Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back (3840 Views)

SHAMEFUL: See How This Bride’s Bre Ast Mistakenly Fell Out Of Her Wedding Gown / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by mrtee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2006
Some times i wonder if the word LOVE does exist or if its a mirage,back in school 4yrs back, when i was 24 my one n only(22) who i knew most of my life, while growing up fell out of love & left me, i was deeply hurt, i was emotionally disturbed that i had to struggle to write my degree exams.i graduated,served and moved on, it was a horrible experience for me,i went thru hell and back.
As soon i finished my youth service i relocated to another state where i got a job and settled down to a new life.i got involved with another girl for about 2yrs plus,only to quit the relationship at the verge of settling down with her as a result of Genotype(AS/AS)
Now my one and only (26) wants to come back after leaving me for 4yrs.i got a call from my closet friend who stays in the same estate with my ex-girl ,telling me stuffs of wat my ex told him yesterday, i was shocked at the development,he was serious telling me our she explained n explained,bla bla bla.To cut the story short my friend said i should give her another chance!that she is indeed sorry for wat she did back then,i was sad!i flashed back at all i went thru because of this babe,all i did, the treatment i received from her,etc,
guys talk to me should i give her another chance!!! undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by desiree(f): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2006
Why did she leave you in the first place pray she doesn't fall out of love again 10 years into the marriage---that is if you decide to give her a second chance.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by kimba(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2006
methinks, theres more to the gist you havent given us just as desiree said!!!
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by mrtee(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2006
@Desiree
i asked her why she wants us to part ways, her response was that she doesn't love me anymore that was after 2yrs while i was in my final year in the university.the truth is that i still love her so much that i scared that a similar scenario might occur.
@kimba
wat more do want me to say,i asked her wat did i do to deserve this she said i did nothing, that she doesn't just love me anymore.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by kimba(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2006
@mrtee
Methinks she never loved you in the first place sad sad
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by creams(f): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2006
Sorry to hear that, but i think u should give her another trial, maybe she's gone into other relationships nd found out that she can't compare it to the one both of u shared despite everything that has happened b/w u too.

I bet if u give her a second chance she'll love u for real, coz she's tasted it outside nd she feels that de real love she really wants in a guy is in u. Give her de second chance she needs,
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by hotangel2(f): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2006
Awww, see bad things happening to good people.

You love her soo much right? Now she's back and wants you to give her another chance. This is a question only u can answer. DO u love her so much as to risk the 'fact' that she can leave u again?

We dunno exactly how u feel, so just ask urself. Good luck hun. I actually think u have nothing to lose.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by mrtee(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2006
@hot-angel
the truth is this i love her so much,she like a sister to me,this is someone i have known when she was 12,i can remember vividly when i just got admitted into the university ,i came home, she told me that she is indeed happy,that i should pray for her to secure an admission too ,that she cant keep sitting at home,and i told her not to worry that she will join me soon that the her Jamb score will exceed the cut off point ,and true to my prediction a year later she joined me.
Yes i love her so much but to leave me again i don't think i can stand that i don't want to wake up again on a hospital bed after passing out in a crowded fast food joint.
Giving her another chance is just like keeping her at arms Length and watch proceedings.

@creams
just like my closet friend told me ,he said i should give her another chance cos if she doesn't want me back why did she come to him telling him stuffs,it means she really wants me for real,besides she is no longer dating the other guy.from his point of view she is regretting her actions,her her words to my friend"he has changed, grown so big and handsome",cos she saw my recent pic at my friends house.well i am still thinking wat to do. thanks CREAMS ireally appreciate

@kimba
well thats wat i thought initially,but now she wants to come back , do u think she now loves me even though she has not said anything to me ,i only got the info from my close friend .
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by akani(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2006
Meen! this i s a serious issue ooooo.In the first place Why did she left u?i can see that there is no tangible resean for doing that.well am afriad if it were me for given her second chance becos she might have being nuturing bad intention against me. seconldy u can see that she cant cope to situation of things and are the type that do look for green pastures before settling down. supposing u gave her the second chance ,can u guess what might be the efficacy?well to my view, if actually u loved her u can give her another chance but u MUST be vigilant to quickly grap her action otherwise u might be her prey.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by dominobaby(f): 7:22pm On May 10, 2006
There jst might b sumfn fishy in here, with her comments upon seeing ur picture. Its up 2 u, do u think u can handle the thought that she could 'fall out of love' after marriage. O
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by nyabinghi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2007
Guy,,

Please forget about her. There is a saying that igba isoro lan more(u know your friends in the time of difficulty). Move on with your life, she might do worse than then. Moreover would she have come over if you were damn miserable.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by squirrel20(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
ONLY YOU CAN REALLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU STILL LOVE HER VERY MUCH MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY AND SEE HOW THINGS DEVELOP BETWEEN YOU BOTH. THERE A SAYING THAT IF SOMETHING IS YOUR, NO MATTER HOW FAR IT GOES IT WILL DEFINATELY COME BACK TO YOU. THIS MIGHT JUST BE AN EXAMPLE OF ONE.
JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by DaudaAbu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
Men, u don hit jackpot?

Do u tink its possibl she wana com back cos u are now wel to do? U workin in a gud place? Havin a nice crib and all?

thats y evry1 is sayingits a question u alone can ans.

