Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist (1839 Views)

Moonfaceonline.com For Information On The Stars In 9ja / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2013
It has been more than 15 years since I last heard this song but was wondering if anyone out there could please give us any information on the dude who sang the song and the name of the song. Matter of fact, if you have an mp3 of the song, please share it with me.

I am not 100% sure of the lyrics but some of what I remember is below

EveryBody O with im own wey,
EveryBody come with im own style

Dem go say "Without you dem no go live"
Dem go say "Na you be the best"
When trouble come, all of them go run

Chorus :

Dem go dey laugh laugh,
To the left
Dem go dey laugh laugh,
To the right
Dem go dey laugh laugh,
To the left, to the right, to the left . . . . woooo
Re: Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by liljboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Am a sonq freak bt this one is so hard to guess... Maybe cos i seriously depend more on foreign sonqs
Re: Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Jan 17, 2013
This was sang by a Nigerian artist, sometime in the 90's, I believe.
Re: Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Jan 20, 2013
Any one get clue?
Re: Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by macjive01: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Regger moffi ?
Re: Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by Chikpat(m): 2:55am On Apr 30, 2020
There is another one.
I have been looking for this for over 15yrs. I once heard it on Minaj TV back then. The guy sings like the Fela Kutis.... The song is about a man wooing a woman. He tries everything and nothing works and then he decided to sing and it made all the difference...."Na den I say I go sing o. Na den I say I go sing o. Osingo go...."
Re: Looking For Information On A Song And The Artist by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Any ideas

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Tonto Dikeh Ft Solid Star – Sheba / Tracks Off Timaya's Epiphany Album | Free Download / Best Of Davido Updated 2018. Cityfm/ DJ Nesco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.