Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Need To Swap DOPC Modem For Swift - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need To Swap DOPC Modem For Swift (588 Views)

4G LTE Battery And Outdoor Antenna For Swift Spectranet Router Huawei E5172s-920 / Starcomms Izap Flex Internet Modem & New 4G DOPC High Speed Modem At 5K / Dopc Has Launched New Unwired 4g Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Swap DOPC Modem For Swift by 2BdBest: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
I have a DOPC modem I will like to swap for either Swift or any other 4G network that has good service signals around the Opebi area of Ikeja. The DOPC modem is in mint condition and I am only changing because the DOPC service in this area has been terrible in the last 3 months. I have been with them since 2008 in this same area but the last three months have been the worst I have had since then. I am hoping to get something better from other providers.

If you are interested in a swap, please let me know. Thx

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Wants To Sell Htc Android Phone? / Brand New Andriod 4.0 Tablet With Bluetooth, 3G , Phone Calling And Super Bright / Drop Anything U Nid Here, And It Shall B Given To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.