Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account (3227 Views)

How To Make Money With Liberty Reserve Online Without Forex;3 Ways I make Money / Free $100 Liberty Reserve!!! / Can You Sell Liberty Reserve For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria is an affiliate of GoldWise Alliance Networks, Ghana and GoldWise Alliance International, U. S. A. and its R. C. is 62918. It is a project supported and sponsored by the World Health Organisation and World Bank for the purpose of alleviating poverty and unemployment among African countries thereby creating space for job opportunities, personal financial security and industry make over.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

INVESTMENT SCHEME PLANS

GOLDWISE START: plan is for the undergraduates, house wives, students, unemployed and corpers looking for a sustainable income that would keep them going and make them available with Cash - at - hand.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000. 00
Maximum: N75,000. 00
Duration: 30 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns: 200%
e. g. If a GoldWise Start Investor deposits N10,000. 00, at the end of the duration stated above, he/she receives N20,000. 00 into his payment method of his own choice (either through liberty reserve, western union or savings bank account)

GOLDWISE EMPOWER: plan is for workers looking forward to earning extra income, graduates looking forward to increase/raise up their capital for their businesses and growing companies that needs more funds to expand their base and working team.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N100,000. 00
Maximum: N875,000. 00
Duration: 40 working days including weekends and excluding public holidays.

GOLDWISE EXPAND: market is for independent individuals, big and expanding companies finding a way to diversify their funds to create sustainable income available for its management and marketing teams thereby creating more opportunities for the public sector. This is for individuals looking forward to earning extra passive income for their funds hence not keeping their money in the banks or micro finance institutions enabling their funds work for them in the long run.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N1,000,000. 00
Maximum: N6,750,000. 00
Duration: 60 working days including weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 225%

GOLDWISE AUTHORITY: scheme is for the retired men, politicians, top society men, ever-green successful companies that are looking forward earning passive income and generating income capital that works for their business and helps them create more opportunities.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000,000. 00
Maximum: Unlimited
Duration: 60 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 250%

GOLDWISE MARKET: plan is for people that do not have money to invest but have individual prospective clients or companies to introduce and can invest. All GoldWise Clients are automatically members of GoldWise Market.
When you introduce a prospective client to us and he invests, you are entitled to earning 22. 5% of the client's total R. O. I. while the investor clients receives 77. 5% of his total returns but it is applicable to only one time being an investor thereby to earn more, you market and introduce more to us. The next time the client invests, the GoldWise Marketer cannot receive any returns from the clients funds. It can be done PT or FT.
The choice is up to you.

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria(R.C.62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com

Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
The minimum investment deposit which is N10,000.00 is $60.00 liberty reserve and you will get paid to your saings bank account preferably GTB
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
GOLDWISE MARKET: plan is for people that do not have money to invest but have individual prospective clients or companies to introduce and can invest. All GoldWise Clients are automatically members of GoldWise Market.
When you introduce a prospective client to us and he invests, you are entitled to earning 22. 5% of the client's total R. O. I. while the investor clients receives 77. 5% of his total returns but it is applicable to only one time being an investor thereby to earn more, you market and introduce more to us. The next time the client invests, the GoldWise Marketer cannot receive any returns from the clients funds. It can be done PT or FT.
The choice is up to you.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
The minimum investment deposit which is N10,000.00 is $60.00 liberty reserve and you will get paid to your saings bank account preferably GTB
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 3:28am On Jan 27, 2013
This is mostly for Individual investors and SME's oompanies, this is the plan they invest their funds into:
GOLDWISE EXPAND: market is for independent individuals, big and expanding companies finding a way to diversify their funds to create sustainable income available for its management and marketing teams thereby creating more opportunities for the public sector. This is for individuals looking forward to earning extra passive income for their funds hence not keeping their money in the banks or micro finance institutions enabling their funds work for them in the long run.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N1,000,000. 00
Maximum: N6,750,000. 00
Duration: 60 working days including weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 225%
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
N10,000 is $60 LR, N100,000 IS $600 LR, N1,000,000 IS $6000 LR, whichever you are comfortable to invest in GoldWise Nigeria, we will make sure you receive your total returns at the end of your payment working period.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by madegbola: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2013
gwnigeria: GOLDWISE MARKET: plan is for people that do not have money to invest but have individual prospective clients or companies to introduce and can invest. All GoldWise Clients are automatically members of GoldWise Market.
The choice is up to you.

they have paid me my returns of 40k when I started with them with $120 (20k) and me and my 4 friends contributed N150k each making a total of N750k due to the excitement of receiving our returns and alas, we were paid all our returns so I feel safe to do business with them afterall since they are paying.

As for my referral id, my username is madeginternational so when you want to contact goldwise and you want to feel more secured, let them know I referred you hence you can contact me at madeginternational@yahoo.com to ask me my personal experience about them but I would like say, I have more investments you can invest your money to for I am a regional representative at www.goldenarium.com

Ask me any reliable investments when you feel compelled to do so.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
@madegbola, thank you for your efforts and we recognize you, keep on introducing more people into the networks. Remember, to earn more from the GoldWise Market strategy is to refer more and bring more people who deposit.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by legitson: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2013
Bloody scam!!!!ruuuuuunnnnnn infact flyyyyy as far as possible from them oooo!!!thiefs!!!!scammm!!!!
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by omonuhabi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Legitson, what is your problem? have you tried them?

