Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here (20711 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / A Thread For Nigerians Living In Afghanistan Or Pakistan / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by okomogo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Bigboytinz: so many ppl hav been asking wat one came to do here. got a job in a kabul bank, applied online and was invited for an interview and dat was it. its risky but d pay is really good. thot one wud meet nigerians but havent met any yet. afganistan isnt dat bad and kabul is relatively safe .d best way for u to believe is to come ere urself
I have 3 Nigerian friends working with Suprem inside US military base but i realy dont know much about their exact location,they were recruited here in Dubai and are earning good money
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by tlops(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
I hope the poster is not there on Boko Harams assignment/scholarship. The act of suicide bombing, terrorism etc...

Anyways, Goodluck Jonathan to you!
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Israelpeters(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
my i hope u think am b4 u post any how Good luck to u
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by RedReact: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Vicjustice: Soon, someone would create a topic with Nigerians In Hell-Fire, Let's Meet Here.

Guy, well done o! See pepper come dey run for my nose cos of ur reply. Anytime I see ya comment, I go dey close my eye small small. Haba!!! Wicked man.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by lagcity(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
op, please be more specific. which Afghanistan? Borno Afghanistan, Kano Afghanistan or Afghanistan Afghanistan? grin
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by 3RNEST(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
#Vicjustice - Guy you for use HEAVEN na, dat HELL too harsh! grin BTW do u know dat Nigerian's are living in PLUTO? cool
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by hrykanu231(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Afgan ko syria ni... I hope say no be BH send u to go learn abt Modern day best
Practices on IED's?
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by NEROSKY(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2013
grin grin grin ..... I
NO
GET
STRENGTH
LAUGH grin
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by JahMan1: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2013
@OP, please ask of MTN office there and meet some Nigerians(especially few Yoruba guys on cross-postings).That I am sure.You can also ask of any of the oil giants office.The guy I know from shell is in Kazhastan.
Trust Igbo guys,you can meet them in their markets and some unexpected places.Just ask questions.
Enjoy your money and ensure you save a lot to bring back home.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by adorable29(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2013
Almost choked on my food wit d comments on ds thread! Chai, Naija pple too funny!
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Vicjustice: Soon, someone would create a topic with Nigerians In Hell-Fire, Let's Meet Here.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, nairaland, a site i cant do without opening every day
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Olumikedos(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2013
yinbo, hahahahahahah
una don start again.
who?
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by pword: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2013

You have to be there before you conclude,i have been to all these places and came to realize that nigeria is the most insecure place on this planet earth.so who no go no go know,though is not that there are nice place but at least those places are 500percent safer than our own naija.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Coldfaya(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=adorable29]Almost choked on my food wit d comments on ds thread! Chai, Naija pple too funny!

U wan kee urself ni? U r eating n surfing though nairaland! *drawing ear* U go wound ooo. Na laffing zone so its best u eat without comming here else u laff till u choke
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Ignatio(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bigboytinz: so many ppl hav been asking wat one came to do here. got a job in a kabul bank, applied online and was invited for an interview and dat was it. its risky but d pay is really good. thot one wud meet nigerians but havent met any yet. afganistan isnt dat bad and kabul is relatively safe .d best way for u to believe is to come ere urself

Stay safe and make that money.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by keystone123(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lagos_Boi:

Its not as you think, Afganistan now is still safer than Northern 9igeria....it's not like bomb is dropping everywhere, how many 9igerians are among the bombing victims there?? have not heard of anything.

It's even better there because it's targeted bombing not senseless killing of christians happening here....i hope you grab it?
Yea I subscribe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by keystone123(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
blacklion: There are several hundred Nigerians in Afghanistan currently. Many are serving with the US military or working with private security companies and other service providers/contractors like KBR, DynCorp etc. There are also some Nigerians with the UN and international NGOs. There are also thousands of other Africans there.

Until late 2011 when the US forces finally left Iraq, there were several hundred Nigerians serving with the US military or working for contractors/service providers and international NGOs.

Even now that the US troops have left, there are Nigerians working with the UN or private companies. Iraq has the third largest oil reserves in the world and all the major players are there - Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Total, Elf etc.

Even in Somalia too, there are Nigerians serving with the UN and international NGOs.

Work can take you anywhere in the world.
Yes you are really talking sense. I am very sure of what you are saying. Internation NGOs do send so many volunteers there for a mission. Like Doctor without border, salvation army, Redcross, Transition abroad, cross country project abroad etc.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Kzinne: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jah Man: @OP, please ask of MTN office there and meet some Nigerians(especially few Yoruba guys on cross-postings).That I am sure.You can also ask of any of the oil giants office.The guy I know from shell is in Kazhastan.
Trust Igbo guys,you can meet them in their markets and some unexpected places.Just ask questions.
Enjoy your money and ensure you save a lot to bring back home.
oki do ki
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by LagosBoi2(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2013
keystone123:
Yea I subscribe!

thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by AOAC: 4:49am On Jan 27, 2013
pretty_boi: Going through most of the posts in reply to this thread,you'd realize that Nigerians are typically dumb,naive,foolish & dull. What's wrong with going to Afghanistan? Is it not human beings that live there? I've never been to Afghanistan,but its totally wrong of you guys to judge based on "hear-say." Is it not the same way till today many people in the west believe Africans live on trees & go around naked? Is it true? Has it ever been true? Is it not the same way someone outside Nigeria hears that boko haram has been bombing some places in Nigeria & then he automatically concludes that everywhere in Nigeria has been bombed down? You guys should please grow up. Cheers.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Guy, its not that the dudes here are cursing afghans. Its just that when it comes to travel talk with nigerians, most people seek to flee 9ja's troubles. Then to come and hear some1 has gone to afghanistan is what makes it a joke.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by ignis: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2013
tlops: I hope the poster is not there on Boko Harams assignment/scholarship. The act of suicide bombing, terrorism etc...

Anyways, Goodluck Jonathan to you!
LOL
There is all possibility
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Kzinne: 12:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by greygoblings(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Are you still in Afghanistan?
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by NEROSKY(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Bigboytinz:
Hello, just arrived Kabul and would want to meet other Nigerians living and working here in Afghanistan. If u wanna hook up drop a line. tanx
bro u still afganistan?
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Iamdieingpls: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
NEROSKY:
bro u still afganistan?
who knows if he is still alive sef
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by momory: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigerians aha!!!
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Iamdieingpls:
who knows if he is still alive sef
If no be sai everybody don die for there, it is evil for you to think that about him.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by OgwuEgo: 4:11am On Aug 16, 2021
How una dey? Hope Taliban never deal with una?
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by viqSmallz(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2021
How una de.. make una reply o..
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by ArewaWife(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hope una don run comot Afghanistan ��
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by arejibadz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here by mignone(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
How are our brothers &sisters in Afghan coping? Our thoughts&prayers are with u at such a time as this. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / My Biggest Challenge As A Nigerian Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.