Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (398460 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Copied this piece from the 13A thread cry ..

Aii I'm Unimke, studied Civil Engineering at Cross River State Uni of Tech. Graduated oct,2012. Any posting across the River Niger or Benue with an exception of Abuja, I'm not going. Life's too good to take that kinda risk. Um! And as a badt Sharp calabar boi as usual, all d pretty ladies are in trouble. I PROMISE.

I pray we all make 13B
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Unimke_Ak: Copied this piece from the 13A thread cry ..

Aii I'm Unimke, studied Civil Engineering at Cross River State Uni of Tech. Graduated oct,2012. Any posting across the River Niger or Benue with an exception of Abuja, I'm not going. Life's too good to take that kinda risk. Um! And as a badt Sharp calabar boi as usual, all d pretty ladies are in trouble. I PROMISE.

I pray we all make 13B
amen
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by greedie1(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Charles Shaw: ^^^
2moro is anoda gree-die.
anoda me grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
~~~hahahahahaha. Gree-die indeed. @charles, that means u are still in school? Wait o. Where have u been claiming you were posted? Lwkmd. Abeg free me o.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by damzy88: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Great Ife,Economics class of 2012.Batch b 2013.here we come
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
damzy88: Great Ife,Economics class of 2012.Batch b 2013.here we come
Have you submitted your admission letter at DSA? And please when is the deadline?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by zub(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I dont know o i havn't been there myself maybe you should ask your friends i'm hoping to be there on Wednesday or Thursday sha i will let you know when i get there.
just calld a frnd. Waz told we are to write down our jamb reg numbr only,bt we are to identify oursef wit our sch id card.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Uniquexty my love...how u dey? I don miss u...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2013
moneybag4411: Uniquexty my love...how u dey? I don miss u...
Cuppycake, am gud o. This is where i come mount my tent na. I missed u more.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by promzy555(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Uniquexty: Cuppycake, am gud o. This is where i come mount my tent na. I missed u more.
just passing
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by sayhi2bammy(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2013
To 13A resuming their various camps today, I wish them best...and to us waiting for 13B, God will be with us till then....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by MrLee(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Just imagine u been in camp today hw will u feel?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2013
*checks time* Ban served. My first ever ban for over 3 years of Nairaland membership. Well, good grief!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by zub(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
to all GREAT IFE students in d house. A frnd just calld me now to notify me that submission of admission letter 4 nysc batch b wil close 2mao. Plz confirm and ensure u are there. Thankz.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
sayhi2bammy: To 13A resuming their various camps today, I wish them best...and to us waiting for 13B, God will be with us till then....
AMEN!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
I heard the same but couldn't confirm its authenticity or otherwise. It does seem @creamie is on campus, trust she will update us with the latest.
zub: to all GREAT IFE students in d house. A frnd just calld me now to notify me that submission of admission letter 4 nysc batch b wil close 2mao. Plz confirm and ensure u are there. Thankz.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by sayhi2bammy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Mr Lee...I will feel so much happy because I was suppose to go with 12C but it was my St*p*d exam officer that omitted some names then and for 13A now, jamb registration number palava....but all the same, still happy with my present position.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
It seems that most of the peeps here are IFE grads. Anyway in DELSU we don't have to submit anything if you came in thru UME just write down your jamb reg number and you're good to go but if you came in thru other means you go nearly submit death certificate join .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by sayhi2bammy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
kingchamp:
AMEN!!

@Mr Lee...I will feel so much happy because I was suppose to go with 12C but it was my St*p*d exam officer that omitted some names then and for 13A now, jamb registration number palava....but all the same, still happy with my present position.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Barryp(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Submissn of Jamb admissn lettr isnt neccessary. Wat is required is just ur jamb reg numbr. I pray NYSC doesnt come up wit sumtin else oo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
maltina: It seems that most of the peeps here are IFE grads. Anyway in DELSU we don't have to submit anything if you came in thru UME just write down your jamb reg number and you're good to go but if you came in thru other means you go nearly submit death certificate join .
LMAO!! Even in my former school too. KSU
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
To the Ife students on here...submission of JAMB admission letters aint compulsory, heard Mr Yinka saying so, but trust, pple still don't wanna take chances. However if you do have, you could submit a photocopy still. But what's rilly compulsory is your JAMB registration number. And as for those that don't have letters, its very compulsory you fill your details (name, matric no, jamb reg no, phone no, and dept) @ DSA, same applies to those that submit their letters, u av to fill in these details too. Where u'll fill it depends on your faculty. Peace smiley.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by vanKossy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