I dont think it is enough to shout wolf when there's none.

I think you should try them out and come and give us your feed back.

REGARDS.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
@legitson we would not blame you, your past experiences is revealing itself but why dont you give us a chance to prove ourselves
@omonuhabi you are very correct for your suggestions, thank you
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by makinde3: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Fellow Nigerians is this true?
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
@makinde3 Nigerians do not need to tell you what your heart can decide for you. Have a bad or good experience with us, only a trial can convince you then you will know whether we are true or not.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by pcnwamadi(m): 4:29am On Feb 04, 2013
He is a bloody scammer, you don't need a suit sayer to tell ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν.. He openned anoda account prettendin to be an investor.. I checked d log in IP's and dey were both desame. Bloody scammer..

Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2013
I'm sorry to break it to you but goldwise is a ponzi scheme and I'll advise you to stay away because you dont know when they'll stop paying and abscond.
How such operate is they pay the early depositors as promised in order to gain the trust of the people and lure more customers into their nest, then VROOM they're gone with depositors' funds.

I didnt even have to dig deep to discover fraud is written all over the company.
Reasons why goldwise is a scam:

1) The company is not duly registered;

2) All their addresses in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S can not be verified meaning these addresses dont even exist;

3) The real owner of the website is in London, not in any of the cities they claim to have branches;

4) They sound too desperate to get depositors. This should ring alarm bells immediately

5) Their format is exactly thesame as Wealth Solution, Nospetco, Sefteg and all those other wonder banks.

6) The advertiser (gwnigeria) has been found to be thesame person as @madegbola who has been claiming he invested with the company and now asking others to invest as well. Gwnigeria and madegbola's posts originate from thesame IP address.

7) Anybody who claims to pay 200% ROI in a month without even knowing how to calculate the 200% is obviously a crook. Remember, promising to pay 200% in a month means the company made much more than that because they must have removed their own profit since they are in business to make money. This means they claim to be able to make at least 300% in a month.

You need to understand that such spurious claims can only be a lie, even the richest investors in the world like Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim Helu, George Soros, etc usually make around 20% annual profit which is why they've been successful in the long term. All these ridiculous claims of profit are lies and can never last. If it were true they wouldnt be asking people to invest in them because they would have been too rich to do such.

Pls stay away from them!

For a list of scammers on nairaland please visit:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
The minimum investment deposit is N10,000.00 ($60.00 Liberty Reserve)
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

INVESTMENT SCHEME PLANS

GOLDWISE START: plan is for the undergraduates, house wives, students, unemployed and corpers looking for a sustainable income that would keep them going and make them available with Cash - at - hand.
Investment Deposit:
e. g. If a GoldWise Start Investor deposits N10,000. 00, at the end of the duration stated above, he/she receives N20,000. 00 into his payment method of his own choice (either through liberty reserve, western union or savings bank account)
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thief...scammer!
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
gwnigeria: GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

INVESTMENT SCHEME PLANS

Investment Deposit:

The minimum investment deposit is N10,000.00 ($60.00 Liberty Reserve)
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
FXKing2012: Thief...scammer!
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2013
gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation.
He is a known and listed scammer on NL so please stay away from him if you dont want to lose your hard-earned money.

He claims to make over 200% in a month even though the richest people in the world dont make anything close to that even in a year. Going by his posts he does not even know how to calculate the 200% and can hardly put a correct sentence together.

Please dont be gullible; be smart to see that this guy is a scammer and stay away from him.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2013
FXKing2012: gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation.
He is a known and listed scammer on NL so please stay away from him if you dont want to lose your hard-earned money.

He claims to make over 200% in a month even though the richest people in the world dont make anything close to that even in a year. Going by his posts he does not even know how to calculate the 200% and can hardly put a correct sentence together.

Please dont be gullible; be smart to see that this guy is a scammer and stay away from him.

ASK THIS GULLIBLE IDIOT AND FOOLISH FELLOW WHETHER WE HAVE SCAMMED HIM BEFORE[b][/b]
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
SCAM ALERT!
gwnigeria aka goldwise nigeria aka magbola is a known scammer. His real name is Mathew Adegbola and his other NL username is magbola.
His real address is Lagos based on his MTN call log but he claims to have offices in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S. but with no office in Lagos where he actually lives.

Pls stay away from him.
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
A trial will convince you

If anybody has any bad experiences concerning us, let us know

Thank You
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria is a Registered Company in Nigeria.
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
After these periods, we would not reply you till the next working day
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2013

If anybody has any bad experiences concerning us, let us know

Thank You
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by chiboy11(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation. His real name is Mathew Adegbola and lives in Lagos yet he claims to have offices in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S but with no office in Lagos where he actually stays.

Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by gwnigeria: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2013

If anybody has any bad experiences concerning us, let us know, all these ones here do not have.

Thank You
Re: Invest Through Liberty Reserve, Get Paid Into Your Savings Bank Account by FXKing2012(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
gwnigeria: A trial will convince you

If anybody has any bad experiences concerning us, let us know, all these ones here do not have.

Thank You
This is a scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places In Nigeria Where I Can Buy Snails To Resell / Heliculture (snail Farming) Secrets / Floor Washing Machine Formarble,granite & Tiles,available For Lease/partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.