
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by metodman(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
i use water too,  The south africans i used to live with used to look at me like am local,  I did not mind, Honestly! I am hairy and even in there. i can't use paper, lailai , except if i wanan lie to myself. Even when i go out, the first thing i do when i come back home is to wash my "furo" and change my boxers straight
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2008
Hygienically if we have to be, using paper first and getting your privates washed at the BIDET with a special soap made for it and get your hands washed too with a hand soap, makes you clean and saves you the embarrassment of your partner complaining of your genital unpleasant odor.
      I use both paper and water each time I used the toilets and sometimes when I engaged on a long day sitting down.
  sometimes we may not be aware of the unpleasant odor that comes out of our middle chamber until one informs us with embarrassment.
       I normally wash my privates often even without using the toilets to be sure of not producing an unpleasant odor  during sex, or when getting closer to people.
    I make it as a point of duty since I'm the type who sleeps in my nude.
              So it's not a question of tribe it's a question of hygiene and body being properly taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2008
oh my goodness. . . . . . ewwwww am so disgusted!!!!!

trying not to throw up . . . . . . . . why can't you guys just use slightly soaked tissue rather than usingyour actual hands?

Chineke nnam ooooooooooo Nka kali opia!!!!

@ metodman

if you're afraid of skid marks on ya boxers try wearing pampers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

oh my goodness. . . . . . ewwwww am so disgusted!!!!!

trying not to throw up . . . . . . . . why can't you guys just use slightly soaked tissue rather than usingyour actual hands?

Chineke nnam ooooooooooo Nka kali opia!!!!

@ metodman

if you're afraid of skid marks on ya boxers try wearing pampers grin grin grin grin grin

My sister you should have known this as a woman.
Hygienically and healthwise it's recomended for one to wash his/her privates with water.
That's why some naija base dudes complain about their girlfriend's privates having an unpleasant odor.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

My sister you should have known this as a woman.
Hygienically and healthwise it's recomended for one to wash his/her privates with water.
That's why some naija base dudes complain about their girlfriend's privates having an unpleasant odor.

which is why i suggested soaked tissue paper rather than using bare hands.

Gosh imagine the amount of germs that would be lurking in the nails after the 'cleaning process' is done shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2008
you got it all wrong sister, you dear not engaged that with your right hand besides do you often eat with hands without washing them?
AS I said earlier there are soap made for them to keep you properly in a hygiene state and you've to wash your hands before comming out of the rest room.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
errr. . . . . no i don't eat with unwashed hands. As soon as i get home i wash my hands before even venturing into the kitchen.

A pondering thought. . . , . . so how do you get the water into the cubicle when you doing the deed in public?

I get it when you're home . . , . . . . then you can make the neccessary adjustments (I still feel like puking)
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2008
have you seen this before?

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

have you seen this before?

seen what?
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
look up
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
That object is made and used mostly by women and with the additional use by men who cares to be clean.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2008
is that for private use or public exercise.

For some reason I don't see this in public toilets. I am more concerned with the 'cleaning process' in the public toilets.

Stop being imaginative and answer my question grin grin grin
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2008
This is often use in private homes sincerely I've not seen it in public toilets.
      Do you often use public toilets?

Are you saying in London they don't exist?
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2008
they exist in private homes . . . . which I have seen. It would be too expensive to maintain if they went public.

Yes I have used public toilets(e.g at the cinema, work, people's houses{yes they are classifies as public}, shopping malls e.t.c).

There are some that are as clean as the ones at home because there is someone paid to clean them regularly to meet up with health and safety regulations.

Do you have a problem with public toilets?

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

they exist in private homes . . . . which I have seen. It would be too expensive to maintain if they went public.

Yes I have used public toilets(e.g at the cinema, work, people's houses{yes they are classifies as public}, shopping malls e.t.c).

There are some that are as clean as the ones at home because there is someone paid to clean them regularly to meet up with health and safety regulations.

Do you have a problem with public toilets?
definately no,

Who told you that they're too expensive to maintain? it's just a ceramic that you only clean them like an ordinary closet. doesn't use eletricity or battery to run.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

definately no,

Who told you that they're too expensive to maintain? it's just a ceramic that you only clean them like an ordinary closet. doesn't use eletricity or battery to run.

It's not as straight forward as that.

Health and Safety regulations in UK are quite intensive. The special attn that would have to be paid to the nose of the tap pointing towards the rectal area may be quite vast and systematic.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2008
I think this is where we're misunderstanding each other.

Where I live, every house has it and it's been together with other sanitary equipements in the bathroom it's part of the appartment.
so i don't see why it should be an expensive thing.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

I think this is where we're misunderstanding each other.

Where I live, every house has it and it's been together with other sanitary equipements in the bathroom it's part of the appartment.
so i don't see why it should be an expensive thing.

I meant maintaining it in public toilets.

Toilets in your house are not under strict health and safety regs set by the government but the public ones are.

You feel me now?

where do you live by the way?
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2008
Republic of Biafra
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

Republic of Biafra

olodo rabata grin grin grin grin grin grin

where exactly is that?
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2008
just take a flight to Nigeria then make a change over flight or take another flight to Briafra.
            The ticket is 2.50 naira don't let them cheat you and try to have change in your pocket.
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

just take a flight to Nigeria then make a change over flight or take another flight to Briafra.
[b]The ticket is 2.50 nair[/b]a don't let them cheat you and try to have change in your pocket.

sounds like a time machine ticket to me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2008
and you british?
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
oziomatv:

and you british?

FULL BLOODED NAIJA BABE!!!!! GBA BEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Water Or Tissue Paper When You Crap? by oziomatv(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2008
which naija language do you speak?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Yoruba Women / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? / ~Translation:What Does 'Grace' Mean In Yoruba Igbo And Hausa~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.