Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (22226 Views)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / Ibadan Distance Learning Programme - Lagos Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by niyitex: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2008
pls i want someone to put me through about ui distace learning .moreover did the form is still on line

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by vikky01(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2009
yeah, i wish someone will just tell me what is going on with the Ui DLC programme, have they started already or we are still waiting for the list to be out
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by fataiiyo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
it il be out any time they call off the strike
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by vikky01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
OOOOOH! i never knew there was any strike. please who are the people striking cos someone was at their office in moniya last friday and they were all there working, i really need to know cos am freaking out

i will appreciate any replies
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by fataiiyo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
assu strike ofcos
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by EbehAyitu: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2010
Please is there really a center in Lagos for university of ibadan?
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by Damysa(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
[
b]Please is there really a center in Lagos for university of ibadan?[/b]

I heard there is one at Opebi, around salvation bus-stop, inside one estate there, though have not been there myself. want to put in for my younger sister, does anyone know how recognised it is or is it one of these mushrooms fronting themselves as UI. I know UI to be a prestigous university, hope this is really authentic
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by deltalife(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
A coleague of mine got admission into the UI-DLC, and by all he narated to me I think its a genuine institution.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by Drdonald: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2010/2011 DISTANCE LEARNING & PART-TIME FORMS ARE OUT.

FOR INQUIRY / TO GET THE FORMS / ASSISTANCE , CALL 081-61151-460.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by deltalife(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2010
Can somebody help-out with the Real and Latest Update on Registration position for U.I D.L.C-2010/2011!
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by deltalife(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2010
I went to their secreteriat and I was told the form has not been released and could not assure me of when It will be released. Pls any body person with otherwise/update info should pls help out, I must not lose out like it was last year.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by larry2020: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
The form is out,and it may close anytime from now,
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by professor1: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2011
can some help me out with the requirement of the DLC for university of ibadan and also want to know if they have degree program for faculty of engineering like civil engineering, architectural engineering etcS
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by fataiiyo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
the criteria is just 5 credit from 1 or 2 sittings or Direct Entry, i.e NCE or some other degree qualification.
if you have 5credits from 1 or 2 sittings you start from 100level and if you have certificate like NCE then it gives you an opportunity to start from 200level. I wish you best of luck
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by dandy002(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
form will be closing on 20th of july 2011, visit their site to get details of where u can get it.\
i think the entrance exam will be computerized as i read from their website.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by DrAhmed2: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
For your admission and post ume please contact this 08139061413,
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News by kulguy2011: 4:50am On Mar 27, 2012
Can anyone tel me more abt ui dlc programme... Bcus am confuse... If u take ui dlc form let beter on 2go culguy2011 or facebuk www.facebook.com/kulguy2011

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? / As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / Why Nigeria tertiary institutions are not attracting international students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.