Ans dis ques n b truthful 2 yaself and d best is yet 2 com ya way

Keep on blivin in luv its wat mek da world go round
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by biola44: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
shine ur eyes, wink
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Omolola1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
my guy, be wise, don;t go back to her o.

She probably wants to chop ur money and go.

My Advise: Find someone else who would love you wholeheartedly and not someone who would love you today and fall out of love for u tomorrow grin
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by tosyne007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
@poster, it's really a hard decision to make. speaking from experience, i dont think it's advisable to go back into the relationship cos it might evetually end badly.

What assurance do u hav that she wont walk out on you again? and how sure are u that she aint coming back cos u r doing great at wateva u are doing? I will advise you look for a new chick and start afresh.

To end it all, dont forget the saying "Once beaten, twice shy or should i say forever shy, "

Best of luck. smiley
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Omolola1(f): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
my guy, be wise, don;t go back to her o.

She probably wants to chop ur money and go.

My Advise: Find someone else who would love you wholeheartedly and not someone who would love you today and fall out of love for u tomorrow  grin
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Eaglebabe: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
Why did she leave in the first place?I am sure the man she followed has left her for another chick.A beg make she waka shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
//
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by timmy7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
She left u to sample a promising option which didnt work out well 4 her,now she has crossed d age range where ladies think of settling down asap and then she suddenly remembers her old love who is now more handsome than b4 and doing well. Oh boy shine ur eyes o,she don eat her cake b4 nw shocked wink
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by speachless(m): 2:23am On Oct 01, 2009
Its unfortunate dat u stil lv her.same tin happened 2 me i broke up wit my ex twice,d 1st 1 was d excuse of parent nt wantin hr 2 ve a guy nd d second was dat she dosnt lv me again.
In ur situation i gues she has a reason 4 coming back probably because u r now working nd she fils u r boxed up.wel my advice pray about it nd follow ur mind
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by ireke(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2009
let me talk about myself here. She did not fall out of love or jilt me. We had a good friendship (platonic) but when I proposed marriage she said no. we were back together a few years later. And now we've been married for 11 years. We are happy together.

why did I give the relatioship another chance when she became available? Because she did not disrespect me when she said no. No abuse, no insult, no name calling or story telling. She allowed me to leave with my integrity and self respect.

if any man or woman stepped on your integrity or self respect when he/she was trying to break up with you, then you better watch your back if he/she tries to come back to your life. If they treated you with respect at the height of your disagreement, I tell you that you can safely take the risk of going back to them.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by justwise(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2009
Yes take her back just for shag, just[i] friends with benefit[/i] kind of stuff, just in case she does a runner again then u got nothing to lose
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2009
I sometimes wonder why people hide under the shadow of love for there inability to think or reason probably, guys like you gives girls the chance to misbehave anyhow they like, girls reading this,will probably be thinkin of doing the same to her guy, hopin to come back beggin in future, Guy i dey vex for you, FORGET THE GIRL FOREVER.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2009
I sometimes wonder why people hide under the shadow of love for there inability to think or reason probably, guys like you gives girls the chance to misbehave anyhow they like, girls reading this,will probably be thinkin of doing the same to her guy, hopin to come back beggin in future, Guy i dey vex for you, FORGET THE GIRL FOREVER.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2009
Correct me if am wrong isn't the topic 2006.Except i'm using a time travel
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2009
pc guru:

Correct me if am wrong isn't the topic 2006.Except i'm using a time travel
Some one must have uprooted the topic grin The poster is probably happily married with this runaway girl grin
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by CrazyMan(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2009
My dear, move on with your life.

If she truly loved you, it shouldn't have taken her four before she realises that. Her long delay simply shows that she had exhausted all her other options so she had on other choice than to come back to you.

Suppose you got married in the space of that four years, would she be disturbing you?

I believe that if she's given a second chance, she would definately fail so look for someone else to settle down with.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Pataki: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2009
Stale topic, I must say.

But nevertheless for those reading, there is something called, ''shutting the door''! Never ever go back to a vomit with the intent of eating it!
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by mrtee(m): 12:19am On Oct 02, 2012
wao!! its been a long time since i made this post,while reading i couldnt help laughing, well guys thanks to all ya advice ,life is indeed is an interesting secenrio,i didnt take her back or give her any 2nd chance, i simply moved on found another lovely, angelic heaven made laday who i fell madly in love with and today i am happily married with 2 lovely kids and thriving business.
Thank great nairalanders.
smiley
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Coefficient(m): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2012
mrtee: wao!! its been a long time since i made this post,while reading i couldnt help laughing, well guys thanks to all ya advice ,life is indeed is an interesting secenrio,i didnt take her back or give her any 2nd chance, i simply moved on found another lovely, angelic heaven made laday who i fell madly in love with and today i am happily married with 2 lovely kids and thriving business.
Thank great nairalanders.
smiley

How nice!
Thank God you heeded valuable counsel.
Re: My Girl Fell Out Of Love , 4yrs Now Want To Come Back by Ariyke: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2012
Happy for U bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? / Zayn Malik And Fiancée Perrie Edwards Post Their Engagement! / How To Make A Woman To Be Sleeping With You Always!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.