embarassedStand up unique uniport. 13B can't wait oooo.I have submitted my jamb admission letter.house stilll dne tire me o .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
creamie: To the Ife students on here...submission of JAMB admission letters aint compulsory, heard Mr Yinka saying so, but trust, pple still don't wanna take chances. However if you do have, you could submit a photocopy still. But what's rilly compulsory is your JAMB registration number. And as for those that don't have letters, its very compulsory you fill your details (name, matric no, jamb reg no, phone no, and dept) @ DSA, same applies to those that submit their letters, u av to fill in these details too. Where u'll fill it depends on your faculty. Peace smiley.
O girl i didnt want to take chances today o even with all the push push, rush and long queue i submitted a photocopy of my admission letter and still filled in my details. I dont think you can submit for someone o someone wanted to help my friend submit her's and the woman attending to us told her that even if she is in South Africa she have to come down herself and submit hers. Lol. I overheard Yinka saying there is no deadline for submission that you can submit anytime but me i no trust them o they can just pack up tomorrow and say they wont attend to anyone again. Please for those that are still yet to submit the earlier the better o we dont know when they might send the names to Abuja
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
WinnieDPooh: O girl i didnt want to take chances today o even with all the push push, rush and long queue i submitted a photocopy of my admission letter and still filled in my details. I dont think you can submit for someone o someone wanted to help my friend submit her's and the woman attending to us told her that even if she is in South Africa she have to come down herself and submit hers. Lol. I overheard Yinka saying there is no deadline for submission that you can submit anytime but me i no trust them o they can just pack up tomorrow and say they wont attend to anyone again. Please for those that are still yet to submit the earlier the better o we dont know when they might send the names to Abuja

Aww, so u were in Ife 2day? And as @ wen I went to DSA, the queue wasn't so much. Me too, cldnt write for 2 of my friends, informed them already tho, @ least they'll use dat to come get their SOR/to whom. Good thing they have these details already, once senate sends names of cleared students for mobilisation, they'll simply include the details we filled today in the masterlist that'll be sent to NYSC, Abuja. Be on ur part adviser's neck ooo, smiley that ur results must be approved before july. As for me, just have to make sure my name's included in the masterlist and was told I could check back in May.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 06, 2013
creamie:

Aww, so u were in Ife 2day? And as @ wen I went to DSA, the queue wasn't so much. Me too, cldnt write for 2 of my friends, informed them already tho, @ least they'll use dat to come get their SOR/to whom. Good thing they have these details already, once senate sends names of cleared students for mobilisation, they'll simply include the details we filled today in the masterlist that'll be sent to NYSC, Abuja. Be on ur part adviser's neck ooo, smiley that ur results must be approved before july. As for me, just have to make sure my name's included in the masterlist and was told I could check back in May.
Thanks for the Information i'm hoping to go back there when school resumes fully i want to know whatsup with our part adviser ooo we need to press these things hard i just hope they will be fast about it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
*ALARM ALERT* I've not heard from my colleague Charles. Hope he was not locked up in Sanco for claiming otondo. Dearie, if you are on your feet, pls give Jesus a wave offering.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by enuelly: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2013
@all, I just heard that the corpers pay has been increased to 38k please check from ya peeps in camp to confirm this.. Hopn its true though...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Herzyz(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2013
hardeysola: I'm optimistic that Batch B wunt be scrapped off ..Batch B on point..Lasuites leggo!

Leggo there can't jst wait to wear NYSC kaki.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by promzy555(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2013
enuelly: @all, I just heard that the corpers pay has been increased to 38k please check from ya peeps in camp to confirm this.. Hopn its true though...
pls ,how tru it is?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by enuelly: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2013
promzy555: pls ,how tru it is?

I'm not sure yet but news reaching me from sources are telling me that its been increased. I think we will know how true it is when the corpers in camp gets their pay.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Uniquexty: *ALARM ALERT* I've not heard from my colleague Charles. Hope he was not locked up in Sanco for claiming otondo. Dearie, if you are on your feet, pls give Jesus a wave offering.
Lmfao! Sweerie na Ba3 tinz dull me o! And plus i nefa even rest since monday.
So here goes d story.
After d whole girigiri on monday for SOR nd evrybdy claiming being posted to sokoto, chad nd Niger republic including urs truly, stil i ddnt get d statement.
Yesterday i was in skool as early as 8:00am, c.ome nd c multitude of prospectiv otondos not smylin atall, after evry evry i stil ddnt succeed cos we wer told 2 c.ome today.
Today, was in skool as early as 7am, succeeded in getn my SOR by 3:30pm, u knw wat express service means in skool? Na wetin me ma do. Lots of prospectiv corpers r stil yet 2 get dia SOR.
Mobilisation has started in skool, lots of folks wer mobilised today bt i ddnt wanna do it so early 4 em nt 2 misplace my name, may be by monday i'l go nd mobilise.
How body naa? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.